mandible length counteracts recession

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Bronze
this true? I'm not saying this is the case for me. But theoretically couldn't a recessed person mog someone elses jaw if they are ig just more forward grown and have more mandible length despite it being recessed relative to the maxilla.

mandibular forward growth can make the maxilla look weak in comparison, tends to be the case with robust scandis.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Funnyunenjoyer1
mandibular forward growth can make the maxilla look weak in comparison, tends to be the case with robust scandis.

View attachment 2919217
Isn't that just because his maxilla is recessed and his cheekbones and mandible are forward grown?

Can't you have a forward grown cheekbones, maxilla, and mandible all at the same time?

this true? I'm not saying this is the case for me. But theoretically couldn't a recessed person mog someone else's jaw if they are ig just more forward grown and have more mandible length despite it being recessed relative to the maxilla.
i have a friend who has the absolute best jaw ive seen even amongst models, he has has a recessed chin, quite a lot too

His is recessed tho, his chin is recessed other wise it would look even worse
Isn't that just because his maxilla is recessed and his cheekbones and mandible are forward grown?

Can't you have a forward grown cheekbones, maxilla, and mandible all at the same time?
his maxilla is literally in line with his brow, and well beyond the nasion.

• Woah
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
his maxilla is literally in line with his brow, and well beyond the nasion.
Why do some people on here say his maxilla's recessed then jfl?

View attachment 2919217
Is mandible length all that matters in the sense of sharpness of the jawline? Your mandible can be far behind your maxilla but the definition is still gonna mog some 180° facial convexity guy with less length.

Nvm it isnt his lip position is messed up tho
they're wearing mouth pieces during that scene.
Why do some people on here say his maxilla's recessed then jfl?
because they're looking at it in relationship with the jaw.

when in reality there is no relationship between these at all, the groups of people with the most forward grown maxillas, also have the shittiest jaws on the planet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kaz and Heinrich Schmidt
they're wearing mouth pieces during that scene.

because they're looking at it in relationship with the jaw.

when in reality there is no relationship between these at all, the groups of people with the most forward grown maxillas, also have the shittiest jaws on the planet.

View attachment 2919253
IMG 20240329 173828

Do i mog

• +1
Reactions: not__cel