Just got osrtarine, hope the cycle goes well

I just need a source for a test base rn because I want my testosterone to not be fucked over from this
from ostarine+ibutamoren? its not gonna effect your test if u dont do like some heroic dose of ostarine, like over 30mgs a day for longer than 10 weeks

• +1
Reactions: plukee
20-25mgs a day is optimal
Im already taking 20mg mk677 and also for the mk too i did get berberine so i avoid getting diabetes i think i should be good

• Woah
Im already taking 20mg mk677 and also for the mk too i did get berberine so i avoid getting diabetes i think i should be good
yeah thats good, i recommend not going over 20mgs a day

yes good take berberine, helps a lot, also u should measure ur blood sugar too but tbh as long as u eat berberine and keep carbs and sugars to minimun u should be good

• +1
yeah thats good, i recommend not going over 20mgs a day

yes good take berberine, helps a lot, also u should measure ur blood sugar too but tbh as long as u eat berberine and keep carbs and sugars to minimun u should be good
Gonna get those too. So far im fine not experiencing any diabetic symptoms hell i don’t even experience bloat on mk

8-10 weeks is better, 20mgs a day, everyday
is ostarine good enough on its own? I would like to run it during summer, maybe without mk-677 because of the supposed bloating, and you don’t need any pct for it right?

is ostarine good enough on its own? I would like to run it during summer, maybe without mk-677 because of the supposed bloating, and you don’t need any pct for it right?
well i mean yeah but really, combine it with mk677, the bloat is only temporary and not really that bas

no, you dont need any pct with ostarine

well i mean yeah but really, combine it with mk677, the bloat is only temporary and not really that bas

no, you dont need any pct with ostarine
facial leanness for me is crucial though, i will be buying furosemide if that would help. also do you know if this site is legit for sarms? i’m in EU

no, you dont need any pct with ostarin
My clen order got cancelled so im gonna buy dnp when summer is over and get fat dissolvers as of now

facial leanness for me is crucial though, i will be buying furosemide if that would help. also do you know if this site is legit for sarms? i’m in EU
yes if u use furosemide u wont see any of the mk677 bloating and really its not that visible people overrate it tbh, and bc u shouldnt eat lot of carbs while using 677 that will debloat u will even more

i have no idea, i bought mine from triada and other from local meathead (same brand, triada)

• +1
yes if u use furosemide u wont see any of the mk677 bloating and really its not that visible people overrate it tbh, and bc u shouldnt eat lot of carbs while using 677 that will debloat u will even more

i have no idea, i bought mine from triada and other from local meathead (same brand, triada)
okay, and what exactly does the 677 do when taken with ostarine? just more muscle results?

okay, and what exactly does the 677 do when taken with ostarine? just more muscle results?
yes

extremely tldr but:

mk677=hgh increases the amount of muscle cells

mk2866 increases the size of the muscle cells

=more and bigger muscle cells=more muscle

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and ApacheMaxx
yes

extremely tldr but:

Bhai respond to me pls

Im gonna inject into my lower abs and love handles and nose and such. What kind of needle do i need to buy?
i used 30g/12mm, i think 28-31g is recommended

yes

extremely tldr but:

yes

extremely tldr but:

just one question, does the sarms along with the 677 grow my bones/jaw as well?

677 grows bones more than sarms
even at 19? hope it would help my boneless face
and I heard it grows your nose and ears as well, hope at least the sarm don’t do that because my nose is already big

Last edited:
and I heard it grows your nose and ears as well
Taken it since late April and no nose or ear growth plus i have tiny ears so i couldn’t care if they grew anyways neither should you

Taken it since late April and no nose or ear growth plus i have tiny ears so i couldn’t care if they grew anyways neither should you
I can’t imagine my nose getting any bigger for my face lol, but it seems evident from this thread and more

this is what happens every time I want to do some serious looksmax, I find some obscure thread that fucks it up

Last edited:
I can’t imagine my nose getting any bigger for my face lol, but it seems evident from this thread and more
Heard others say there nose hasn’t grown on it. My nose and ears legit haven’t grown since I started taking 20mg a day at night

Heard others say there nose hasn’t grown on it. My nose and ears legit haven’t grown since I started taking 20mg a day at night
maybe if your nose isn’t big naturally it responds less and vice versa

and I heard it grows your nose and ears as well, hope at least the sarm don’t do that because my nose is already big
yes, to some extent

mk677=hgh grows everything including your nose

yes, to some extent

I haven’t noticed anything on it but is that cause I only took it 3 weeks ago?

yes, to some extent

then idk if i should risk it, I can’t afford my nose being a mm bigger, but i need more facial development 😩

ostarine alone doesn’t do that right?

then idk if i should risk it, I can’t afford my nose being a mm bigger, but i need more facial development 😩

ostarine alone doesn’t do that right?
No ostarine doesn’t effect gh like mk or hgh does. Also you’re a pussy

No ostarine doesn’t effect gh like mk or hgh does. Also you’re a pussy
mothafucka you would have to see my face, i have long ass nose with wide alar base ruining my good eye area - lips combo, why would i risk it getting uglier for some muscle boost? But the suppsed bone growth is tempting, I have indian tier skeleton as white. if it would grow proportionally with my whole skull then why not, but that’s hard to imagine

Last edited:
mothafucka you would have to see my face, i have long ass nose with wide alar base ruining my good eye area - lips combo, why would i risk it getting uglier for some muscle boost? But the suppsed bone growth is tempting, I have indian tier skeleton as white. if it would grow proportionally with my whole skull then why not, but that’s hard to imagine
Okay and? Youd have to be literally abusing 50mg of it for a year for that to happen. It legit hasn’t made any impact on my face and if it does then it will probably get better. I need more forward growth

Okay and? Youd have to be literally abusing 50mg of it for a year for that to happen. It legit hasn’t made any impact on my face and if it does then it will probably get better. I need more forward growth

well did you notice any forward growth yet?

I haven’t noticed anything on it but is that cause I only took it 3 weeks ago?
u have to take it everyday for at least 10 weeks to see any changes

• +1
u have to take it everyday for at least 10 weeks to see any changes
can you please give advice what would be the best to take if i want fast lean muscle gain along with possible facial bone growth and no bloating, excluding anabolics, I know about k2 + d3 megadosing

Just watch your hair volume dont worry much about it as it will return after a month

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
can you please give advice what would be the best to take if i want fast lean muscle gain along with possible facial bone growth and no bloating, excluding anabolics, I know about k2 + d3 megadosing
ostarine+mk677, least sides with most benefits

Experienced bad hair shedding, be careful

It works. Have a lot of friends who took it. Expect your muscles to look very full like you're always pumped after a few days on it, and then expect to make fast strength gains. You may need HC generate after, which is a legal pct.

• +1
From where did u got it

will this give most fatloss in shortest time and also msucle gain?
how long run for?
ostarine is not best for fat burning

10 weeks

i thought its primary use was for cutting?
its good for cutting but it doesnt primarily burn fat and there is better compounds for that if u want to burn fat

• +1
Reactions: user2648
its good for cutting but it doesnt primarily burn fat and there is better compounds for that if u want to burn fat
i hear it cuts fat and helps retain muscle mass.
does ostarine affect hair in any way?

larp sarms are stronger
ive had enough of you replying on posts. you have never once said anything remotely correct
if I see a comment by nakus I know the opposite of what he says is true

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks