Muh women approach, muh chad doesn’t have to try. If she liked you she would let you know. Why this is cope

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
Looksmax allways told me that if a woman liked me they would basically hand themselves to me on a silver platter. And that if a woman dident seem 100% into you and flirty in every interaction they aren’t into you. That if a woman actually liked you they would ask you to fuck them and anything less means you are a betabuxxer that she settled for.

I’m here to tell you this is utter cope at least based on my experience in hs

I’ll give some examples

im currently a senior in high school and when I was hanging out with some friends at sports practice arguing about who is the most attractive, one of the dudes who hangs out with the girls team was like: “the girls team thinks BWC_virgin is hot” I was like “your messing with me I don’t believe you” he was like: “yeah they talk about it a lot”. The thing is exept for a select few times I almost never got iois from the girls. So I assumed it must not be true. However later I gained more information and realized it was true lot of them had crushes on me.

Another time one of the guys on the sports team was in a van with all the girls on a trip and when we got to our location in the hotel room he was like “bro the girls think your so hot they talked about you constantly” (he is a slayer and dident believe I was very attractive until then) anyway another guy on the team who hangs out with the girls team was like “yeah actually that true”. One of the girls apparently said “he’s fun to look at” and something about how I don’t think he will be spreading his seed tho (they all know I am kissless virgin) (still she apparently said this in a suggestive way like I could but I would likely not choose to)

This girl was later like “I had a little crush on you like 2 years ago” (like “hallway crush”)

She later said she had a huge crush on me last year and stocked me online, had her friends take pictures of me, ets…

This girl is solid HTB btw

However before this I allways assumed she dident really like me, I saw her talk about guys she though were hot with her friends. She would be like “OMG he’s 6’4 I think and he’s so hot” (I’m 5’10) and I would think she must have better options than me. I saw her make out with a guy right after meeting him and I thought “well if she actually liked me than she would do that with me”

But In reality when I wasn’t around to overhear her I was the guy she talked about with her friends 24/7 and I was the nigga in her dreams (she told me this unprompted jfl)

She literally has like 1 million pictures of me in her phone her and her friends took secretly over like a year

The thing is besides a few times I never got any crazy iois from these girls at the time, maybe just some giggling and waving to me, ets… they never really talked to me either.

Maybe it’s different in collage or after but in my experience just becouse girls don’t grab your dick doesn’t mean they don’t like you don’t let .org pollute your brain

I’m not trying to brag or anything with this tread but I’m just demonstrating how just becouse a girl doesn’t literally invite u to her house the first Time you talk to her doesn’t mean she doesn’t like u.

Girls are often intimidated or shit and won’t initiate, it’s not cope it’s true. And just becouse she doesn’t hand it to you doesn’t mean your getting used or she’s settling for u or whatever it’s just how shit works.

Muh chad doesn’t have to:(insert literally anything) is cope as well

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shalomnigga, Pandora, tombradylover and 22 others
Looksmax allways told me that if a woman liked me they would basically hand themselves to me on a silver platter. And that if a woman dident seem 100% into you and flirty in every interaction they aren’t into you. That if a woman actually liked you they would ask you to fuck them and anything less means you are a betabuxxer that she settled for.

I’ll give some examples

im currently a senior in high school and when I was hanging out with some friends at sports practice arguing about who is the most attractive, one of the dudes who hangs out with the girls team was like: “the girls team thinks BWC_virgin is hot” I was like “your messing with me I don’t believe you” he was like: “yeah they talk about it a lot”. The thing is exept for a select few times I almost never got iois from the girls. So I assumed it must not be true. However later I gained more information and realized it was true lot of them had crushes on me.

Another time one of the guys on the sports team was in a van with all the girls on a trip and when we got to our location in the hotel room he was like “bro the girls think your so hot they talked about you constantly” (he is a slayer and dident believe I was very attractive until then) anyway another guy on the team who hangs out with the girls team was like “yeah actually that true”. One of the girls apparently said “he’s fun to look at” and something about how I don’t think he will be spreading his seed tho (they all know I am kissless virgin) (still she apparently said this in a suggestive way like I could but I would likely not choose to)

This girl was later like “I had a little crush on you like 2 years ago” (like “hallway crush”)

She later said she had a huge crush on me last year and stocked me online, had her friends take pictures of me, ets…

However before this I allways assumed she dident really like me, I saw her talk about guys she though were hot with her friends. She would be like “OMG he’s 6’4 I think and he’s so hot” (I’m 5’10) and I would think she must have better options than me. I saw her make out with a guy right after meeting him and I thought “well if she actually liked me than she would do that with me”

But In reality when I wasn’t around to overhear her I was the guy she talked about with her friends 24/7 and I was the nigga in her dreams (she told me this unprompted jfl)

She literally has like 1 million pictures of me in her phone her and her friends took secretly over like a year

The thing is besides a few times I never got any crazy iois from these girls at the time, maybe just some giggling and waving to me, ets… they never really talked to me either.

