I have made a Hapa friend

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
He is 36 and from NYC and moved to Hong Kong and I met him at the crossfit gym, it was his first time.

He has chinese dad and white mum and has a perm and a full beard and is about 5'11" and reasonably built.

He left NYC cos he broke up with his ex (noodle MTB) and already has a new gf here (white MTB) and he Isa VP at an American bank.

He has a tattoo of some Latin script on his forearm but I can't read it (I can read Latin but the text is weird). He also has a tattoo of a knife stabbing him on his chest where his heart is.

He dropped some sick bars.

Yesterday we were doing med ball slams and he goes 'I wanna slam my exes new bfs head like that ball'

Today we were doing alternate pull ups and the trainer came and said this is the last one that's why it burns like crazy guys! And he replied if u think this is pain you never known pain. And the trainer (white English 30yr old LTB) looks at me like 'okkkk wtf'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, murdah, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Suspected California Gunman Identified ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, murdah and nathan
Through all that text u didn't describe his face. A rating at least.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Danish_Retard
sounds like you two will get along great

now turn him to the dark side muahahahahah

and mogs me. only people i hang out beside our occasional meetings are bumble girls

are we friends?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and aspiringexcel
and mogs me. only people i hang out beside our occasional meetings are bumble girls

are we friends?
I'd say more like master and Padawan

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Through all that text u didn't describe his face. A rating at least.
Not great bones, slightly long midface, but good beard.

Face defo looks more Asian than white.

Hard to rate hapas cos v niche but I'd say he's a 7/10 masc hapa

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Today he was not in a talkative mood and we weren't paired up, I was with an indian

Harold and Kumar