• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, antony 726, Zeta and 2 others
if ur subhuman in photos ur just a subhuman in general

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, lokmazclock, Zeta and 3 others
depends i was being sarcastic
i underrate myself idk how people see me irl but i get decent-good treatment i just want to see myself how i look without the distortion

i remember when i used to cope with "oh it's just that i'm not photogenic" when i wasn't bped , good old times

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, LegitUser, cadee and 3 others
i remember when i used to cope with "oh it's just that i'm not photogenic" when i wasn't bped , good old times
same ive lifelong and uncurable bdd at this time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
same ive lifelong and uncurable bp at this time
in my situtation becoming bped didn't do much i'm oldcel mid 20s and discovered it only at like 21/22 it was already too late

• So Sad
Reactions: irkedphaggot
It doesn't but it still lowers your attractiveness no matter what
how will the fwhr in selfies hurt your attractiveness score lol

just dont take shit pics theory

fwhr irl is what matters anyways

Last edited:
in my situtation becoming bped didn't do much i'm oldcel mid 20s and discovered it only at like 21/22 it was already too late
i got BDD even before i was BPed btw im like 13-14 im almost 17 now
puberty didnt ascend me that much or im coping with muh late bloomer

how will a the fwhr in selfies hurt your attractiveness score lol

just dont take shit pics theory

fwhr irl is what matters anyways
Because fwhr matters, even tho it cant be ideal in selfies

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and irkedphaggot
Actually nothing can fix u if u dont have photogenic face. That does not mean u are ugly.. Its that ur facial features does not suit well with FishBarrel distortion the phones provide but u can still improve your look. Use selfie stick or let some of u friend taking photo of u. I look at my best when someone else is taking picture of me but I still look triple as better in irl than my pics.

Honestly its not cope at all. Fish barrel distortion fucks up your facial proportion if your features does not suit well. I have literally seen so many meh looking guys in photos but in irl they look completely different person. I tough one guy was mtn in facebook photos but when I saw im irl he looked like htn. Same goes when I take video of my relatives and their friend. They look better irl and twice horrible in videos. Camera is not same dimension as real life...

How do you know you are actually ugly??? If u look ugly in mirrors. Thats it. If u look good in mirrors and shit in photos. You are not photogenic. If u look good in selfies and ugly in mirror. U are fucking ugly. Camera can also improve your features and make them worse.

Last edited:
  • +1
Honestly its not cope at all. Fish barrel distortion fucks up your facial proportion if your features does not suit well. I have literally seen so many meh looking guys in photos but in irl they look completely different person. I tough one guy was mtn in facebook photos but when I saw im irl he looked like htn. Same goes when I take video of my relatives and their friend. They look better irl and twice horrible in videos. Camera is not same dimension as real life...

How do you know you are actually ugly??? If u look ugly in mirrors. Thats it. If u look good in mirrors and shit in photos. You are not photogenic. If u look good in selfies and ugly in mirror. U are fucking ugly. Camera can also improve your features and make them worse.
yea i'm talking about not lens distorted pics like reversed mirror selfies or candids. I actually think i look fine in mirror but when i take a pic it's beyond over

• +1
yea i'm talking about not lens distorted pics like reversed mirror selfies or candids. I actually think i look fine in mirror but when i take a pic it's beyond over
People have rated me htn but I look twice as better in mirror than I ever do in my cameras. Some facial features are not suitable for cameras.

• +1
Ok since no one is answering.. stand far away when u take picture (use camera timer)

• +1
over tbh looking good in mirror is just a cope for the lack of recognition of ur subhumanity makes me wanna rope ill never know how i actually look to others:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
over tbh looking good in mirror is just a cope for the lack of recognition of ur subhumanity makes me wanna rope ill never know how i actually look to others:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
it's because you can't even really realise how you obectively look like because your brain it's so used to your mirror image , candids are the most accurate

• +1
cope mirror are all lies its just an inverted reversed image of you
Lol they are not cope. In reality We all look same in non reversed or reversed images. Our brain is not used to see our flipped images... If u put your friend near mirror you can actually see the flipped image of him and you can actually see all his assymetries but if u look him with ur bare eyes you actually see him same way as he see himself in mirror. Its just illuusion. My cat looked subhuman when I once saw him in mirror but cat looked fine with my bare eyes.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and irkedphaggot
Key Factors affecting the distortion: -
Focal Length
(key reason why images look "curved" or narrower)
Distance from the camera (more distance may mimic wide angle cameras)
Type of lens being used
The ideal method would be to use a Wide-angle camera which has a High focal length and is not fish-eyed like the selfie cameras. Assuming you don't have one, you should avoid using the selfie camera and use the main camera for your pictures and distance it as far as possible from your face, also you can possibly use the zoom to minimize the distortion, keeping in mind you still have sufficient resolution remaining.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
i always find myself subhuman because of the distortion jfl
also i need to measure some of my ratios so i need an accurate candid
high iqcels help
U might not be subhuman send pic

• +1
i tried this doesnt help if youve a really good camera set up
I think youre retarded and wrong or something but anyway, then grab a mirror and go in front of another mirror and you can use the mirror your holding to reflect the image of the mirror and that way u see urself non reflected in the mirror your holding

• JFL
high iqcels help
Read rating section pinned thread

• +1
high iqcels help
Put camera 4 meters away and use back camera at eye height or lower