New in the Forum

Freixel

Freixel

Viva la Revolución
Hello, I have been wandering around the manosphere and the Master forums for years. I decided to join this forum to participate in the blackpill community and focus on my path of self-improvement

My depressive stage is over and I am on the path of whitepill, I hope to find myself in a better environment than other forums, more motivating.

I am of Mediterranean race, short but with facial potential. I am from a country in Latam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Aero, Costcosuperstore and 14 others
STFU NIGGER NOBODY CARES

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: twojei, N1666, Kazey and 5 others
Hello, I have been wandering around the manosphere and the Master forums for years. I decided to join this forum to participate in the blackpill community and focus on my path of self-improvement

My depressive stage is over and I am on the path of whitepill, I hope to find myself in a better environment than other forums, more motivating.

I am of Mediterranean race, short but with facial potential. I am from a country in Latam.
i hope you find good advice and information on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Costcosuperstore, Sny and 4 others
Go back to hamza indian class

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewman, try2beme, ominion and 1 other person
i hope you find good advice and information on this forum

Thanks, anyway I've been lurking in this forum for quite some time, I know the basics at least.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Salutations fellow autist, hello and welcome to the autistic gay Indian cesspit community knows as “looksmax.org” by the end of the week you’ll be spending an average of 8 hours on here daily, and by week 2 you’ll be fully versed in making bbc threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, homovirgin, ominion and 11 others
Thanks, anyway I've been lurking in this forum for quite some time, I know the basics at least.
Lmao jfl if you take information from this shithole, i learned everything from legit places before taking one step here

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Lmao jfl if you take information from this shithole, i learned everything from legit places before taking one step here
Hamzas adonis courses and mogwarts don't count as "legit places"

• JFL
Reactions: mewman, Costcosuperstore, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
It's not the first blackpill forum I've been on, as I said I toured quite a bit of the manosphere over the years.

Delete your account and leave this site before it's to late. Please trust me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, st.hamudi but 6‘5, ominion and 2 others
Salutations fellow autist, hello and welcome to the autistic gay Indian cesspit community knows as “looksmax.org” by the end of the week you’ll be spending an average of 8 hours on here daily, and by week 2 you’ll be fully versed in making bbc threads
Ong this has happened to me :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Hamzas adonis courses and mogwarts don't count as "legit places"
Only thing i ever cared about was facial surgery and by the time i started to do mewing, hamza didn‘t even do youtube. I‘ve read more studies than you have followers on instagram+tiktok combined probably

A lot of people in this thread trying to act "cool" by being a dick towards you is ridiculous. Anyway, welcome.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Sny, rand anon and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah

Take the darktraid pill kill everyone become the next Richard rameriz

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ominion
welcome!

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Joined today at 6

• +1
Reactions: Jova

Fuck you

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
A lot of people in this thread trying to act "cool" by being a dick towards you is ridiculous. Anyway, welcome.
Thanks, it's okay, I'm already used to the atmosphere of these forums, I know there are many teenagers too.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Presentation threads should be banned this stuff is too awkward

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin
Welcome Mr. Freixel!

• +1
hi, my name is @fukmylyf, but my friends call me Hollywood

• +1
Only thing i ever cared about was facial surgery and by the time i started to do mewing, hamza didn‘t even do youtube. I‘ve read more studies than you have followers on instagram+tiktok combined probably
How old even are you dude?

20 soon lmao
Dude lol I'm almost 26. I've been on these sites for 10 years since I was 15. It's arrogant to assume you know more about looksmaxxing when I was on lookism, looksmaxxing, and getting surgeries when you were still like 9-10 years old bro.

• Ugh..
Reactions: N1666
Dude lol I'm almost 26. I've been on these sites for 10 years since I was 15. It's arrogant to assume you know more about looksmaxxing when I was on lookism, looksmaxxing, and getting surgeries when you were still like 9-10 years old bro.
Why are you still here ? Do you work ?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Why are you still here ? Do you work ?
I left for years after I ascended. If you don't ascend with looksmaxxing + puberty power it is over for you. Joined back when I saw shit on youtube about looksmaxxing reminding me of the old days and I came here when I saw lookism was gone. Last time I used lookism was in around early 2019 when there was a thread about Barrett lurking on the forums.

I do not work at the moment. I just rot.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and homovirgin
What was your user on lookism and looksmaxxing?

I left for years after I ascended. If you don't ascend with looksmaxxing + puberty power it is over for you. Joined back when I saw shit on youtube about looksmaxxing reminding me of the old days and I came here when I saw lookism was gone. Last time I used lookism was in around early 2019 when there was a thread about Barrett lurking on the forums.

I do not work at the moment. I just rot.
I already ascended you wanna rate me
Also over for you for just rotting on this website at 26

• +1
What was your user on lookism and looksmaxxing?
I didn't post I just soaked up the info. I was 15 when I started lurking. That was the one good thing about lookism. Kids didn't join or contribute they just soaked up information and gymaxxed. On here you will have literal 14yr olds posting. You didn't really have that as much on lookism like at all.

I already ascended you wanna rate me
Also over for you for just rotting on this website at 26
Yeah DM me.

Depends if you were there shitposting. Brutal i think im gonna end up like you, how‘s life going? What surgerys did you get?

(You‘re like 5 years older calm down lmao)

I know allot of stuff tho, back then i used to read literature all the time to cope. When i was suicidal or depressed i did research so i could get some hope for the future. Even in school i spent time on this stuff, wrote 20pages scientific paper for school about mewing and nutrition effecting craniofacial development

Gotta respect my fellow surgerycels tho

• +1
I didn't post I just soaked up the info. I was 15 when I started lurking. That was the one good thing about lookism. Kids didn't join or contribute they just soaked up information and gymaxxed. On here you will have literal 14yr olds posting. You didn't really have that as much on lookism like at all.

Yeah DM me.
Btw all info i got from looksmax was absolute garbage, one sided shit. Everytime i mentioned knowledge i got from those forums, surgeons told me it‘s wrong.

Blind leading the blind

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Thesoloist22, TechnoBoss and 1 other person

Hope you ascend but honestly if you been in the forum for years you know all you need to know already

Don’t care kill yourself

Don’t care kill yourself
41390.jpg