Which is more ideal and why?

• PSL

• High trust

Results are only viewable after voting.
thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken

VS

Don’t rely on this example this is just an idea of what I mean by PSL vs high trust features/men

high trust for sure not many psl slay

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and dnrwarrior11
What’s the reason behind it tho
girls like high trust more from what ive seen and the guys ive seen in my school that are low trust higher psl than the high trust are always the awkward ones

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, dnrwarrior11, Mr. President and 5 others
they are also more outcasts too

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and dnrwarrior11
Mix of both is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, wishIwasSalludon, dna_cel and 2 others
girls like high trust more from what ive seen and the guys ive seen in my school that are low trust higher psl than the high trust are always the awkward ones
u can't conclude looks theory in school, girls of that age will die for harry styles

Why does everyone rave about PSLon this forum then
idk this one kid that is 6'3-6'4 that looks exactly like de poot with blonde hair isnt an outcast but i dont think he slayss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated and dnrwarrior11
like the similarity between him and de poot is insane if u told me they were related i would believe u

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11 and thebuffdon690
u can't conclude looks theory in school, girls of that age will die for harry styles
Harry styles isn’t exactly low trust tho he’s like a mix

like the similarity between him and de poot is insane if u told me they were related i would believe u
What’s the scientific reason behind high trust tho. I thought girls loved low trust high sex appeal men like Momoa and Reigns to hook up with? Everyone says that is ideal and high trust pretty boys are just low T scum

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
What’s the scientific reason behind high trust tho. I thought girls loved low trust high sex appeal men like Momoa and Reigns to hook up with? Everyone says that is ideal and high trust pretty boys are just low T scum
They prefer low trust high sex appeal for ONS but prefer high trust for LTRs.

PSL because being glazed by PSL autists is more important than attracting women

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, wombleboy12, chadintraining and 1 other person
Isn’t that a bit like beta buxx tho
Technically yeah since your t-levels also decrease when your in a ltr/married, when compared to slaying.

Ye he looks weird now because he tried to get a more masculine look while having a more pretty base of facial features

But young styles was a prettyboy chad (good pheno, hair, lower third, no massive failos (eye area is good for prettyboys, but would failo otherwise)

Last edited:
Technically yeah since your t-levels also decrease when your in a ltr/married, when compared to slaying.
I guess by high trust I mean Jensen or chico not some low t cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and dehydrated
what features are high trust
High trust is correlated to masculine pretty boy features in my opinion so guys like Jensen, Chico, Vinnie Hacker, David laid (prime) etc

High trust is correlated to masculine pretty boy features in my opinion so guys like Jensen, Chico, Vinnie Hacker, David laid (prime) etc
disagree, pretty boys give fuckboy vibes and wattpad writers mostly used chico as a dark triad "bad boy" in their stories rather than a nice beta

low t cuck is more likely to be high trust

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and rand anon
a high trust ltn is basically cuck pheno, psl always partially comes into play

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
bottom guy is also high PSL

retarded thread