My white dad is 6'4 and my Asian mom is 4"11. I'm 19 and 5"3 male. My life is so over.

T

TheBiggestIncelEver

Iron
My white dad is 6'4 and my Asian mom is 4"11. I'm 19 and 5"3 male. My life is so over. I complained to my parents for making me short and they just told me height doesn't matter and be confident. I live in the United States.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, framemoggerr, never_lucky and 42 others
brutal, another ER on the way

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, HardmaxxOrDeath, klamus and 23 others
brutalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, denthegodking, nathan and 1 other person
wow dad wasting his genes on some 4ft11 asian

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: never_lucky, VenatorLuparius, LegitUser and 13 others
similar to me but my moms 5'3 and im 6'1

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kyre and nathan
@Hottaco34

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Hottaco34
go ER on your dad tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, M-1014, murdah and 9 others
Your dads height is most likely the only good trait he has and he’s saying thats not important, what a naive little man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, LegitUser, M-1014 and 9 others
My mom heightmogs my dad jfl, not sure if i should be mad at my moms choice or grateful for my dads choice

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: never_lucky, T50 Mogger and iisbarret
Your dad was an incel and his only chance of reproducing was with an Asian midget. It’s over for your whole family gene pool. RIP

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, mathis, VenatorLuparius and 11 others
That's mad ignorant/selfish from your dad :lul::lul:

Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, PSLdemigod, okwiwhd and 3 others
6'1 is enough boyo, and you got a gf so no reason to cry
any mtn can get a gf lol it's not a crazy achievment

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, nathan, reek and 1 other person
JFL average WMAF offspring.

Disgusting.

I told you, only autists and niggas with no other options go for chinks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, VenatorLuparius, M-1014 and 3 others
why u wanna be tall? are u gonna be a basketball player?

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, T50 Mogger, PSLdemigod and 8 others
Tall mother is so underrated, tall mother = 90% chance children are tall both male and female. You mostly get height from the mothers side anyways. Your dad is a race traitor and should be ashamed of himself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: M-1014, mogpending, PSLdemigod and 5 others
wow dad wasting his genes on some 4ft11 asian

This is the reality of every WMAF couple.
B9B9FC45 AC6D 4EBB AFC4 7C0AA75E32CC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, never_lucky, NoReedemingFeature and 12 others
Pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
My white dad is 6'4 and my Asian mom is 4"11. I'm 19 and 5"3 male. My life is so over. I complained to my parents for making me short and they just told me height doesn't matter and be confident. I live in the United States.
You really got your mums genes, so sooooo unlucky bro

• So Sad
Reactions: reek
Tall mother is so underrated, tall mother = 90% chance children are tall both male and female. You mostly get height from the mothers side anyways. Your dad is a race traitor and should be ashamed of himself.
5'4+ mom is law for height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: never_lucky, JohnDoe and reek
My mom is even shorter than that at 4'10 and my dad is 5'8 5'9 yet i grew to 5'10. I don't think it's your genetics lol. You must have a disease or some shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: M-1014, SomaliMax, murdah and 1 other person
Maybe this kit can help your situation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, NoReedemingFeature, klamus and 14 others
er origin story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and JoeKeys9
join me fellow hapa on the quest for anti ageing , for if u will escape velocity (longevity) , then u surely will gain height in the future where us stuntedcels can gain equality of height. this is what i shall do , survivalmaxxing + richmaxxing -> mog in the future . ur suffering will not be in vain if we succeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, okwiwhd and nathan
It's your dad's fault for marrying an Asian foid. WTF is up with white men contaminating the gene pool with Asians? I mean if the Asian is HTB+ maybe it's okay. But like bro think about your son's future when impregnating a foid...

He literally could've married a 5'7''-5'10'' woman and have you be 6'1''-6'2''...

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and murdah
Blackpill My white dad is 6'4 and my Asian mom is 4"11. I'm 19 and 5"3 male. My life is so over.
OP TheBiggestIncelEver Start date 49 minutes ago
Jump to new
Ignore
Watch
TheBiggestIncelEver
Iron
49 minutes ago
New
Add bookmark

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and murdah
TBH that's why I wanna looksmaxx, so I can get an attractive foid as tall as me or a bit taller (5'9''), so my sons can have a chance of being 6'0''.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Sounds like a Reddit story

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and murdah
If this isn’t larp that’s so brutal. Ngl I would go er so fast

• +1
Go thank your dad for reproducing with a chink.

• +1
Ur mom is actually a super villain

she cucked u to hell with her height :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9
Why dad, why :feelskek:

I would deeply dispise my father if I was in ur position

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, datboijj and mogre
Most of a woman's height is in her legs. The child will end up torso less like I did. To be fair to my Dad he's not that short (around 5'10), but I'm still literally all legs.

I was the same height as my ex when I was sitting down.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and JohnDoe
If you let me be your Bf you won't become ER

That is tough. Tell your parents to pay for LL or you ER:feelswhy: If you get LL by a good surgon and wear lifts you might get to 5'10.

not true i'm 18, 5'7, my mom is 5'9 :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back