Maybe it’s different in collage or after but in my experience just becouse girls don’t grab your dick doesn’t mean they don’t like you don’t let .org pollute your brain

I’m not trying to brag or anything with this tread but I’m just demonstrating how just becouse a girl doesn’t literally invite u to her house the first Time you talk to her doesn’t mean she doesn’t like u.

Girls are often intimidated or shit and won’t initiate, it’s not cope it’s true. And just becouse she doesn’t hand it to you doesn’t mean your getting used or she’s settling for u or whatever it’s just how shit works.

@ascension
Meds fast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, tombradylover, Chadeep and 22 others

I’ll give some examples

Good points, didn't believe the larp

post long ah hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7, itsherlossNVM, sub3cel and 5 others
It’s mixed bhai some girls make it obvious and cold approach u but they usually are mid or ugly , the prettier ones will give u hints and shit as they don’t want their ego ruined if they approach and get rejected imo

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, greywind, xuzky and 4 others
Too long dude

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and itsherlossNVM
I agree. The female preposition is likely not bold and in your face honest. Those trait are simply less likely to be in their biology. The ways of this world does not make it any better either, with more women having more options at the cost of men's enjoyment of life via various platforms, infrastructure, and rules. This means more entitlement and delusions of grandeur, which means more ego, especially during dating/mating strategies.

I think, the cope starts when a man tries to push the ideology of women needing to approach man as a biological fact and not a situational one.

What they mean to say is that the juice isn't worth the squeeze to approach women. Its only really worth it when women approach a man, because the shit games women play, the logistics, as well as their unchecked nature overall, but the issue is that men try to boggle this into some biological fact that women are prepositioned to approach man, and that they do approach men that they like. And this is false. Easily observable if you notice their nature. Its rare to observe a women being bold, in your face honest, and upfront.

Once again, basically there's a difference between thinking women have a upfront nature that makes the behavior of approaching biologically correct, vs thinking women in these times should approach men because being in a relationship with one will likely not be worth it unless she does.

I agree with the latter. Women should approach men considering the world we live in, but that does not means they do. Your right though. If you don't lead the initiative you will very likely be missing your best shots. Social media may have changed this a little bit, but you still have a far greater chance of implying more various forms of attraction in real life than on social media.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, klip11, greywind and 4 others

I’ll give some examples

Cope. It was a 38 year old homosexual black man that had a crush on you. And he felt up your ass.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
In my experience a high trust high appeal face (like chico) will get the most IOI because girls feel comfortable around guys that look good but are also high trust. Chances are a girl doesn’t want her brain bashed about by some hyper masculine guy giving the wrong IOI to him that’s why she won’t really do it. This is also why being ugly is a death sentence because girls won’t want to give off any wrong impression to you because they are afraid of getting raped or killed etc. also movies depicting rapists as ugly dude only further compounds this theory lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and denthegodking
Depends all on your level of attractiveness and on the girls themselves and maybe also culture. But personally I've had women throw themselves at me. Flat out asking to do intimate things without me doing anything other than just existing. Massaging me in public stuff like that and that was with a chick I just met for a few minutes. She asked me to sit next to her and then it started. She was hot as well. I've also had women follow me in public and making eye contact for an uncomfortable amount of time and friends of girls coming up to me to say their friend thinks I am hot. And one time a chick bought me a drink in a club.

I am 6 or 6.5 out of 10 with a great niche appeal to jb and young women. So this treatment is not very frequent but good enough to be happy about my dating life.

90% of times it is just girls giving constant IOI in public, smiles, saying hi, strong eye contact, standing near me and following me.

I think if I was even better looking I would experience more frequently women being aggressive with me and if I was uglier I probably would never have experienced the stuff I mentioned.

so I do think it is true in some sense but probably more balanced. A mix of both.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, greywind, proxyy and 3 others
In my experience a high trust high appeal face (like chico) will get the most IOI because girls feel comfortable around guys that look good but are also high trust. Chances are a girl doesn’t want her brain bashed about by some hyper masculine guy giving the wrong IOI to him that’s why she won’t really do it. This is also why being ugly is a death sentence because girls won’t want to give off any wrong impression to you because they are afraid of getting raped or killed etc. also movies depicting rapists as ugly dude only further compounds this theory lmao.
I’m pretty high trust I think but I’m kinda wierd and low inhib.

@BWC_virgin @thebuffdon690 The way your mental state is also important. The number one thing people sense subconsciously is shame. I notice when I have less shame or when I am in a good mood that babies, kids and animals also stare more. They are attracted to child like pure energy. I think this type of energy AND being attractive is what helps with being more approachable.

