JFL at the state of so-called Islamic "scholars"

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
QUESTION

When I got married to my husband I did not love him. I committed adultery. I cheated on him. But now it's been a year we are married. I really love him. I didn't know he is such a good man and I didn't realise I am wrong at that moment. I'm changed now, I repented, I cried. Should I tell him the truth? I'm totally changed now. I pray 5 times, I cover myself, I wear hijab. I left all haram things.

ANSWER

It's not permissible at all to tell him or anyone about your previous sins! If you tell him, Allah will not forgive you with such sins and most likely he will divorce you on the spot.

Posted by some super simp sheikh. 30,000 likes on this post.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Lynxress, wsada and 17 others
@emeraldglass @philosopher @TechnoBoss @SecularIslamist @edodalic29 @coispet

If I wasn't aware Islam is the truth, I would have left the religion a long time ago because of these freaks. This is just sick. No mention of death penalty for adultery? Telling a woman to withhold the truth from her husband continuously? He has every right to divorce that scumbag of a cheating whore. And if you think this is the only imam who thinks like this, you're wrong. Many imams have told women it's okay to be a degenerate, just hide it the best you can.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Sapieeen, Lynxress and 9 others
JFL at religion copers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, likenesss, bloomercel and 2 others
He was tryna be PC. We all know he woulda told her you need to get your ass whopped 100 times

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
Brutal as fuck

QUESTION

When I got married to my husband I did not love him. I committed adultery. I cheated on him. But now it's been a year we are married. I really love him. I didn't know he is such a good man and I didn't realise I am wrong at that moment. I'm changed now, I repented, I cried. Should I tell him the truth? I'm totally changed now. I pray 5 times, I cover myself, I wear hijab. I left all haram things.

ANSWER

It's not permissible at all to tell him or anyone about your previous sins! If you tell him, Allah will not forgive you with such sins and most likely he will divorce you on the spot.

Jesus christ imagine being this husband. You think you're marrying a religious girl who's nice and pure. Come to find out not only did she cheat on you, but an actual imam (someone who should be the person GIVING YOU RELIGIOUS ADVICE) is telling her to lie to you... wow. I can't with religion anymore srs. It's all fucked.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, likenesss, bloomercel and 1 other person
Jesus christ imagine being this husband. You think you're marrying a religious girl who's nice and pure. Come to find out not only did she cheat on you, but an actual imam (someone who should be the person GIVING YOU RELIGIOUS ADVICE) is telling her to lie to you... wow. I can't with religion anymore srs. It's all fucked.
It's just heartbreaking, man. I really feel for that poor bastard but that is the fate of many men, man. That's why I have distanced myself from any sect and just think what makes sense and what doesn't, and let met tell you what this fat bastard is spewing here does NOT make sense.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
asking an imam or anybody for advice for these kinds of things is cucked

i think you should act on you own intuition and leave the rest to god - that might be telling or not telling your husband about this

also @edodalic29 your a muslim bhai? mirin hard

or does @Michael Myers just tag you because of chad halo like you being the good looking guy in the friend group:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and coispet

i think you should act on you own intuition and leave the rest to god - that might be telling or not telling your husband about this

or does @Michael Myers just tag you because of chad halo like you being the good looking guy in the friend group:feelshaha:
I agree

Lol at these gang member “imams” too, they’re not even 6 months out of prison and they give dawah like they’ve experienced every hardship that comes with being a proper Islamic speaker, how dare they honestly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Diarrhoea, Lynxress and 5 others
Would you divorce me

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I agree

Lol at these gang member “imams” too, they’re not even 6 months out of prison and they give dawah like they’ve experienced every hardship that comes with being a proper Islamic speaker, how dare they honestly
every muzzie is see irl is low iq i don’t really want to associate with the islam community anymore tbh gonna keep my faith private and not talk about it

they are all low iq cause they get into islam for the wrong reasons - they pray cause they are afraid of punishment not because of their love for god or their belief that god really exists

they think i might just pray and be religious in case i there is a god

• +1
Reactions: ingram33 and coispet
every muzzie is see irl is low iq i don’t really want to associate with the islam community anymore tbh gonna keep my faith private and not talk about it

they are all low iq cause they get into islam for the wrong reasons - they pray cause they are afraid of punishment not because of their love for god or their belief that god really exists

they think i might just pray and be religious in case i there is a god
> Worship Allah
> Pray 5x a day

Become closer to your faith instead of going to these akhi ayman talks lol, all the “dawah” they say is Hadith and Quran verse regurgitation, the guys that show up (I was one of them) won’t even pray the bare minimum, yet they’ll miss Asr because some former gang member is talking about how he turned his life around and mansplaining scenarios that a majority of the kids that go masjid won’t even get themselves into

The Islamic community is the most hypocritical community ever, it was never like this during the dear Prophet’s time

Keep your faith private to reject any criticism towards it and don’t indulge in stuff Allah wouldn’t want you to, pacifism is the best

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, RAMU KAKA, ingram33 and 1 other person
QUESTION

ANSWER

Cuck scholar - where is this from? Adultery legally doesn't invalidate marriage btw - at this rate cuck Muslims would welcome it like Will Smith.

