How to shower like a chad

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile. Walk naked to the bathroom. If you see wife along the way, shake your knob at her making a 'woo- woo' sound. Look at your manly physique in the mirror. Admire the size of your knob and then scratch your arse. Get in the shower. Wash your face then wash your armpits. Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse the snot off. Fart loudly and laugh at how loud it sounds in the shower. Spend majority of time washing knob and bollocks. Wash your arse whilst leaving plenty of pubes stuck on the soap. Wash your hair. Make a shampoo 'Mohawk'. Have a piss. Rinse off and get out of shower. Partially dry off. Fail to notice the water on floor because the shower curtain was hanging out of cubicle the whole time. Admire your knob size in mirror again. Return to bedroom with towel around waist. If you pass the wife, pull off towel, shake your knob at her and make the •woo-woo' sound again. Throw wet towel on bed. The End.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 1329
You mean not everybody does this??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
got my laugh, good effort sir

I do all of this besides the wife part yet im an incel?

Woo woos me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back