But there are many different reasons why women will approach. I've also very aggressive energy when increasing my testosterone and feeling like a killing something on it. I've also had women follow me in that type of energy, those could be women that are ovulating. It depends also a lot on hormones I think. Who will approach and for what reason.

You will often hear ppl on TRT share their experiences with increased attention from women.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@BWC_virgin @thebuffdon690 The way your mental state is also important. The number one thing people sense subconsciously is shame. I notice when I have less shame or when I am in a good mood that babies, kids and animals also stare more. They are attracted to child like pure energy. I think this type of energy AND being attractive is what helps with being more approachable.

But there are many different reasons why women will approach. I've also very aggressive energy when increasing my testosterone and feeling like a killing something on it. I've also had women follow me in that type of energy, those could be women that are ovulating. It depends also a lot on hormones I think. Who will approach and for what reason.

You will often hear ppl on TRT share their experiences with increased attention from women.
How do you not display shame? And how would display shame anyway?

The reason 50 shades of grey is a romantic movie and not a horror movie is the attractiveness of the male lead. That's literally all it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and Icon
dnr but probably military grade copium post

I’ll give some examples

This is legit and true, but your example has her actively talking to you and making moves lol... so its quite clear she fucks with you. If shes talking to you unprompted, thats a very good sign

Ill give you an actual example of how you still have to make the first move even as chad.

I went to my friends party and he brought his girlfriend and her roommates. I didnt talk to any of these girls at all. Nothing. They didnt approach me and i didn't see ANY IOIS. I thought i was invisible lol.

I go out with the same firmed and his gf + her same roommates to a bar with some other friends. Legit same thing. 0 interaction. 0 IOI. feel like im invisible. We go out again another weekend and this time, my friend tells me that his gf told him that one of her roommates thinks im cute and that i should go talk to her... I go and talk to her and we just have a normal conversation for a while and its chill and friendly. Not really seeing any IOIs or anything crazy but we had a good convo and my other freinds were impressed and thought i had game... legit next weekend we all meet again at a bar and i end the night going back with her and fucking.

So i went from thinking legit 0 interest and never getting approached or any IOI from this girl to fucking by just talking to her after getting tipped off that she thought i was cute via my friends gf...

You gotta make the first move 99% of the time, no matter your looks level 100%

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, klip11, tombradylover and 6 others
Depends all on your level of attractiveness and on the girls themselves and maybe also culture. But personally I've had women throw themselves at me. Flat out asking to do intimate things without me doing anything other than just existing. Massaging me in public stuff like that and that was with a chick I just met for a few minutes. She asked me to sit next to her and then it started. She was hot as well. I've also had women follow me in public and making eye contact for an uncomfortable amount of time and friends of girls coming up to me to say their friend thinks I am hot. And one time a chick bought me a drink in a club.

I am 6 or 6.5 out of 10 with a great niche appeal to jb and young women. So this treatment is not very frequent but good enough to be happy about my dating life.

90% of times it is just girls giving constant IOI in public, smiles, saying hi, strong eye contact, standing near me and following me.

I think if I was even better looking I would experience more frequently women being aggressive with me and if I was uglier I probably would never have experienced the stuff I mentioned.

so I do think it is true in some sense but probably more balanced. A mix of both.
This stuff definitely happens and i experieced all of this as well, but as you said its way more rare and 90% of the time its the IOIs and girls legit just getting into your vicinity. What that means is you should have appraoched them all rather than doing nothing and just letting the oppertunity pass.

• +1
Reactions: Icon
I agree. The female preposition is likely not bold and in your face honest. Those trait are simply less likely to be in their biology. The ways of this world does not make it any better either, with more women having more options at the cost of men's enjoyment of life via various platforms, infrastructure, and rules. This means more entitlement and delusions of grandeur, which means more ego, especially during dating/mating strategies.

I think, the cope starts when a man tries to push the ideology of women needing to approach man as a biological fact and not a situational one.

What they mean to say is that the juice isn't worth the squeeze to approach women. Its only really worth it when women approach a man, because the shit games women play, the logistics, as well as their unchecked nature overall, but the issue is that men try to boggle this into some biological fact that women are prepositioned to approach man, and that they do approach men that they like. And this is false. Easily observable if you notice their nature. Its rare to observe a women being bold, in your face honest, and upfront.

Once again, basically there's a difference between thinking women have a upfront nature that makes the behavior of approaching biologically correct, vs thinking women in these times should approach men because being in a relationship with one will likely not be worth it unless she does.

