• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, st.hamudi but 6‘5, jinnu and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Clqs and 6 others
185 cm is manlet in 2024 190cm or death :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
nigga peep is 5'9 lmao

you know 20 cm is basically a full adult head taller right?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
167 and 185 is nearly 20 cm difference. Thats the height of an adult human skull. Those two heights are very noticeable
look at the pics man

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
and you call me a retard the other day… :forcedsmile:. Those pics are photoshopped and fake
how are they photoshopped buddy? just fucking look at them , looks pretty real to me dammit

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and cashmerefraud
if you dont have any proof to refute my claims , then the conversation is done
peep and x had no pictures together since they had a feud, also if you can’t thats edited you’re a genuine dumbass

• +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud
peep and x had no pictures together since they had a feud, also if you can’t thats edited you’re a genuine dumbass
they never had a feud LOL they even had a song together called falling down.

how am i dumbass i dont see a single sign of photoshop after looking at the pics for 15 minutes directly

• JFL
they never had a feud LOL they even had a song together called falling down.

how am i dumbass i dont see a single sign of photoshop after looking at the pics for 15 minutes directly
that song was released after peep’s passing, he wanted nothing to do with x… also those pictures are not even original

also those pictures are not even original
How so?
that song was released after peep’s passing, he wanted nothing to do with x
the song was recorded when they both were alive, dumbass. otherwise we would never even hear it. there was no ai back then

not real photos. 7 inches is a very big difference anything over 3 inches is clearly noticeable

not real photos. 7 inches is a very big difference anything over 3 inches is clearly noticeable
just look at the pics man and how tf its not a real photo i still dont understand

How so?

the song was recorded when they both were alive, dumbass. otherwise we would never even hear it. there was no ai back then
it wasnt a feature with x though… x was placed on the song after his passing, they never were in the stud together

it wasnt a feature with x though… x was placed on the song after his passing, they never were in the stud together
doesnt fucking make sense to me at all. too much information
and they have met many times, ski mask the slump god even claimed that lil peep stole his clothes or something but before that they were cool and made those photos and recorded a feature

• JFL
These niggas never met u retard, and my dad is legit 6’1 and I’m 169-170 cm the difference is astronomical

These niggas never met u retard, and my dad is legit 6’1 and I’m 169-170 cm the difference is astronomical
just look at the pics man

you are probably like 158-162 cm range and yeah the difference is astronomical

just look at the pics man

you are probably like 158-162 cm range and yeah the difference is astronomical
Bro I’m legit 170 cm dr measured, u can’t tell photoshopped images for the life of u, log off retard

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Bro I’m legit 170 cm dr measured, u can’t tell photoshopped images for the life of u, log off retard
bro this is real shit i found on the internet

how tf they had a feature if they never met

photoshop bro .x didnt fuck with peep for ages due to ski mask beef .That x style was peak 2017,the peak of the beef.

2ndly 5'6 and 6'1 are 7 inches apart man.like almost a full head height 8.5/9inches .Rational deduction would be that the pics aren't real.As there shoulders are almost at the same level

photoshop bro .x didnt fuck with peep for ages due to ski mask beef .That x style was peak 2017,the peak of the beef.

2ndly 5'6 and 6'1 are 7 inches apart man.like almost a full head height 8.5/9inches .Rational deduction would be that the pics aren't real.As there shoulders are almost at the same level
Not possible. They made a feature song together , of course they had to link up at the studio and make the song