3.2 MB · Views: 0
What race are you?

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, AugustusA and KIVVV
Worst rater on this site together with another British cumskin @Allornothing
I ironically agree with you, and I am always respectful with all user here. This user @Allornothing is one of the worst user here, because he spreads false knowledge and is extremely rude. I am guessing that’s because he’s insecure. To all my bhais reading this: I love y’all, stay respectful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, jisko32, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
I ironically agree with you, and I am always respectful with all user here. This user @Allornothing is one of the worst user here, because he spreads false knowledge and is extremely rude. I am guessing that’s because he’s insecure. To all my bhais reading this: I love y’all, stay respectful.
Yeah I know he thinks he knows it all already. Some mental illness I suppose.

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV
Yeah I know he thinks he knows it all already. Some mental illness I suppose.
He has more knowledge than entire forum combined

You look mtn to gym tbh, you look boneless( not in a bad manner)

This is my best angle
Solid htn, astonished that how different angles can make look better, in front, you have small chin, that's most probable conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Bro you put too much makeup and you look like those foids who have a lot of makeup in their face. Just tone it down bit. We are not supposed to have makeup by society. If u want put makeup just put in places where u can hide ur redspot, black under eyes or pigmention... but u have like full makeup in u whole face.

Bro you put too much makeup and you look like those foids who have a lot of makeup in their face. Just tone it down bit. We are not supposed to have makeup by society. If u want put makeup just put in places where u can hide ur redspot, black under eyes or pigmention... but u have like full makeup in u whole face.

View attachment 2897762
I don't bro. Just some moisturizer and concealer for eyebags. I havent put bb cream. Also sunscreen btw

I don't bro. Just some moisturizer and concealer for eyebags. I havent put bb cream. Also sunscreen btw
It looks like makeup. You can see makeup grease all over u face.

pale skin mogs so hard bro.

Yeah fuck @Allornothing