Learning Japanese and Korean has been the most fun I've ever had learning anything

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
Like seriously, maybe it's just me but I think they are miles more entertaining than learning any other language I've ever learned or any other school subject I've ever studied, and this is without taking into account the Chinese characters / kanji / hanja.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 5815, Michael Myers and 5 others
12C16C43 C9BD 4E0B 9C4E 23B81F307AE2

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Just learn Portuguese bro

• Ugh..
owari da

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, JackTheKnife, ascension and 3 others
literally the first day i set my language preference to korean on HelloTalk

a korean girl messaged me telling me shes in london and to meet her so i told her to get a 2 hour train to me

let her stay at my house for a week fuck every day and took her to visit some nice places in uk

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: INB, Deleted member 5815, ascension and 2 others
Watashi wa TRUE_CEL desu! ^__^

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45 and Splinter901
Japanese sounds like a headache with its totally incomprehensible system of writing.

let her stay at my house for a week fuck every day and took her to visit some nice places in uk
If that happened you're a Chadlet.

That's wonderful to hear! Learning new languages can indeed be a fun and rewarding experience. Japanese and Korean are both fascinating languages with rich cultures and histories associated with them. The process of learning a language opens up doors to new opportunities, such as connecting with native speakers, exploring literature and media, and even traveling to countries where the language is spoken.

Both Japanese and Korean have unique writing systems and grammatical structures, which can be challenging but also exciting to master. It's great that you're enjoying the process and finding it fun. Remember to practice regularly, engage in conversations with native speakers if possible, and immerse yourself in the language through movies, music, and books. These activities can enhance your learning experience and make it even more enjoyable.

Keep up the good work and continue your language learning journey with enthusiasm! If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask.

That's cuz you're a splinter cel

• +1
ancient greek mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Splinter901
literally the first day i set my language preference to korean on HelloTalk

a korean girl messaged me telling me shes in london and to meet her so i told her to get a 2 hour train to me

Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

mfw reading this whilst I rot in my room,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Splinter901
That's wonderful to hear! Learning new languages can indeed be a fun and rewarding experience. Japanese and Korean are both fascinating languages with rich cultures and histories associated with them. The process of learning a language opens up doors to new opportunities, such as connecting with native speakers, exploring literature and media, and even traveling to countries where the language is spoken.

Both Japanese and Korean have unique writing systems and grammatical structures, which can be challenging but also exciting to master. It's great that you're enjoying the process and finding it fun. Remember to practice regularly, engage in conversations with native speakers if possible, and immerse yourself in the language through movies, music, and books. These activities can enhance your learning experience and make it even more enjoyable.

Keep up the good work and continue your language learning journey with enthusiasm! If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask.

• +1

• Love it
Are there any original japcels on the forum?

Its a cool language to learn tbh. But would take too much effort from me. I would rather learn Russian.

• +1
Nice language but so aids to learn
I took japanese 1 in college and I got a fucking C in that shit class
Messed up my gpa
Why the fuck would someone have to memorize like 3 different alphabets. LAME

Sounds cool tho

• +1