i got jaw fillers. ama

E

EliteMewing

Iron
got 8ml jaw fillers 2 weeks ago and it looks absolutely insane. my jaw was already very defined but very round and kinda narrow. now its wide and looks like i have outward gonions. also increased chin projection and mandible lenght.
worth every penny.
took me from MTN to HTN.

i get 3x more looks when im out walking around in uni now. didnt try getting any girls because i have a stable girl that i like. but girls everywhere are treating me nicer. some that never talked to me in classes are now suddenly noticing me. its very weird. people everywhere are treating me better by a very noticeable margin. very very weird

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, normie_joe, mogstars and 1 other person
BRBUSING IMAGINATION SINCE NO PICS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: agoostis, joaotorri, Sodoku and 11 others
Thats cool bro but were not gonna jerk you off if you dont show us lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, currycelll, mog_or_be_mogged and 5 others
no pic no care

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, piec, randomop and 6 others
idk why you think literally anybody cares if you dont have a single pic

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, slavicpsycho, got.daim and 1 other person
how much did u paid

Show a fucking pic

• +1
Reactions: F36
Hi EliteMewing,

Can you kindly attach some before and after photos? Personally, I'm interested in getting fillers in the mandible as well and your insight will likely help me take the plunge.

Thanks and regards, Wrecker

This isn’t Reddit nigga share jaw

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and F36
Show a pic stupid nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currycelll and F36
got 8ml jaw fillers 2 weeks ago and it looks absolutely insane. my jaw was already very defined but very round and kinda narrow. now its wide and looks like i have outward gonions. also increased chin projection and mandible lenght.
worth every penny.
took me from MTN to HTN.

i get 3x more looks when im out walking around in uni now. didnt try getting any girls because i have a stable girl that i like. but girls everywhere are treating me nicer. some that never talked to me in classes are now suddenly noticing me. its very weird. people everywhere are treating me better by a very noticeable margin. very very weird

Same experience after my surgeries. Blackpilling :feelswhy:.

y u edging us bruh
"wow these jaw fillers are really cool holy shit im getting so much attention"
show us a pic retard

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, got.daim and F36
what surgeries you get?
Rhinoplasty, otoplasty, blepharopasty

These are easy, cheaper surgeries but they fixed my main falios (I have a good lower third and ok ratios as a base)

Ascended me from LTN to HTN based on some trusted user's ratings, and treatment from women too.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Not even 1 pic

Attachments

• 4045751_IMG_0_6.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Thats cool bro but were not gonna jerk you off if you dont show us lmao
no pic no care
idk why you think literally anybody cares if you dont have a single pic
how much did u paid
Show a fucking pic
Hi EliteMewing,

Can you kindly attach some before and after photos? Personally, I'm interested in getting fillers in the mandible as well and your insight will likely help me take the plunge.

Thanks and regards, Wrecker
This isn’t Reddit nigga share jaw
Show a pic stupid nigger
Same experience after my surgeries. Blackpilling :feelswhy:.
y u edging us bruh
"wow these jaw fillers are really cool holy shit im getting so much attention"
show us a pic retard

Not even 1 pic
HERE IT IS MFS
20240424 225432 not the best comparision cause the before pic is the worst i could take.
btw it was much much worse before mewing bonesmashing and chewing. my total transformation is so drastic nobody that knew me 3years ago recognizes me anymore.
this was before anything
20240424 225533

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, quinfluence, Akatlyn and 15 others
HERE IT IS MFS
View attachment 2879183 not the best comparision cause the before pic is the worst i could take.
btw it was much much worse before mewing bonesmashing and chewing. my total transformation is so drastic nobody that knew me 3years ago recognizes me anymore.
this was before anything
View attachment 2879184

Looks veeeeeeery fucking good if you're really using the same camera. :redpill:

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
HERE IT IS MFS
View attachment 2879183 not the best comparision cause the before pic is the worst i could take.
this was before anything
View attachment 2879184
20240424 230139 another more honest picture of my after mewing but before fillers

HERE IT IS MFS
this was before anything
View attachment 2879184
From child molester to stacy slayer. Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Are you clenching in the top pic?
no. before unclenched and after only flexing by jutting. not clenching cause i have sfs and look like shit while clenched

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
From child molester to stacy slayer. Mirin.
lmfao... i frauded with beard tho (u can see pic above) so it wasnt as bad. also since i let my beard grow like that i was already having sucess with women cause im decently nt. but now its just another level tbh. girls 8+/10 almost never made eye contact with me now its 50/50

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
why would u do this to me LMFAO. if u did that i would have to cream all over your entire bloodline ngl
Good luck buddy, I would put you in a triangle choke so tight and have one of these full of hyaluronidase

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aloft, F36, got.daim and 1 other person
HERE IT IS MFS
this was before anything
View attachment 2879184
Looks great man, fuaakk ascended you hard brooo

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and st.hamudi but 6‘5
HERE IT IS MFS
this was before anything
View attachment 2879184
It's because your jaw too big. It's wider than your zygos

so after the fillers are you getting implants or ?

It's because your jaw too big. It's wider than your zygos
same width as my zygos. you cant see it on the pic because i actually have very high cheeks and zygos (like sean opry tier). the peak of the lateral projection is way above where the picture ends

so after the fillers are you getting implants or ?
no. way too much trouble and risks for worse results. ima just keep filling it till late 30s and when my face is all fucked up and sagging ill just beardfraud hard

w
around 10%. have extremely visible lower row of abs and shredded serratus
were u 10% when u before fillers also ? Because most people could get this transformation by just going to 10% bodyfat.

w

were u 10% when u before fillers also ? Because most people could get this transformation by just going to 10% bodyfat.
its 1 week apart. i was always 10% bf, in all pics. also not true, plenty of ppl like me have naturally narrow jaw

its 1 week apart. i was always 10% bf, in all pics. also not true, plenty of ppl like me have naturally narrow jaw

9282ac6239fb81738a682759d2030163
1415970 20181210 133320 min

This guy had like 20% bf in first photo and 10% in second,so thats why i never recommend fillers or surgeries before going to 10% bodyfat

• +1
HERE IT IS MFS
this was before anything
View attachment 2879184
ascended hard, very few people actually looksmaxxing on here

• +1
HERE IT IS MFS
this was before anything
View attachment 2879184
Nice results

Do you have any side profile before/after?

• +1
No pics = dont give a fuck & dnr

Dude calls himself "elitemewing" and went for fillers, jokes write themselves.