How to reduce or get rid of dark circles?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Disgusting.

Vitamin c serum, use Korean sunscreen but make sure to use a bit more on your under eyes, sleep a lot, drink a lot of water and make sure your skins hydrated good.

• Love it
Reactions: Madridista
I've had dark eye circles ever since I was a child, I think it's mostly caused by bad undereye bone support. My undereye circles significantly reduced tho with a routine. What I do is every morning I fill up the sink with cold water (make sure the sink is clean) and hold my face in it for ~2 minutes. Helps to reduce puffiness, improves blood flow to the face and reduces circles. Then I wait 2 more minutes to dry my face and apply caffeine eye cream around the eyes. Significantly improved symptoms.

I was thinking of trying volufiline undereyes to increase support too but haven't found a good source in Europe.

Obv also things like good sleep, diet, hydration etc. these things don't need to be said

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Madridista, gonions and Zeta
I've had dark eye circles ever since I was a child, I think it's mostly caused by bad undereye bone support. My undereye circles significantly reduced tho with a routine. What I do is every morning I fill up the sink with cold water (make sure the sink is clean) and hold my face in it for ~2 minutes. Helps to reduce puffiness, improves blood flow to the face and reduces circles. Then I wait 2 more minutes to dry my face and apply caffeine eye cream around the eyes. Significantly improved symptoms.

I was thinking of trying volufiline undereyes to increase support too but haven't found a good source in Europe.

Obv also things like good sleep, diet, hydration etc. these things don't need to be said
What abt vitamin c serum and niacinamide

Your Dark circles can be induced due to these two reasons:
Genetics
Unhealthy Lifestyle (
Like not getting enough sleep, eye strain, long screen hours etc)

If they aren't genetically caused then you should go for Serums (creams are cope) Which have High Concentration of caffeine. As caffeine will constrict the veins in your under eye area and eventually the tone will go away.(be consistent) apply ice, wear blue light filtering glasses and get quality sleep.

What i use:
Caffin solution bb2e13e6 27b6 4bb0 9f82 10b59449fc04

However, just applying meds and not taking action on the underlying causes won't show you results. You NEED to improve your lifestyle.

I am no medical expert and certainly am not giving no advice. Everything I said until now shall be considered a satire .

• Love it
Reactions: Madridista
The only actual cause of dark circles is lack of undereye fat. Ignore anything else. Filler or fat graft.

How do you breathe under water for 2 minutes