How stressful would taking 21 credit hours be over the summer?

itsherlossNVM

itsherlossNVM

STeAKFACe** ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
I plan on taking 4 CS classes(including descrite math) and Pre Clac. I’m also taking another class to complete my minor but I’m cheating in that class. How difficult would it be to take 5 classes over summer totaling to about 22 credit hours.

It’s my only chance of graduating next spring in 5 years. How fucked would my social life be? I also plan on working 3 days out the week 27 hours per week.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Luffymaxxing, BeanletMogger and 2 others
how tf do u even get motivation to study, im being for real, i need to get back in the game but after getting fully blackpilled 2 years ago my life has just been on pause until i get surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, maxxmclooks, marek937 and 2 others
4 summer courses is a lot. I usually take 2 at most, but the more you take the better.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, itsherlossNVM and xegigi
I plan on taking 4 CS classes(including descrite math) and Pre Clac. I’m also taking another class to complete my minor but I’m cheating in that class. How difficult would it be to take 5 classes over summer totaling to about 22 credit hours.

It’s my only chance of graduating next spring in 5 years. How fucked would my social life be? I also plan on working 3 days out the week 27 hours per week.
if you mean 22 credit as in like a normal credit than u need to get the idea of a social life out of ur head tf:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
but if you mean 22 hours weekly work thats nothing

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
depends, what CS classes
pre calc easy / unnecessary - i skipped this and went straight from college algebra to calc teaching myself trig
discrete math is easy but can be annoying if ur professor makes u do a bunch of proofs

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and marek937
how tf do u even get motivation to study, im being for real, i need to get back in the game but after getting fully blackpilled 2 years ago my life has just been on pause until i get surgeries
Idk rly but another user just told me to force myself to study. Remembering what my main goals are in life, and removing all distractions.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Idk rly but another user just told me to force myself to study. Remembering what my main goals are in life, and removing all distractions.
Shit man good for you, wish I could function like that

depends, what CS classes
pre calc easy / unnecessary - i skipped this and went straight from college algebra to calc teaching myself trig
discrete math is easy but can be annoying if ur professor makes u do a bunch of proofs
Desecrate math
Intro to computer science
Programming with data structures
Internet and mobile computing

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
if you mean 22 credit as in like a normal credit than u need to get the idea of a social life out of ur head tf:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
but if you mean 22 hours weekly work thats nothing
Nah like each course is 3-4 credit hours each

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Nah like each course is 3-4 credit hours each
bro if it’s anything like here, every credit is 1 hour of class per week, and then like 2-3 hours of hw.

so 22 credits is like more than 40hrs a week that you’ll have to be working on school.

bro if it’s anything like here, every credit is 1 hour of class per week, and then like 2-3 hours of hw.

so 22 credits is like more than 40hrs a week that you’ll have to be working on school.
I might just have to go through with it tbh, I’m going to take as many online classes as I can.

• +1
I might just have to go through with it tbh, I’m going to take as many online classes as I can.
yea bro ur social life can wait unless ur superhuman ig

• +1
If you are talking about 21 credit hours as in the american system, then yeah, slay them

• +1
yea bro ur social life can wait unless ur superhuman ig
When you think about it most of them are just coding classes. Including an intro class, I’m assuming most are going to be project based and do it at your own pace type of classes since their online.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: synock21
When you think about it most of them are just coding classes. Including an intro class, I’m assuming most are going to be project based and do it at your own pace type of classes since their online.
i actually find online harder to focus on unless they are simple classes.

• +1
As far course material or because it’s not as interactive as in person?
because i can’t ask questions or hear concepts explained to me in real life. i can play the videos i’m given again but it’s not the same as when the teacher explains the same concept in different words again and again yk and he draws it on the board. so math was very easy for me but accounting which is supposed to be easier is actually harder with these online type shit

• +1
Motivation to study comes from a mix from your mentality + confidence (self-belief). The ability to study comes from environment + discipline.

Essentially, it's never really just as simple as "studying". Before everything, you need to have a genuine goal in mind. Everyday you should be doing things that move you towards that goal. Studying, in and of itself, shouldn't be the end goal, it should be a means to the end. Same thing for looksmaxxing, gym, whatever. Once you have that part covered, from there you need to deeply understand & mental association on a subconscious level that the work/effort you're putting into leads to straight hot pipe dopamine and serotonin.
Just watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=zHECSAdJjTQ

If you've ever told yourself you're gonna do something, and then you actually follow through with what you told yourself you were going to do, there's just this sense of accomplishment and sense of superiority that follows. You feel like a fucking champion, and in the case of studying, when you say to yourself that you're going to study, & then you study, then get better grades than everyone else in your class, you 100% KNOW that you're better than them. No stupid fake it till you make it self confidence. You are better. That builds true self confidence. The best way to build self-confidence is through having a set of undeniable truths you can attribute to yourself.

When it comes to discipline, if you aren't used to studying then your attention span is 100% shit, you need to change your environment. Hit the library. If you're a procrastinator and can't study for the life of you, then you cannot trust your own word. Just fucking the library, study in a quiet environment away from any distractions.

From there, the only way to actively build discipline is to just do. Go study. The more you do it, the better you get at it. There's lots of things you can do to help yourself w/ building discipline & concentration (meditation, adhd meds, etc), but ultimately what it comes down to is actually just fucking getting your ass up, going to the library and just doing it. You're gonna fuck up, gonna procrastinate, gonna struggle. It's all normal, there's never going to be a sudden moment of realization where you fix everything. It's all just a process.

also go which made things just click in my mind. He explains shit in a way that just fucking makes sense.

also, exercising, 8hrs of sleep w/ proper sleep schedule, self affirmations the whole yada yada, it literally all just works and helps.

Eventually, when you're doing all these things there's just something that changes. You can take my word for it i got abused dog syndrome and literally this is the only way I've been able to slowly claw my way out of it. If you're reading all of this and think to yourself that it's all just bullshit, there's just some things that need to be personally experienced in order to really understand what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and itsherlossNVM
go for it

• +1
I haven’t read the other replies

Look 22 credits is the standard taken over a whole semester.
If you’re planning to cram all of that in a summer, Dawg good luck seriously.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
stupid ass nigga stopped living life until he gets surgery:lul: imagine ur worthless life with dat inceldom in head +2years of blackpill

stupid ass nigga stopped living life until he gets surgery:lul: imagine ur worthless life with dat inceldom in head +2years of blackpill
Hard to have any sort of motivation when you know you need over 100k worth of surgeries to even begin looking normal

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
what year of uni are you gonna be in?

I haven’t read the other replies

Look 22 credits is the standard taken over a whole semester.
If you’re planning to cram all of that in a summer, Dawg good luck seriously.
If I want to graduate next year I’m going to have to

Summer school always seemed suifuel to me

• +1