Raffaini DOESN’T do lipofilling on males anymore

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
I’m severely disappointed

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and alexlean
Mirco Raffaini isn't a reliable surgeon because he photoshops before afters to look better than they actually do.

You may as well go to a surgeon who is using faceapped pictures to show "results".
Unfortunate that the field is full of frauds and low skill people.

He is also known for botching and failing simple procedures and giving people severe complications.
I would google him before even going to a consultation. You have plenty of other options to choose from on the planet.

• Woah
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Mirco Raffaini isn't a reliable surgeon because he photoshops before afters to look better than they actually do.

You may as well go to a surgeon who is using faceapped pictures to show "results".

He is also known for botching and failing simple procedures and giving people severe complications.
I would google him before even going to a consultation. You have plenty of other options to choose from on the planet.
No, he’s actually good but I need the fucking fat graft

He obv cherrypicked all of his results (brutal under/overbites with good eye area) but didnt know they were photoshopped too

He obv cherrypicked all of his results (brutal under/overbites with good eye area) but didnt know they were photoshopped too
they’re not ps

No, he’s actually good but I need the fucking fat graft
Pagnoni and Ramieri have a better track record of the surgeries succeeding and don't have to cherrypick or photoshop 'results'. They are two of the best PS's in Italy who operate mostly on men.

But it is your money after all.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Pagnoni and Ramieri have a better track record of the surgeries succeeding and don't have to cherrypick or photoshop 'results'. They are two of the best PS's in Italy who operate mostly on men.

But it is your money after all.

These are not ps bro, one of them is his nephew

Wanted to go to a consultation with him beside that even his consultation is expensive as fuck

Never heard of a botch from him tho
Do you have a link to the botches?