Rate my face almost leanmaxed

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I quit creatine 2 days ago and my face is already getting leaner HOLY FUK. I'm seeing a difference every hour

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Id recommend growing your hair out. Facial structure looks good tho.

• +1
Reactions: Public_Enemy7
first pic scared the shit outta me ngl

like the other dude said grow out ur hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman and boss8055
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I quit creatine 2 days ago and my face is already getting leaner HOLY FUK. I'm seeing a difference every hour

Grow your hair bro, and a little bit stubble you have a very decent base and please for god's sake take better pictures

This is what it looks like grown out

TF is that bowl cut, now if you have hairs like the lean photo you posted, I'll just suggest you to atleast grow your hair for 6 months and then get a taper fade and perm

TF is that bowl cut, now if you have hairs like the lean photo you posted, I'll just suggest you to atleast grow your hair for 6 months and then get a taper fade and perm
The problem with my hair is that it grows completely straight with zero wave, and when grown out it's a bowl cut.

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn

Why the long face?

I've gone out cold approaching in clubs with a bowl cut. My conclusion is young low-tier beckies who like the cute boy look much prefer it, but mainstream stacies and stacy-lites prefer the chaddy buzz cut look.

The problem with my hair is that it grows completely straight with zero wave, and when grown out it's a bowl cut.

You can contact to hair stylist they'll do some procedures which can change your hair type, believe me those procedures are life changing

I've gone out cold approaching in clubs with a bowl cut. My conclusion is young low-tier beckies who like the cute boy look much prefer it, but mainstream stacies and stacy-lites prefer the chaddy buzz cut look.
Buzz fade would be cool too

Brutal hair texture