Inb4 you come at me saying you committed haram too and gonna hide it :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Adultery - stone to death. Why don’t the sheikh reply that?
Protecting his social media presence.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and RAMU KAKA

Yessur ☪️

• Love it
Reactions: philosopher
QUESTION

ANSWER

If it saves the family unit, no harm done

QUESTION

ANSWER

Given her admission to the crime of adultery, particularly while married, the prescribed punishment is stoning. If she were unmarried, it would have been 100 lashes or being locked in the house until death do her part.

If she had not confessed, four witnesses would have been required for her punishment to be enacted.

وَٱلَّـٰتِي يَأۡتِينَ ٱلۡفَٰحِشَةَ مِن نِّسَآئِكُمۡ فَٱسۡتَشۡهِدُواْ عَلَيۡهِنَّ أَرۡبَعَةٗ مِّنكُمۡۖ فَإِن شَهِدُواْ فَأَمۡسِكُوهُنَّ فِي ٱلۡبُيُوتِ حَتَّىٰ يَتَوَفَّىٰهُنَّ ٱلۡمَوۡتُ أَوۡ يَجۡعَلَ ٱللَّهُ لَهُنَّ سَبِيلٗا
And those of your women who commit illegal sexual intercourse, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them (i.e. women) to houses until death comes to them or Allah ordains for them some (other) way.

If I wasn't aware Islam is the truth, I would have left the religion a long time ago because of these freaks. This is just sick. No mention of death penalty for adultery? Telling a woman to withhold the truth from her husband continuously? He has every right to divorce that scumbag of a cheating whore. And if you think this is the only imam who thinks like this, you're wrong. Many imams have told women it's okay to be a degenerate, just hide it the best you can.
If this happened before they were married, she isn't obliged to disclose her past. However, since it happened during the marriage, we all know the consequences.

Angry Black And White GIF by BLoafX

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, RAMU KAKA and coispet
Do you see now why i refuse to be part of this religion?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and mayo mogger

Why Do you think islam is the truth

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Because islam wouldnt spread if they start nitpicking every flaw of muslim men or women

Which sheikh? Asim al hakim?

No one knows who you are and no one cares on your opinion regarding this religion :forcedsmile:
I know him for a long time and debated him allot on religion already. You begged me for a rating too, you‘re just a shit mod nobody likes

> Worship Allah
> Pray 5x a day

Become closer to your faith instead of going to these akhi ayman talks lol, all the “dawah” they say is Hadith and Quran verse regurgitation, the guys that show up (I was one of them) won’t even pray the bare minimum, yet they’ll miss Asr because some former gang member is talking about how he turned his life around and mansplaining scenarios that a majority of the kids that go masjid won’t even get themselves into

The Islamic community is the most hypocritical community ever, it was never like this during the dear Prophet’s time

Keep your faith private to reject any criticism towards it and don’t indulge in stuff Allah wouldn’t want you to, pacifism is the best
So this is why you gave me title of worst user lmao, cuz I go against this nonsensical dogma which you yourself are even admitting rn JFL. Also I do actually agree with ur take but the community at the time of the prophet were just as bad if not worse than now.

I mean prophet himself is literally destined for hell according to his own religion that should at least tell you something

They are only in it for the money that’s what I have learned about Islamic scholars. They are the exact same as red pilled grifters

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
No one knows who you are and no one cares on your opinion regarding this religion :forcedsmile:
@depressionmaxxing his opinion is relevant who tf ru

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I know him for a long time and debated him allot on religion already. You begged me for a rating too, you‘re just a shit mod nobody likes
ive never asked you for a rating

You asked me for one :feelskek:

ive never asked you for a rating

You asked me for one :feelskek:
I asked you to delete a thread, which you shitty mod didn‘t even respond to.
You asked me for a rating, you‘re brown, lack midface etc as i remember. (Not even meant as a front)

Your pathetic deleting it and saying it never happend lmao.

I asked you to delete a thread, which you shitty mod didn‘t even respond to.
You asked me for a rating, you‘re brown, lack midface etc as i remember. (Not even meant as a front)

Your pathetic deleting it and saying it never happend lmao.
I’ve never ever asked anyone on here for a rating, what are you lying for?

And I didn’t respond because I cant delete Offtopic threads and deletion of threads isn’t allowed :forcedsmile:

Keep glurping on dis dick boy

I’ve never ever asked anyone on here for a rating, what are you lying for?

And I didn’t respond because I cant delete Offtopic threads and deletion of threads isn’t allowed :forcedsmile:

Keep glurping on dis dick boy
Major cope

I feel bad for the husband tbh, and I hate these cuck self proclaimed "sheikhs".

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

they are following muhammad's example when he helped a man who got cucked cope:

basically just lie, brush everything under the flying carpet, so the guy will be happy and defer to you because you helped him cope. your baby's a nigger? oh that must be because his great great grandfather was a nigger. that must be it. now pay me and follow my religion :ROFLMAO: