Is a good side profile worth it if front is bad?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Respectable gentleman.
Is it worth improving side profile past normie tier if your front isn't good?

Or just rot?

I feel that in reality, with good looking people irl, only a good front matters as long as side isn't terrible and jaw is defined

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
side profile nowhere near as important as front

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Pogin_chan, LooksThinker and 2 others
side profile nowhere near as important as front
Yeah ik
But if front is capped (e.g. bad ratios), is it worth trying to compensate with side?

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, LooksThinker and shizuku11111
Yeah ik
But if front is capped (e.g. bad ratios), is it worth trying to compensate with side?
Fuckeverygirl whilelookingtothesidemaxxing is a legit strategy.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Yeah ik
hmm, if front is bad then side will most likely be bad too, i guess good side can give some halo but if ur f ront is capped its over

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and optimisticzoomer
Is it worth improving side profile past normie tier if your front isn't good?

Or just rot?

I feel that in reality, with good looking people irl, only a good front matters as long as side isn't terrible and jaw is defined
should be reverse.

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Just act like you're distracted whenever you're in public/talking to women. Look to the side and squint your eyes(bonus looksmax) and every now and then mutter "What's that over there?". will also make you seem like a mysterious bad boy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, dervw4cenks and optimisticzoomer
should be reverse.
What? My front isn't that bad apart from low ipd, which is unfixable. Yes OBO with giant, but no results and he didn't give me a consult

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Lookologist003
Obviously not.. it's the reverse. If your front is good but your side is really bad you should get surgeries to improve your side. If your front is bad and your side is mediocre then obviously you shouldn't get surgeries to improve your side

• Hmm...
Obviously not.. it's the reverse. If your front is good but your side is really bad you should get surgeries to improve your side. If your front is bad and your side is mediocre then obviously you shouldn't get surgeries to improve your side
Side is a lot easier to improve than front

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Side doesn't even matter that much as long as it has the basics down, good gonial angle, good chin projection, good facial convexity angles, medium or deep set eyes, etc. As long as your side is htn it's good, 3/4 matters more

• +1
Reactions: greywind
When you’re speaking to people you’re not speaking to them from your side profile, you speak to them from your front! so front has to always be your priority to maximise

Side is supplimentory.

• +1
Side is supplimentory.
Do you think a good side would be a good halo with a mtn face though? I feel it should be, but so many good looking people have mid sides and no one really cares. What matters is jaw definition rather than projection

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Lookologist003
Do you think a good side would be a good halo with a mtn face though? I feel it should be, but so many good looking people have mid sides and no one really cares. What matters is jaw definition rather than projection
I don't think so.

I was reading In Your Face and I learned that humans are more sensitive to things that resemble the front of the face. Those special regions that recognise faces are somewhere in the temporal lobe or in some gyrus of it.

You feel more emotion when seeing the FRONT of a face. Ask yourself why horror movies, horror games, whatever, always have the scary face facing the viewer. Or they scary face will be facing away, and the reveal will be for it to turn to the viewer.

• So Sad
I don't think so.

I was reading In Your Face and I learned that humans are more sensitive to things that resemble the front of the face. Those special regions that recognise faces are somewhere in the temporal lobe or in some gyrus of it.

You feel more emotion when seeing the FRONT of a face. Ask yourself why horror movies, horror games, whatever, always have the scary face facing the viewer. Or they scary face will be facing away, and the reveal will be for it to turn to the viewer.
I was just hoping to compensate somewhat by side profile logging
A mog is a mog:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, not__cel and Lookologist003