mk 677 finally arrived, what do I do now ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

If Gandy wills it
what do I do now ?

Attachments

• mk 677.jpg
    mk 677.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
you take it

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, tempelcat4 and maxxmclooks
dunno bro take it if you want to

Look at some threads or vids about first/beginner mk cycle, that’s what I would do, btw where did u cop the mk?

Look at some threads or vids about first/beginner mk cycle, that’s what I would do, btw where did u cop the mk?
from osgear.se bhai, could u link a good thread about mk 677 for me?

yeah but anything I need to know beforehand ?
blood sugar, be careful with it, should've gotten slin pills and watch out for prolactin lvls to not get gyno

blood sugar, be careful with it, should've gotten slin pills and watch out for prolactin lvls to not get gyno
i hear gyno is very rare to get on mk 677 alone, ill look into slin pills though

i hear gyno is very rare to get on mk 677 alone, ill look into slin pills though
berberine etc works for blood sugar too, gyno is common if you are prone to it you can still get it if you arent prone, which you are since you're in puberty, should've also gotten a AI to keep estro lvls optima

berberine etc works for blood sugar too, gyno is common if you are prone to it you can still get it if you arent prone, which you are since you're in puberty, should've also gotten a AI to keep estro lvls optima
why would I need ai tho ? it's not like test where it increases estrogen also

why would I need ai tho ? it's not like test where it increases estrogen also
optimal estro lvls increase the time that you have before your bones fuse it also increases bone growth and height growth

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
optimal estro lvls increase the time that you have before your bones fuse it also increases bone growth and height growth
ah in that regard,, yeah nah i ordered arimidex also from osgear but that shit is gonna come in like 3 weeks, i moreso thought you meant that mk 677 will spike my estrogen

ah in that regard,, yeah nah i ordered arimidex also from osgear but that shit is gonna come in like 3 weeks, i moreso thought you meant that mk 677 will spike my estrogen
oh ur swedish

• +1
from osgear.se bhai, could u link a good thread about mk 677 for me?
Idk why I can’t find good threads about mk rn but here is a Article with some info, obviously look into it more than some rando giving u an article but yeah

• +1
lmao where did u buy it, its not sarm JFL

jesus fucking christ this was so annoying to read
kill yourself you high inhib fucker, you were probably shaking ordering those pills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and maxxmclooks
jesus fucking christ this was so annoying to read
kill yourself you high inhib fucker, you were probably shaking ordering those pills
more like low inhib, he didnt research or anything, and he didn't buy it from a local source instead risked it making it go through one of the stricter customs in europe :lul:

more like low inhib, he didnt research or anything, and he didn't buy it from a local source instead risked it making it go through one of the stricter customs in europe :lul:
it's not low inhib if you don't know the risks

not like mk677 has any risks anyway

and yeah I had stuff going through European customs multiple times and it's a joke, it's the easiest customs service in the world. The US or Australia are comically worse.

• +1
it's not low inhib if you don't know the risks

not like mk677 has any risks anyway

and yeah I had stuff going through European customs multiple times and it's a joke, it's the easiest customs service in the world. The US or Australia are comically worse.
you can't compare Norwegian customs to something like German customs, the Norwegian steroid market relies on people going to Sweden just to supply people with steroids, all European customs are very different :lul:

you can't compare Norwegian customs to something like German customs, the Norwegian steroid market relies on people going to Sweden just to supply people with steroids, all European customs are very different :lul:
most sources would offer a special line, having your shit captured in Europe is retarded

no special lines go through customs here :lul:, all roids and drugs get seized.
oh yeah sure they do
glad to know that high IQ people are still safe out there ordering steroids in those countries safely

oh yeah sure they do
glad to know that high IQ people are still safe out there ordering steroids in those countries safely
I work with a dude I get free shit and I sell a lot of diff shit for him, shit's expensive here, 300USD for 120IU's of HGH or 80USD for MK-677

no special lines go through customs here :lul:, all roids and drugs get seized.
fucking over for u
cut your balls off to inhibit estrogen jfl

idk ask the ring leaders nikka

• JFL