Is sucking/playing instrument good for developing facial muscles?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I remember I saw a guy on tiktok who had gained developed muscles around his mouth from playing the trumpet or something. This makes me think would playing an instrument where you have to blow or suck develop your facial muscles and contour the lower third? Or would it cause hypertrophy of the buccinators and make you bloated?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and omarthegoat195
yes it shall make ur face more accustomed to its environment

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Inb4 "sucking on BBC helps"

• JFL
Reactions: HAPAgymcel, Mr. President, Perfection and 3 others
I remember I saw a guy on tiktok who had gained developed muscles around his mouth from playing the trumpet or something. This makes me think would playing an instrument where you have to blow or suck develop your facial muscles and contour the lower third? Or would it cause hypertrophy of the buccinators and make you bloated?
You can suck my dick for development tbh

• +1
Yes thats why women are less recessed than men

• +1
LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Nero III, justleavemealone, Perfection and 1 other person
choke on it boy

• JFL
you love to blow on the trumpet
don't you , little boy ?

• JFL
Found him

YOU MOTHERFUCKERR I WAS GATEKEEPING THIS SHIT! Might as well go on I guess. This guy down is right tbh. If you notice, his folds/wrinkles are not visible almost at all. I have a theory tho. It seems like his lower jaw is VERY FORWARD WITH HIS UPPER JAW somewhat so that’s what intensifies the look you’re looking for. Which is why I would not recommend self inflicting naso folds on you’re self if you don’t have his VERY FORWARD LOWER JAW WITH UPPER JAW that is…. Refer to my next reply for the last recommendation.

Looks like a Jewish monkey. Being lean with his bones did that, not playing instruments. Did not watch.
“n0 muSCle forrr yoe bOneZz tbh”:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Love it