people who ascended, do you feel happy?

D

DeadByThirty

chad prevails despite your effort
how do you feel happiness, knowing no foid would even glance in your direction if not for the insurmountable time, effort and money you sunk for the cause? I know if I ascended, I would be plagued with the thought of if it was all worth it, was the juice worth the squeeze? will i die on my deathbed knowing i didn't waste my prime?

i think it's like a monarchy. true power and happiness is born, not made. if you have to crawl your way to the top then you already lost. your life couldn't compare to models, who were just born with the the divine right to rule. models who were born well off and didn't need to go through the blue-blackpill metamorphosis like i and many of us had to go through are alone the happy ones. we pay for looks, they are paid for their looks. if there is a god his love is for foids and the top 1% of men only, i don't think he could care less for anyone else.

if there is anyone ascended here, who is happy, please tell me. i need to know it will all be worth something and that i won't regret it. or is it just a transaction where you get some warmth of a woman in exchange for a permanent destruction of your worldview and psyche.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, TheLooxMaxingKing, Aero and 3 others
how do you feel happiness, knowing no foid would even glance in your direction if not for the insurmountable time, effort and money you sunk for the cause? I know if I ascended, I would be plagued with the thought of if it was all worth it, was the juice worth the squeeze? will i die on my deathbed knowing i didn't waste my prime?

i think it's like a monarchy. true power and happiness is born, not made. if you have to crawl your way to the top then you already lost. your life couldn't compare to models, who were just born with the the divine right to rule. models who were born well off and didn't need to go through the blue-blackpill metamorphosis like i and many of us had to go through are alone the happy ones. we pay for looks, they are paid for their looks. if there is a god his love is for foids and the top 1% of men only, i don't think he could care less for anyone else.

if there is anyone ascended here, who is happy, please tell me. i need to know it will all be worth something and that i won't regret it. or is it just a transaction where you get some warmth of a woman in exchange for a permanent destruction of your worldview and psyche.
chads are born not made. even if you do ascend you will always have "how would they have treated me if I didn't ascend" in the back of your mind

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, TheLooxMaxingKing, Aero and 5 others
chads are born not made. even if you do ascend you will always have "how would they have treated me if I didn't ascend" in the back of your mind
wow that's just great to hear

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
yes I am 100% happy and a lot happier. it is a empty happiness a little tho, knowing people are only attracted to you for ur looks. sad asf too, my jokes and humor is horrible yet people think I'm hilarious.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, TheLooxMaxingKing, Allornothing and 3 others
yes I am 100% happy and a lot happier. it is a empty happiness a little tho, knowing people are only attracted to you for ur looks. sad asf too, my jokes and humor is horrible yet people think I'm hilarious.
i guess being gl with blackpill knowledge is a curse and blessing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, boss8055, likenesss and 1 other person
depends on you tbh
all the shit you see about the tiktok chads and the chads getting attention on social media for their looks, getting simped and dm'd, see ur first million view for ur looks, you're gonna actually get bored of it in a week maximum lol, the dopamine won't hit the same tbh
your life will be way easier of course and depending on how your brain wired, either you will live a good life or a shit life still seeking for internet validation for your looks

a reminder you're looksmaxxing for the sake of your looks not being a problem in your day to day life, you should not do it for other men validation here, for women, for "social media" or anything, you should do it for yourself
and i know dumb faggots are gonna say "jfl your coping haha he said were not doing it for women"
i promise trust me, you're gonna get bored off the first 2-3 hookups you fuck, the few baddies saying u look fine, everything's not gonna hit the same at all

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, Allornothing, rainzm and 3 others
depends on you tbh
all the shit you see about the tiktok chads and the chads getting attention on social media for their looks, getting simped and dm'd, see ur first million view for ur looks, you're gonna actually get bored of it in a week maximum lol, the dopamine won't hit the same tbh
your life will be way easier of course and depending on how your brain wired, either you will live a good life or a shit life still seeking for internet validation for your looks

a reminder you're looksmaxxing for the sake of your looks not being a problem in your day to day life, you should not do it for other men validation here, for women, for "social media" or anything, you should do it for yourself
and i know dumb faggots are gonna say "jfl your coping haha he said were not doing it for women"
i promise trust me, you're gonna get bored off the first 2-3 hookups you fuck, the few baddies saying u look fine, everything's not gonna hit the same at all
based

Honestly man i fucking love the feeling of getting validation from women on the streets and in my highschool. Also im halfway in my ascension plan so alr seeing results gives me so much lifefuel

• +1
I descended and I can tell you people treated me much better

• +1

I look good and still miserable, using the living fleshlights doesnโ€™t fix your problems

depends on you tbh

dnrd but seems like a based reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back