How do you guys take furosemide before a party

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
How do you guys prevent the side effects of dehydration while drinking alcohol? I was reading some information and it says that furosemide with alcohol can increase the risk of dehydration. Can you guys tell me if some of you have experienced any side effects and/or how to prevent them, like taking it at a certain time before the party or something similar?

would like to hear some users experiences because I have never mixed alcohol and furosemide.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, distance decay, atlantean and 1 other person
1 word: water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, silencio, atlantean and 5 others
Like the guy above said, it typically means you will have to drink a lot of water. That coupled with alcohol, let's just say stand near a bathroom at all times. I use a weaker diuretic called Pamabrom when i go out to the bars and clubs nearby and even one pill of that with a few bottles of alcohol in my system is enough to make me piss a river

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, dna_cel, the next o'pry and 2 others
Dont drink alchahol ultimate looksmin

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
water

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
How do you guys prevent the side effects of dehydration while drinking alcohol? I was reading some information and it says that furosemide with alcohol can increase the risk of dehydration. Can you guys tell me if some of you have experienced any side effects and/or how to prevent them, like taking it at a certain time before the party or something similar?

would like to hear some users experiences because I have never mixed alcohol and furosemide.
Dosage?

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and NoseProphecy