Need Looksmax advice asap

Can you pm me on what u do exaclty for them I have pretty dark smile lines
Like the procedure I did for my smile lines?

It's nothing really, I refrigerated the volufiline before use and applied it every day.

Every 4-5 days I derma rolled my smile line area with a .25mm roller and applied it (Only at night and make sure you're getting a 8 hour sleep session)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsover12 and IndraBC

It's nothing really, I refrigerated the volufiline before use and applied it every day.

Every 4-5 days I derma rolled my smile line area with a .25mm roller and applied it (Only at night and make sure you're getting a 8 hour sleep session)
And that volufiline routine wasn’t working ? Sorry I should have clarified can you do more in depth with the bleaching and how much that has helped ?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
And that volufiline routine wasn’t working ?
Undereye it didnt, Smile lines it did.

Sorry I should have clarified can you do more in depth with the bleaching and how much that has helped ?

W/ the undereye bleaching I did it bc of bad the sun damage I accumulated over time and it ascended me in under 3 weeks. I applied it topically before I went to sleep and that was it.

I got the products from my indian friend -- I can show them if you want

Undereye it didnt, Smile lines it did.

W/ the undereye bleaching I did it bc of bad the sun damage I accumulated over time and it ascended me in under 3 weeks. I applied it topically before I went to sleep and that was it.

I got the products from my indian friend -- I can show them if you want
Please show me I would really appreciate it and if you could tell me how to specifically use it I would really appreciate.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Please show me I would really appreciate it and if you could tell me how to specifically use it I would really appreciate.
I'll send my procedure later today

@WanderingBurro why did you laugh

@WanderingBurro why did you laugh
Good chance you won't be able to make any worthwhile improvements without hardmaxxing. Your biggest failos are your lazy eyes, average cheekbones that don't give any definition, and what appears to be an awfully weak lower third unless it's just the camera angle. Softmaxxing won't really fix any of these and they stick out like sore thumbs. Good skin though and your lashes already seem pretty full.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and boss8055

Were the results satisfying??

• JFL
I don’t have any money for hardmaxxes so I’m not focusing on that. Currently my plan is as follows:

Hairmaxx
Gymmaxx
Skin lightening
Contacts
Latisse for lashes
Volufiline for undereye area

What should I remove/add?
Skin lightening isn’t gonna help you at all.

• +1
Skin lightening isn’t gonna help you at all.
Yeah I came to the conclusion it’s useless. Same with contacts, I wanna look good without contacts to try them on and even then, only use them on special occasions.

-eyelash lengthening
-curly hair defining
-athletic bodybuilding
-Korean skincare

This is my current plan for now.

Surgeries will come later when I’m older, more developed facially (I’m 19) and have a high stable income. Even then I might not do it because cosmetic surgeries are haram.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Yeah I came to the conclusion it’s useless. Same with contacts, I wanna look good without contacts to try them on and even then, only use them on special occasions.

-eyelash lengthening
-curly hair defining
-athletic bodybuilding
-Korean skincare

Surgeries will come later when I’m older, more developed facially (I’m 19) and have a high stable income. Even then I might not do it because cosmetic surgeries are haram.
Yeah Ngl lol ur hair is garbage u need to fix it

Good chance you won't be able to make any worthwhile improvements without hardmaxxing. Your biggest failos are your lazy eyes, average cheekbones that don't give any definition, and what appears to be an awfully weak lower third unless it's just the camera angle. Softmaxxing won't really fix any of these and they stick out like sore thumbs. Good skin though and your lashes already seem pretty full.
Lazy eyes can actually give you a careless look which girls like, regardless I’m trying to improve my eye area using lashes and opening my eyes up more.

My cheekbones and lower third appear weak because (im presuming) facial fat which I intend to burn off via lean bulking. For reference I’m 6’0 and 145 lbs.

Hardmaxxing (cosmetic surgery) is something that not only do I care enough time do it, but I don’t have the resources (stability) and I believe it’s against my religion (@SecularIslamist @emeraldglass can confirm)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and SecularIslamist
Any suggestions how?
1. Get a haircut, idk wtf u have rn but get a low taper 2. Comb ur hair and put products in it, like king curls for example

• +1
1. Get a haircut, idk wtf u have rn but get a low taper 2. Comb ur hair and put products in it, like king curls for example

I want something like this

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

-eyelash lengthening
-curly hair defining
-athletic bodybuilding
-Korean skincare

Where are you residing rn?

You look like an abused dog, were any past experiences like that?
Just say ur mad I look better than u and move on. Bros trying to tell me my own experiences

Just say ur mad I look better than u and move on. Bros trying to tell me my own experiences
Bro that’s a syndrome, check it out and I’m not making fun of you, I’m genuinely asking because one of my friend have it and he always looks sad and depressed even tho he’s not. And when did I say I looked better than you bro

Bro that’s a syndrome, check it out and I’m not making fun of you, I’m genuinely asking because one of my friend have it and he always looks sad and depressed even tho he’s not. And when did I say I looked better than you bro
You literally said I look like an abused dog 💀

• So Sad
20240504 112044

Reborn

• JFL
Hardmaxxing (cosmetic surgery) is something that not only do I care enough time do it, but I don’t have the resources (stability) and I believe it’s against my religion (@SecularIslamist @emeraldglass can confirm)
Altering the face through surgery is not allowed, it's only permitted for health purposes or restoring it to its natural state.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and liberiangrimreaper
you dont need volunfine, you have nice smooth baby skin you need to hairmax that jungle asap

• +1
@Zonar what’s so funny

How is that funny lol

Wyll?
I laugh at myself for being ugly. When I see someone similar to me, I laugh. Mentally ill type shit

• Ugh..
biggest nose i have ever seen tbh. Midface and middle third too long

60D7B12B 677F 43DE A468 69730BE9F3B4
6B820843 B321 42BC BC6E F9FA9BE76778
58D7B838 9D85 44C9 A6AF DC6412E0A64A

Chat am I cooked

No I’m staying here in America.
I don't get why you would wanna stay in a trashland where the quality of women inside and out are far inferior to MENA.

• +1
I don't get why you would wanna stay in a trashland where the quality of women inside and out are far inferior to MENA.
I agree but I’m 19 years old, broke and a college student. What do you think?

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I agree but I’m 19 years old, broke and a college student. What do you think?
Find an LTR now or end up like me 10 years later.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and IndraBC