Happy Celebration GIF by Manchester United

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, rand anon, 97baHater and 3 others
Holly ethnic horrors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, 97baHater, Shkreliii and 3 others
Where i live theres barely black people but whenever i see a white women with black man i dont see as same as me .Its so strange for me because blacks are just not attractive.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, rand anon, czwarty and 2 others
Where i live theres barely black people but whenever i see a white women with black man i dont see as same as me .Its so strange for me because blacks are just not attractive.
Is it near Karabük University? @russiancelreturns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, CarrotMaxxer, iblamechico and 10 others
many of them were born after world cup 2018 in rusland

• Woah
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Slavic men aren’t any better IMG 7721

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices, Zikel_Nut and rand anon
OP is a 5’5 cumskin who got his oneitis stolen by a BBC. MULATTO IS THE FUTURE.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Zikel_Nut, rand anon and 2 others
Niggas are ugly most of the time

• +1
Reactions: reek
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, northern mogger, Zelenskyiv and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11, rand anon, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Great cuck thread, now rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices and murdah
IMG 8286 ruined her lineage for a 1 psl fob african, brutal. she is a stacylite too

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, 97baHater, northern mogger and 2 others
Their genetic lineage has lost all value it had and now there's no coming back. Enjoy it traitors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Eren, Zikel_Nut and 3 others
Their genetic lineage has lost all value it had and now there's no coming back. Enjoy it traitors
Enjoy it "traitors" as if they were ever aligned with how we tought.

How can one be a traitor if they were never involved with us? Remmeber women would rather fuck dogs than white incels :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Zikel_Nut, 97baHater and 3 others
-5’4 nerdic incel

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Shkreliii
they’ll grow into foggers and moggers

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, 97baHater, Zelenskyiv and 2 others
-5’4 nerdic incel
These nerds think twitter chatting is goint to help. No gettong your best fragrance and fucking women is.

However the T level has been shit

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and murdah
It’s over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, murdah and Zelenskyiv
-5’4 nerdic incel
Is this a type of insult? I thought we were friends

1. I'm 188 cm
2. I'm just a virgin, I have already hugged and held hands with girls who weren't family, and I have danced with girls when I was a kid, I am not an incel like many of you think, I was just shy for many years due to low self confidence, but I have never been friendzoned and I have never had trouble to attract women.

I am a volcel, I don't want to be in a long term relationship with a girl because I like being alone but sometimes, when I feel horny or when I am alone for too long, I start to feel like I want to get a girlfriend but most of the time I don't, this is why I have always been single, it's a choice. And I never put in the effort to get laid because I didn't want to put in the effort to get good at it just for a bit of temporary short term pleasure.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 97baHater, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
View attachment 2920439 ruined her lineage for a 1 psl fob african, brutal. she is a stacylite too
This one actually makes 0 sense, unless he has a 13 inch dick
And people will still cope with MUH CHAD. The truth is that most women have literally 0 standards except for “don’t be an incel”. They fuck all kinds of dysgenic subhumans like it’s a sport.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and murdah
Is this a type of insult? I thought we were friends

1. I'm 188 cm
2. I'm just a virgin, I have already hugged and held hands with girls who weren't family, and I have danced with girls when I was a kid, I am not an incel like many of you think, I was just shy for many years due to low self confidence, but I have never been friendzoned and I have never had trouble to attract women.

I am a volcel, I don't want to be in a long term relationship with a girl because I like being alone but sometimes, when I feel horny or when I am alone for too long, I start to feel like I want to get a girlfriend but most of the time I don't, this is why I have always been single, it's a choice. And I never put in the effort to get laid because I didn't want to put in the effort to get good at it just for a bit of temporary short term pleasure.
It was a slight jab, just joking man!

• Love it
Reactions: Debetro
And people will still cope with MUH CHAD. The truth is that most women have literally 0 standards except for “don’t be an incel”. They fuck all kinds of dysgenic subhumans like it’s a sport.
Jew propaganda will make them want to fuck blacks more though

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and murdah
I have already hugged and held hands with girls who weren't family, and I have danced with girls when I was a kid, I am not an incel
Ha Ha Lol GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, 97baHater and murdah
Only if they are brown or black @russiancelreturns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, murdah, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
Or shes just a retard