How do I make sure my son has a big dick?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
It's a nightmare for me, im so blackpilled that my biggest fear is my son being a nerd LTN loser. Once I have a kid my own life is over, i dont care for it anymore. All my money, all my time will be spent on my kids. I want my son to continue my lineage, but to not do my mistakes. and i want him to look good.

I only have 6 inch dick, Im scared my son will have a small one. And I'm only 6'3, I wonder if he would be short, cuz the only girlfiends ive ever gotten were around 5'6. Im scared for him....

what hormones should i give him? I will legit endanger his health, because id rather have him die early than live a long life of suffering. Im sorry son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, BeanletMogger, Ricky212 and 4 others
Penis weights, stretching, jelqing....

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Penis weights, stretching, jelqing....
No dude, thats fake. i need it to grow. i will not jelq my son penis, but i would give him like dht cream or whatever, rub it on his lil dick and shit lmao.

i hope he dick mogs the fuck out of me bruh. i cant be like the dads swinging my dick in the shower and my son having to dodge it mike tyson style, but i want him to mog

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy, northern mogger and Gonthar
No dude, thats fake. i need it to grow. i will not jelq my son penis, but i would give him like dht cream or whatever, rub it on his lil dick and shit lmao.

i hope he dick mogs the fuck out of me bruh. i cant be like the dads swinging my dick in the shower and my son having to dodge it mike tyson style, but i want him to mog
You can't change his size past his genetic limit.

Also penis size comes from the mother's side, not the father's. From the X chromosome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and sub5c3l
You can't change his size past his genetic limit.

Also penis size comes from the mother's side, not the father's. From the X chromosome.
damn i guess thats why my mom said my dad has to wear normal condom when she saw that i wear xxl ones lmao

• Ugh..
Reactions: goodgamebro
Is 6.5 inches good for a curry?

Semen retention + raw carnivore diet + cold showers + sun light on balls

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, northern mogger and Autismcel
marry a black lady & give ur son bbc genes :feelshah:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, northern mogger and LabMale__
Suck it everyday

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
jelq for him from the moment he's born till puberty

he'll thank you for it (y)

make sure he has lot of prenatal t (mother need to not be exposed to endocrine disruptors and have a lot of proteins)

make sure he is aslo exposed to lot of t during puberty

Just give him dht cream on his dick, make him eat an animal based fiet with organic eggs and meat and he should eat tons of organic raw fruits and raw honey a day. Also make sure he does mewing 24/7 until 15 years old. Also one of the best things you can do for his face is to make his mom breastfeed him until 3 years old at least

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
ust give him dht cream on his dick
caging at this. im imagining OP's son wondering why his dad rubbed his penis everyday with some weird cream for years and OP's reasoning is because he wanted him to have a big dick

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
make sure he wears only 100% cotton underwear and washes himself with natural soaps

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Semen retention + raw carnivore diet + cold showers + sun light on balls
you fucking retarded piece of shit stop spreading dumb information im fed up of it muh no fruit muh no sugar at all not even natural sugar muh cold showers muh raw meat muh semen retention. you fucking piece of shit idiot, sun light on balls will give testicular cancer in no time, many studies show it. sun light on testicles really increase your chance of testicular cancer.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
It's a nightmare for me, im so blackpilled that my biggest fear is my son being a nerd LTN loser. Once I have a kid my own life is over, i dont care for it anymore. All my money, all my time will be spent on my kids. I want my son to continue my lineage, but to not do my mistakes. and i want him to look good.

I only have 6 inch dick, Im scared my son will have a small one. And I'm only 6'3, I wonder if he would be short, cuz the only girlfiends ive ever gotten were around 5'6. Im scared for him....

what hormones should i give him? I will legit endanger his health, because id rather have him die early than live a long life of suffering. Im sorry son
Feed him this Azerbaijani dish called ‘khash’ filled with a ton of cholesterol that can become dht and t and’ll make ur son’s dick bigger

get a daughter and fuck her and make an inbred Frankenstein son

I hope that's a rhetorical question. Realistically, you can't even make sure your kids won't have down syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and albe.ORG
Beat him for reps