Hot Take: West and Central Africans mog African Americans

I like Africans but some of ya'll are arrogant.

Whites don't even care about you guys like that. At least AA's recognize that we have a polarizing reputation and dgaf whereas Africans be trying to bash us to impress Whites/Asians. Somalis(an African group) are literally the poorest ethnic group in America whereas AA's are middle of the pack in terms of median household income. Dominicans like to hate on us sometimes too but they're ironically the 2nd poorest group in America after Somalis.

Trump even called Nigeria a shithole and threatened to ban Nigerians from immigrating to America and not a single MAGA person gave a flying fuck. Same people who sometimes pat you in the head for being "more hardworking" than AA's wouldn't blink an eye if Trump calls your country a shithole and bans you from immigrating.

Africans need to humble themselves. Inside and outside America, AA's definitely mog. We mog you guys in Europe, in Asia, in Latin America, and the Middle East. There's literally AA's who claim they face no racism in Italy and response videos of Africans crying about facing racism/xenophobia 24/7. In Italy, Nigerians are associated with drug dealing, prostitution, illegal immigration, scams, and degeneracy. That reputation you guys have in USA and UK don't apply to Southern/Eastern Europe at all.

Ya'll stay claiming American(or British) accomplishments to flex on us when literally nobody praises African countries besides African nationalists and Hotep Black Americans. Chinese, Indians, Boers, and Arabs treat you guys like literal slaves in your own home countries. An Indian woman called Kenyans MONKEYS right to their face in Kenya and all the Kenyans did was cry about the racism on camera. I'm not kidding. Imagine crying about being called monkeys in your own damn country. Sheesh!

Also, there's this too.

I love Africans but you guys need to shut up and stay humble. Racists literally use Africa's lack of development despite being full of resources as a basis for racism all the time.

But if you want to continue to bash AA's to tell others "See? We're the good niggers. Not like those American Blacks massa!" Go ahead.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
They would get mad if you got dreads or anything like that
They think you’re a thug or uni look like one with that lol JFL

• +1
Reactions: Carv

Whites don't even care about you guys like that. At least AA's recognize that we have a polarizing reputation and dgaf whereas Africans be trying to bash us to impress Whites/Asians. Somalis(an African group) are literally the poorest ethnic group in America whereas AA's are middle of the pack in terms of median household income. Dominicans like to hate on us sometimes too but they're ironically the 2nd poorest group in America after Somalis.

Trump even called Nigeria a shithole and threatened to ban Nigerians from immigrating to America and not a single MAGA person gave a flying fuck. Same people who sometimes pat you in the head for being "more hardworking" than AA's wouldn't blink an eye if Trump calls your country a shithole and bans you from immigrating.

Africans need to humble themselves. Outside America, AA's definitely mog. We mog you guys in Europe, in Asia, in Latin America, and the Middle East. There's literally AA's who claim they face no racism in Italy and response videos of Africans crying about facing racism/xenophobia 24/7. In Italy, Nigerians are associated with drug dealing, prostitution, illegal immigration, scams, and degeneracy. That reputation you guys have in USA and UK don't apply to Southern/Eastern Europe at all.

Ya'll stay claiming American(or British) accomplishments to flex on us when literally nobody praises African countries besides African nationalists and Hotep Black Americans. Chinese, Indians, Boers, and Arabs treat you guys like literal slaves in your own home countries. An Indian woman called Kenyans MONKEYS right to their face in Kenya and all the Kenyans did was cry about the racism on camera. I'm not kidding. Imagine crying about being called monkeys in your own damn country. Sheesh!

Also, there's this too.

I love Africans but you guys need to shut up and stay humble. Racists literally use Africa's lack of development despite being full of resources as a basis for racism all the time.

But if you want to continue to bash AA's to tell others "See? We're the good niggers. Not like those American Blacks massa!" Go ahead.

The twitter video you posted the guy was arrested who beat them and the people in video tried to steal from him.

African lack of development is cause of Europe and USA. Africa has great history where i'm from we use to conquer majority of west africa.

The places parents aren't cucks Mali and Burkina faso are making major changes in africa.

Africa leaders legit always get murdered imagine flexing to be African American enjoy your rape genes and being poorer then immigrants who come here :feelswhy:

Africans need to humble themselves. Inside and outside America, AA's definitely mog. We mog you guys in Europe, in Asia, in Latin America, and the Middle East. There's literally AA's who claim they face no racism in Italy and response videos of Africans crying about facing racism/xenophobia 24/7. In Italy, Nigerians are associated with drug dealing, prostitution, illegal immigration, scams, and degeneracy. That reputation you guys have in USA and UK don't apply to Southern/Eastern Europe at all.

Also, there's this too.

African Americans have done crazy shit to africans u guys. FLEX UR RAPE GENES STFU

Also, there's this too.

OP is a coon

• +1
Reactions: Scarface756
OP is a coon
Im not a coon.

I only care about Africans.

Africans americans would do the same thing whites did to them back to africans.

