comingthrough

Banned
Do it fucking now

Attachments

• 4105975_17146111419915924296270561802625.jpg
    4105975_17146111419915924296270561802625.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
you get friendzoned by every girl

Flat nose, weak eyelashes and faint brows are what I feel failo you the most. Everything else is a decent base as your face is rather wide and robust. Consider tinting your brows and lashes along with growing them out. Nose can maybe be ignored.

you get friendzoned by every girl
Na
Flat nose, weak eyelashes and faint brows are what I feel failo you the most. Everything else is a decent base as your face is rather wide and robust. Consider tinting your brows and lashes along with growing them out. Nose can maybe be ignored.
What's wrong with my nose
My face is rather wide and robust

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240501-001402.png
    Screenshot_20240501-001402.png
    833.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
What's wrong with my nose
Nasal bridge just doesn't look very defined (or at least it doesn't from the front or in that lighting), looks a bit flat but it's not something I'd worry too much about as you'd probably get more out of tinting brows and lashes.
My face is rather wide and robust
Mirin'.

Nasal bridge just doesn't look very defined (or at least it doesn't from the front or in that lighting), looks a bit flat but it's not something I'd worry too much about as you'd probably get more out of tinting brows and lashes.

Mirin'.
It is kind of a curse though it's scientifically proven that wider face people are obsessed with conquering
So always get in depression ruts cause I know I can sleep everyone

It is kind of a curse though it's scientifically proven that wider face people are obsessed with conquering
So always get in depression ruts cause I know I can sleep everyone

A curse? Wider faces have more definition and are pretty mogger. A thinner face tends to look more sickly and fair worse at aging due to less bone mass to keep up skin.

If you had a sharper jawline, you could actually look a loot better
Hey I've gone through some stages in life have improved here but I'm still skinny fat but got surgery for my eyelids relatively better than how I used to but my environment is terrible

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502-025554.png
    Screenshot_20240502-025554.png
    490.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
A curse? Wider faces have more definition and are pretty mogger. A thinner face tends to look more sickly and fair worse at aging due to less bone mass to keep up skin.
Maybe true
But I just feel like you as a wife faced people you're going to be more anti social and you're going to be more of someone who wants to conquer the world

• So Sad
Hey I've gone through some stages in life have improved here but I'm still skinny fat but got surgery for my eyelids relatively better than how I used to but my environment is terrible
Mirin' the grindset. Results look natural, I didn't suspect any surgery.