I am 15, and thinking about hopping on gear, lmk ur opinion is it worth it, (side effecta, etc)

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
I mean mk677 and enclomorphine are pretty much natty+ supplements or sarms, not gear but still, lmk yall opinions if it would be worth it and can it be harmful.

• JFL
Reactions: Obamalama
Solution
Typhon
What the fuck man, im actually gonna start, would it be possible to get heightgains and more bonemass tho with mk and enclomorphine?
I wouldn’t start until your growth plates are fused, once you hop on you run the risk of fusing your growth plates. Enclomiphene is strictly for pct, and you need to use mk with gh or cjc dac 1295
Still blasting, so far I’ve been blasting for 14 weeks
how long do you plan to stay at this dose? effects noticed so far outside of muscles?
will you pct or lower ur dose eventually

how long do you plan to stay at this dose? effects noticed so far outside of muscles?
will you pct or lower ur dose eventually
I’m contemplating either permablasting or cycling off after summer. So far my voice has gotten deeper, my personality has become more masculine, browridge and chin gains, I have more body hair, etc

I’m contemplating either permablasting or cycling off after summer. So far my voice has gotten deeper, my personality has become more masculine, browridge and chin gains, I have more body hair, etc
have you ran any blood tests
id use a dht derivative alongside

have you gotten flunctuations in libido in that period? is it always the same or crushes sometimes

I mean mk677 and enclomorphine are pretty much natty+ supplements or sarms, not gear but still, lmk yall opinions if it would be worth it and can it be harmful.
dude first off how tall are you cuz enclo can stunt your height and it wont make a massive difference idk if it would be worth it and mk wouldnt help im talking from experience it could potentially give you gyno or diabetes and also lowers your testosterone so i wouldnt take that either

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
dude first off how tall are you cuz enclo can stunt your height and it wont make a massive difference idk if it would be worth it and mk wouldnt help im talking from experience it could potentially give you gyno or diabetes and also lowers your testosterone so i wouldnt take that either
i am 172cm and 15, what should i take then?

framemax, more bonemass, more height
framemax i'd recommend proviron maybe could help, its the most androgenic steroid out there and very low risk, for the bonemass i really dont know but mk is not the move too many risks and itll make you crazy hungry

• +1
framemax i'd recommend proviron maybe could help, its the most androgenic steroid out there and very low risk, for the bonemass i really dont know but mk is not the move too many risks and itll make you crazy hungry
oh ok, but idk if imma start antthing for the bonemass since alot of people saying its mostly puberty and genetics. prob just gonna try to get more with softmaxxes like bonesmashing, vitamins etc

oh ok, but idk if imma start antthing for the bonemass since alot of people saying its mostly puberty and genetics. prob just gonna try to get more with softmaxxes like bonesmashing, vitamins etc
yeah its mostly puberty and genetics but androgens have direct influence on ur bone structure and facial structure aswell

• +1
DO NOT TAKE GEAR. Gear is gonna kill your body and its cope for being a bitch. If ur gonna take that shit at some point do it in like your mid 20s and get a coach that instructs you on your dosages and everything cause its terrible for you.

Mk enclomorphine and sarms are absolutely not natty btw

• +1