Is spinal decompression cope?

just do dead hangs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Xangsane and ArcticStorm
just do dead hangs
Exactly JFL , when it comes to the spine , do it only naturally , no surgeries since it's an area of the body that no one should play around with

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 23359 and Xangsane
Read this and came to the conclusions about the bad reviews brought up at the end of the thread.
https://looksmax.org/threads/leg-lengthening-alternative-for-a-quick-1-2-inch-gain-seriously.47304/

Know my father had a similar operation, but I don't believe he gained height from it.

Anyone whose undergone it, would they be so kind to share their results, please? Good or bad, thx
It's not cope you can actually lose or gain a literal inch of your height by spine compression or decompression

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal and infini
It's not cope you can actually lose or gain a literal inch of your height by spine compression or decompression
how can you lose, if assuming surgery or the ded hanging was successful?

fucking around with your spine is stupid you could cripple yourself keep it natural with dead hangs

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
nope its not cope. I gained a legit 1.5cm from inversion table use. But you need to be consistent and do it every day 20minutes. When i started to go to work and was less consistent i lost 0.9cm of my gains.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Thank you for all the feedback, those inversion tables seem wild! :soy::feelshah::feelskek:

I usually dead hang post-workout so this is why I asked because of already being there, doing that etc.