In which order is it best to do trimaxx and eye area surgeries like canthoplasty and blepharoplasty +how did your dating life change after Surgeries?

S

soontobechadlite

Gold
Basically the title

also would be good if you include your age after the surgery and ethnicity+country so we know more about how much of a difference the race, age and looks make when datimg in each country

And sorry I posted it in the wrong section before since im new

jfl only 3-5 graycels got surgeries here not even chico skull transplant save you from inceldom boyo

Always hard tissue (bone) before soft tissue. You need to bake the cake before you start decorating it.
ethnicity+country so we know more about how much of a difference the race, age and looks make when datimg in each country

Every single person regardless of ethnicity and country has an attraction to a good face. You can go out and read more of the threads on this site to understand what that is, and then work backwards from your own base and plan out what surgeries you'd need. Only advise I can give here is not to focus on your already strong areas but to fix your failos, that will make the most difference more than anything

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
jfl only 3-5 graycels got surgeries here not even chico skull transplant save you from inceldom boyo
Nah bro i dont have too many failures money is everything

I also dont need a skull transplant

I also tested my surgery simulated pictures in tinder and got nudes from a few women and matched with women people are dreaming about

I have bo need to cope/larp whatever these women were legit simping for me and i could say ehat ever the fuck I wanted

Only in the us I couldnt match with very hot women but I domt care about USGAY/BURGERLAND/TRANNYSHITHOLE WITH BAD FOOD

Always hard tissue (bone) before soft tissue. You need to bake the cake before you start decorating it.

Every single person regardless of ethnicity and country has an attraction to a good face. You can go out and read more of the threads on this site to understand what that is, and then work backwards from your own base and plan out what surgeries you'd need. Only advise I can give here is not to focus on your already strong areas but to fix your failos, that will make the most difference more than anything
Thanks for the advice my failos are wide set eyes which i wanna make appear closer together trough medial canthoplasty

Then Lateral Canthoplasty for my eye shape

Blepharoplasty for my eyebags and dark spots

My Jaw is average my chin round and I have an underbite

Trimax would get ris of my round chin bring my jaw to mogger levels and would fix my underbite and sleep apnea

Soni would say im only going for what I need

Users who are viewing this thread

Back