I agree with the latter. Women should approach men considering the world we live in, but that does not means they do. Your right though. If you don't lead the initiative you will very likely be missing your best shots. Social media may have changed this a little bit, but you still have a far greater chance of implying more various forms of attraction in real life than on social media.
High iq as fuck post

" I never got any crazy iois from these girls at the time, maybe just some giggling and waving to me, ets"

That is a crazy ioi, you're just an absolute moron.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
" I never got any crazy iois from these girls at the time, maybe just some giggling and waving to me, ets"

That is a crazy ioi, you're just an absolute moron.
At some point yeah like this girl would wave to me literally every time she would see me and say “hi BWC_virgin” over and over again (I thought she was messing with me tho, a guy I was hanging out with who is a slayer thought she was messing with me also becouse it was kinda weird) and also we had like a staring contest when we were sitting next to each other and made eye contact for like 3 minutes and she was like “you shouldn’t do this or your gonna make someone fall in love” or something like that, that’s what I would consider a crazy ioi, but that wasn’t that long ago. like a year ago when she said she had a crush on me and took pictures of me she never did anything like that.

great post.

• +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin

I’ll give some examples

get off this forum

This stuff definitely happens and i experieced all of this as well, but as you said its way more rare and 90% of the time its the IOIs and girls legit just getting into your vicinity. What that means is you should have appraoched them all rather than doing nothing and just letting the oppertunity pass.
Yea, I wasn't really looking for a gf and since I do SR not interested in sex either. Was more focus on goals in life. I am currently dating though.

This is legit and true, but your example has her actively talking to you and making moves lol... so its quite clear she fucks with you. If shes talking to you unprompted, thats a very good sign

Ill give you an actual example of how you still have to make the first move even as chad.

I went to my friends party and he brought his girlfriend and her roommates. I didnt talk to any of these girls at all. Nothing. They didnt approach me and i didn't see ANY IOIS. I thought i was invisible lol.

I go out with the same firmed and his gf + her same roommates to a bar with some other friends. Legit same thing. 0 interaction. 0 IOI. feel like im invisible. We go out again another weekend and this time, my friend tells me that his gf told him that one of her roommates thinks im cute and that i should go talk to her... I go and talk to her and we just have a normal conversation for a while and its chill and friendly. Not really seeing any IOIs or anything crazy but we had a good convo and my other freinds were impressed and thought i had game... legit next weekend we all meet again at a bar and i end the night going back with her and fucking.

So i went from thinking legit 0 interest and never getting approached or any IOI from this girl to fucking by just talking to her after getting tipped off that she thought i was cute via my friends gf...

You gotta make the first move 99% of the time, no matter your looks level 100%
Agreed. Sometimes it even turns you from invisible to attractive. By even the most inane approach tactic like asking the time. So weird. But the logic is "I like men that like me". Most ppl like ppl that like them. I know it sounds so silly and simple, but it works. Can turn women on that didn't notice you before.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
How do you not display shame? And how would display shame anyway?
The best way to reduce shame in your energy is to stop doing shameful things behind closed doors.

The best way to reduce shame in your energy is to stop doing shameful things behind closed doors.
Good point. How do you display shame tho

Good point. How do you display shame tho
I notice people make an expression whereby they purse their lips when I make eye contact. I know when they do this they have something to hide. Some people don't make this expression at all, I can see the purity and good intention in their eyes. The eyes never lie chico.

Overall I would say it causes general stifled behavior in any kind of interaction. It is sutble.

Teenage girls vs adult women act completely different

if you're extremely gl women also feel some type of way and act mean to you and men want to fight you.

I made a thread about my white lesbian htb friend who said I shouldn't lesbian trannymax because women act the exact same way to women they like as men aka they never approach,too subtle,they act mean etc

she prefers dating guys because of this,despite being bi and heavily lesbian leaning.

• +1
Reactions: Icon

Sry brah but
61r43lyK3dL AC UF8941000 QL80

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Your username is "BWC_virgin" in a sense that you still didn't take BWC up your ass?

I’ll give some examples

Please bro get into script writing, amazing larp

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and ManletJordanBarrett
Please bro get into script writing, amazing larp
Not larp all true but obviously I only tell crazy stories, 98% of my life is not like this.

dnrd but yes foids approach in a social setting and flirt, you gotta be strong mtn+

I’ll give some examples

Tales from the Dharavi mental hospital

How believable this got with time. Yeah sure people here overrate the chad experience, but as a somewhat strong htn weak chadlite and 6' tall myself I can confirm that even gigacahds wouldnt have this level of obsession from girls.

didn't read but it's true, I was sitting with a girl in class once and she told me she had a huge crush on a guy, she even went home to change her clothes to something more revealing lol, I asked her why she didn't send him a message or talk with him, she said she would never do that and it's embarrassing to approach as a girl . The guy wasn't even good looking btw

View attachment 2943551How believable this got with time. Yeah sure people here overrate the chad experience, but as a somewhat strong htn weak chadlite and 6' tall myself I can confirm that even gigacahds wouldnt have this level of obsession from girls.
As a what now? Send pic or tales

Im a good rater ask bgm