New Medial Canthus LOOKSMAX - GTIFH

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
A while ago, I got pilled on waterline pencils by @pneumocystosis and @androgenic
read this thread^^

and I was thinking why not use this to fraud a better medial canthus??

@SteveRogers told me to do it on the ">" shape of the lateral canthus, which mogs. But i also do it here

Just a simple black line then blended with a q tip, i found it looks better than doing 2 lines to extend the triangle of the canthus.

Also dont use jet black, use one or two shades darker than the surrounding skin. Jet black is too obvious for me and i have to blend it too much.

Waterline pens are like 2$ on amazon so buy 5 different colors, and try them all

Go SUPER SUBTLE like this, it mogs hard at a normal distance. (dont want to post a pic of how bruised I am from PDOs) but TRUST ME

Heres what I look like with waterline + Lashes done GIGA LOOKSMAX.

pair with this method, MOGGER

pen I use

THIS WATERLINE OR LDAR

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, malignant, Newday*V3 and 17 others
cool but dnr

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
good thread bumped and repped

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Clavicular
i think you could put a bit more on bhai, as long as it’s subtle.
Mirin tho, you’ve ascended quite a lot in the past 2 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, UZB_Strebl and caiolindo
Brah ik it seems that way but with jet black if u do anymore i look giga obvious, at normal distance this mogs hard. I know u have a pen, try it out rn and lmk. Thanks for kind words too

ascended a lot since the first time i saw your face

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Lethbridge and greycel
Did you do something to your chin? looks more square

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
TLDR
Wear makeup as a dude, and risk getting outted for being a fag

In all seriousness, this is basic makeup 101. Pretty much every girl does this

But what’s gonna happen when you see your gf/wife the next morning and she looks in your eyes, and you got eyeliner jfl. Or are you going to apply some days and not other days like a pussy
I’d advise against makeup or bb cream in general, unless it’s kohl for a ceremony (only time male eyeliner is acceptable)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, ggg.tv🤫 and nathan
TLDR

But what’s gonna happen when you see your gf/wife the next morning and she looks in your eyes, and you got eyeliner jfl. Or are you going to apply some days and not other days like a pussy
I’d advise against makeup or bb cream in general, unless it’s kohl for a ceremony (only time male eyeliner is acceptable)
Cope
CC/BB Cream and Waterline mogs

• +1
A while ago, I got pilled on waterline pencils by @pneumocystosis and @androgenic
read this thread^^
View attachment 2919698

@SteveRogers told me to do it on the ">" shape of the lateral canthus, which mogs. But i also do it here
View attachment 2919702

Just a simple black line then blended with a q tip, i found it looks better than doing 2 lines to extend the triangle of the canthus.

Also dont use jet black, use one or two shades darker than the surrounding skin. Jet black is too obvious for me and i have to blend it too much.

Waterline pens are like 2$ on amazon so buy 5 different colors, and try them all
View attachment 2919708

Go SUPER SUBTLE like this, it mogs hard at a normal distance. (dont want to post a pic of how bruised I am from PDOs) but TRUST ME

View attachment 2919715

pen I use

View attachment 2919721

THIS WATERLINE OR LDAR
The looksmaxxes become more feminine by the hour.l..

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bonecel01, Thebbcmaxxer, dna_cel and 3 others
good thread but ngl its kinda detectable

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clavicular, greycel and UZB_Strebl
pros: maybe if a foid sees you from far away and really squints her eyes she can see that you look like prime depoot mixed with atesh saleh

cons: she comes close to you and realises you watched one too many winged eyeliner foid makeup tutorials and tried to do it on yourself, presumably because you like having cocks in your mouth :p

What are u talking about

• +1
read this thread^^
View attachment 2919698

View attachment 2919702

View attachment 2919708

View attachment 2919715

pen I use

View attachment 2919721

THIS WATERLINE OR LDAR
Saafir does this

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
read this thread^^
View attachment 2919698

View attachment 2919702

View attachment 2919708

View attachment 2919715

pen I use

View attachment 2919721

THIS WATERLINE OR LDAR

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and dehydrated
TLDR

Just dont overdue it

good shit

makeupmaxxing works like a charm for foids, so makes sense that its legit for us

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
A10 eye guide when bhai

read this thread^^
View attachment 2919698

View attachment 2919702

View attachment 2919708

View attachment 2919715

pen I use

View attachment 2919721

THIS WATERLINE OR LDAR
bro just use eyeliner:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Legit af i use black but it blends seamlessly along with my dyed eyelashes it looks so striking

good shit

makeupmaxxing works like a charm for foids, so makes sense that its legit for us
as a man all you need is 3 bases to cover
-Tinted moisturizer
-BB / CC cream
-at max foundation if your skin is visually repulsive

Everything else if for you to play around with and experiment and the most important thing to keep in mind is the type of makeup and color of your skin tone , make sure it matches it exactly and it will look natrual.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and kiyopon
dont try to replicate the gods with make up it will never work gandy will send rabbis to strangle you with foreskin

water, women have been doing this for ages. I should just join r/splendida

read this thread^^
View attachment 2919698

View attachment 2919702

View attachment 2919708

View attachment 2919715

pen I use

View attachment 2919721

THIS WATERLINE OR LDAR
yay

• +1
im scared of putting things near my eyes i will inject roids in my ass but eye things are a no no

read this thread^^
View attachment 2919698

View attachment 2919702

View attachment 2919708

View attachment 2919715

pen I use

View attachment 2919721

THIS WATERLINE OR LDAR
YOOO CLAVICULAR DROPPED A BOMB AGAIN!! THANKS BRO

• +1
high iq might try

waterline looks good on me but its just too risky to wear it around people you see frequently, its obvious if somebody sees your face weekly

• +1
s
The looksmaxxes become more feminine by the hour.l..
insecure graycel crying becase girls do something too

• +1