in the UK there are currently 70 people with life sentences

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
IMO no one should have to be in jail for longer than 20 years. there is no crime so heinous that it’s fair to jail someone for 20 years or kill then for.

even hitler shouldn’t have to be in jail for longer than 20 years.

there really needs to be some sort of prison reform

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, piec, M-1014 and 6 others
death penalty is better than any sentence over 10 years

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Clqs, SecularIslamist, piec and 7 others
i would rather be excecuted then rot in a cage in a 60+ years till i die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Clqs, SecularIslamist and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: M-1014, skkrrrtcantdo, Kreatophagia and 2 others
IMO no one should have to be in jail for longer than 20 years. there is no crime so heinous that it’s fair to jail someone for 20 years or kill then for.

people who refuse to play terraria should get life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, yeeyeeslayer and Ricky212

Free Suspect
Free SJ
Free CB
Free Mizormac
Free Farmer12
Free CJ

3 all the mandem

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Most shit take I’ve ever heard
Burning an innocent child alive that wasn’t even annoying or disrespecting you or anyone should get you something worse than 50+ years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, insufferableincel and HTN_Mentalcel
Most shit take I’ve ever heard
Burning an innocent child alive that wasn’t even annoying or disrespecting you or anyone should get you something worse than 50+ years
lmao do you know how long 20 years is? your probably not even 20. 20 years is sufficient sentence for a murder

Hitler was the soyest dictator to run this earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, 5.5psl, piec and 1 other person
Nah.
The main goal of imprisonment should be to keep the rest of society safe.
Some heinous fuckers need to be caged for life or made into examples

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Too low tbh. Was expecting higher number. There should be capital punishment. UK punishment is too chill

• +1
Reactions: M-1014

good thread i am sick of these prison worshipping cucks, 20 years is literally how long my entire life has been so far, it's usually police bootlickers demanding 50 year sentences

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
i think we should have public torture and execution shows to really scare off anyone from doing shit. i think also cheating on your spouse should be a crime again and punished with death just like in the old times. lets unite the town to stone the whore to death

death penalty is better than any sentence over 10 years
Yes, there's no point keeping these people alive just to rot in jail

Death penalty is based

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
No. Sentences should be even harsher, especially for anyone who has taken another’s life.

• +1
Reactions: piec and Bartenderofnashv

every single crime which involves human rights violation like rape murder... should be punishable by torture and heinous death

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, piec, Ricky212 and 1 other person
lmao do you know how long 20 years is? your probably not even 20. 20 years is sufficient sentence for a murder
Doesn't matter. People need to be deterred at all costs from such acts. And such behavior is mostly genetic anyway, so they should be kept imprisoned until they die so they don't mess anything up or reproduce.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and radicalrationalist

Partly agree but life sentences should be given to national threats like serial killer type of people.

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
i would rather be excecuted then rot in a cage in a 60+ years till i die
I already rot in my room for the last 10 years. it aint that bad

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
But you might me right as it seems that countries with least strict laws have the lowest crime rate and lowest recidivism rates as well eg Norway that has literal hotel as prison
And vice versa eg el Salvador with strict prison laws

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel and vermillioncorefan
20 really is nothing tho innir
especially considering what they did:feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and MoggerGaston
summary punishment is the best, and it should be fatal. lol at being retarded and cucked enough to house and feed your enemies

good thread i am sick of these prison worshipping cucks, 20 years is literally how long my entire life has been so far, it's usually police bootlickers demanding 50 year sentences
and that is also why you are retarded, it's about keeping dangerous people away from society. not about how you personally perceive it to be too lengthy or not. someone might think even 5 years is too long. there are also anti incarceration retards as well:

some of you morons seem to think people genetically predisposed to violent crime will just suddenly be normal after prison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and actual9cmjawslayer
and that is also why you are retarded, it's about keeping dangerous people away from society. not about how you personally perceive it to be too lengthy or not. someone might think even 5 years is too long. there are also anti incarceration retards as well:

braindead police bootlicker detected, opinion rejected

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back