iam 16 and i have grey hair

lestoa

lestoa

we all need to visit gandy
NIGGER even fucking foids notice it
wtf can i do about it ????? Its not that much just on the top, but you notice it irl . Some foids came to me in school and said ''omg your head is full of grey hair are you okay ??'' :feelswhy::feelswhy:
they told me its because of stress, it cant be bcs of my diet. I eat healthy and go to the gym since iam 13. I have been sober for 16 yrs, never smoked or took drugs. I alrdy had grey hair when i was 7, 8. I have no hair loss or smth, i have rly thick hair and a 1A+ hairline. Wtf can i do about it ? Im improving rn my sleep and sleep 8-9 hrs instead of 6-7 to lower my cortisol levels.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Funnyunenjoyer1, zura and 1 other person
I heard taking zinc can cause defficiency in other shit which can cause ur hairs to go gray

Last edited:
NIGGER even fucking foids notice it
wtf can i do about it ????? Its not that much just on the top, but you notice it irl . Some foids came to me in school and said ''omg your head is full of grey hair are you okay ??'' :feelswhy::feelswhy:
they told me its because of stress, it cant be bcs of my diet. I eat healthy and go to the gym since iam 13. I have been sober for 16 yrs, never smoked or took drugs. I alrdy had grey hair when i was 7, 8. I have no hair loss or smth, i have rly thick hair and a 1A+ hairline. Wtf can i do about it ? Im improving rn my sleep and sleep 8-9 hrs instead of 6-7 to lower my cortisol levels.
Thats crazy dude