I dropped one of my classes over a girl.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
This big nosed no chin goblina whore sat beside me in class and didn't say a word to me. Then i saw her acting friendly and simping for a tall white dude with a beak for a nose. If they had a kid together it would look like this:

127.jpg

Nah I can't accept this. Dumb bitch should worship the ground i walk on. I fucking hate brown women and their oversized egos. They're all mentally ill hoodrats tbh. Dropped the class to lower my cortisol

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Sny, Accelerator and 4 others
Tales from a chicken coop in Colombo sri lanka

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, cannotbeasked and MA_ascender
Are you brown?

how bout u unload a clip in both of them and the rest of the class that’s what i’d do

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and fukmylyf
yea i might drop this pharmacy tech program due to being an incel too.

This is too funny brah🤣🤣

This big nosed no chin goblina whore sat beside me in class and didn't say a word to me. Then i saw her acting friendly and simping for a tall white dude with a beak for a nose. If they had a kid together it would look like this:

127.jpg

Nah I can't accept this. Dumb bitch should worship the ground i walk on. I fucking hate brown women and their oversized egos. They're all mentally ill hoodrats tbh. Dropped the class to lower my cortisol
You should be less sensitive and actually try to talk to girls sometimes.

You should be less sensitive and actually try to talk to girls sometimes.
i do bro. But if they don't talk first they usually aren't interested.

yea i might drop this pharmacy tech program due to being an incel too.
Millions of dalits graduate from Mechanical engineering, medicine, etc without even getting a whiff of a foid.

Be like those warriors.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Millions of dalits graduate from Mechanical engineering, medicine, etc without even getting a whiff of a foid.

Be like those warriors.
Alright bro will do

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
i do bro. But if they don't talk first they usually aren't interested.
Women never talk first unless you're Henry Cavill. You need to overcome your fears

this dumb bitch sat beside me in another class and didn't say anything again.

lol I remember I once took triple sciences to be with some crush at the time, never began for my looks back then tho

127.jpg

ER did this a few times. kinda autistic and dramatic