How to get rid of SHINY skin???

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
When I put moisture and sun screen my skin looks like fucking shiny shit. I have oily skin but when I put those combos.. It will look like extra shiny.. Is there moisture that dont give that shitty glow?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Sprinkles
Jew

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi and LowTierVitoBss
When I put moisture and sun screen my skin looks like fucking shiny shit. I have oily skin but when I put those combos.. It will look like extra shiny.. Is there moisture that dont give that shitty glow?
rub shampoo on ur skin, joke but would actually work :ROFLMAO:

Matte primer with sulfates put a tiny amount

Matte primer with sulfates put a tiny amount

matte primer for oily skin. water based primer for dry and sensitive skin.

Stop eating oily foods, Indian food is extremely oil, Chinese food is extremely oily due to the broths and fast food uses a lot of hydrogenated oil.

personally i noticed that whenever I had shiny skin it was because i put too much product on (moisturizer for example) & didn't let shit dry in between. it's generally hard to tell because it's not really something you'd notice. essentially wait a minute or two after applying each individual thing so it properly dries out / gets absorbed + make sure you put a smaller amount of product

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and ErbCel