MOST OF MY RACISM CAME FROM AA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and maxilofailo
The twitter video you posted the guy was arrested who beat them and the people in video tried to steal from him.
And yet there's still tons of videos of Chinese/Indian/Arab employers mistreating/abusing Africans in your own countries, banning you from certain venues in your own countries, and forbidding their women from dating/marrying you in your own countries. I could post even more links if you want.
African lack of development is cause of Europe and USA.
Sounds like excuses. This is no different than a project nigga on welfare claiming the White man made him poor lol.
Africa has great history where i'm from we use to conquer majority of west africa.
I like African history such as the Kingdom Of Kush and such but most non-Blacks are completely unfamilar with it compared to other continent's histories such as the Roman Empire, Ancient India, Ancient China, Aztec Empire, Vikings, etc.
The places parents aren't cucks Mali and Burkina faso are making major changes in africa.
Good for them.
Africa leaders legit always get murdered imagine flexing to be African American enjoy your rape genes and being poorer then immigrants who come here :feelswhy:
I already told you that Somalis(an AFRICAN group) and Dominicans are the poorest ethnic groups in America. AA's are middle of the pack when it comes to median household income and Black American women are one of the most educated demographics in America.

You should be giving this speech to your Somali brethren more than us cause they're also the poorest group in Canada and the UK if I'm not mistaken.

Im not a coon.

I only care about Africans.

Africans americans would do the same thing whites did to them back to africans.

MOST OF MY RACISM CAME FROM AA
the only reason your nigger ass is allowed in this country is due to african americans civil rights movement. you subservient dog who gets abused my his bosses and comes to punch down on african americans

Imagine being here for generations and still being poor then a West African comes here and mogs you in every metric.

Africans Americans are known for being thugs and rap. :lul::lul::lul:

Imagine being racist to other blacks and trying to hold them down.

Only Africans Americans would do this. Africans who come here legit help each other.

Most issues came from African Americans most of my friends can agree with me.

Africans America think they are better cause they are lighter from being raped

You legit have cuck genes and were breeded to be low iq and weak.

You were born in USA you are African American we are not the same. You ruin everything for normal blacks
Post proof

the only reason your nigger ass is allowed in this country is due to african americans civil rights movement. you subservient dog who gets abused my his bosses and comes to punch down on african americans
You are black I swear

• +1
African Americans have done crazy shit to africans u guys. FLEX UR RAPE GENES STFU
Do you want me to post a video of Indian men threatening to kill innocent African students in India?

What about Ukraine? What about China? What about Italy?

You want me to post videos of Nafris selling your people at LITERAL slave auctions? You want me to post a video of an Indian woman calling Kenyans monkeys....in Kenya?

Hell, you want me to post Trump calling Nigeria a shithole and trying to ban Nigerians from immigrating to America?

AA's really don't do much to Africans unless you count middle school bullies or whatever.

• +1
Do you want me to post a video of Indian men threatening to kill innocent African students in India?

You want me to post videos of Nafris selling your people at LITERAL slave auctions? You want me to post a video of an Indian woman calling Kenyans monkeys....in Kenya?

Hell, you want me to post Trump calling Nigeria a shithole and trying to ban Nigerians from immigrating to America?

AA's really don't do much to Africans unless you count middle school bullies or whatever.
he’s still mind broken from the 12 year olds who called an african booty scratcher 8 years ago

What is this thread lmao

he’s still mind broken from the 12 year olds who called an african booty scratcher 8 years ago
Not really i was sharing my POV and friends

Do you want me send videos of pookies killing other african americans?

Do you want you to show vidoes of africans american cucks?

Do you want me share stories of african americans getting raped by uncles?

Most of africans american went to jail lets be real. West Africans mog

And yet there's still tons of videos of Chinese/Indian/Arab employers mistreating/abusing Africans in your own countries, banning you from certain venues in your own countries, and forbidding their women from dating/marrying you in your own countries. I could post even more links if you want.

Sounds like excuses. This is no different than a project nigga on welfare claiming the White man made him poor lol.

I like African history such as the Kingdom Of Kush and such but most non-Blacks are completely unfamilar with it compared to other continent's histories such as the Roman Empire, Ancient India, Ancient China, Aztec Empire, Vikings, etc.

Good for them.

I already told you that Somalis(an AFRICAN group) and Dominicans are the poorest ethnic groups in America. AA's are middle of the pack when it comes to median household income and Black American women are one of the most educated demographics in America.

You should be giving this speech to your Somali brethren more than us cause they're also the poorest group in Canada and the UK if I'm not mistaken.
I can send 1000s of videos of african americans being degens lol

:)
Do you want me send videos of pookies killing other african americans?
What does that have to do with Africans?
Do you want you to show vidoes of africans american cucks?
You mean like those African families who are literally having their young daughters marry literal Chinese Incels?
Do you want me share stories of african americans getting raped by uncles?
South Africa is literally the rape capital of the world.
Most of africans american went to jail lets be real. West Africans mog
Statistically untrue.

But go ahead and tell lies though homie. I'm sure the same White boys on this forum angry at African migrants moving to Europe in droves will pretend to have your back lol.

define a coon?
a black who puts other blacks down. quick to generalise other blacks, but other races can be seen as individuals

a black who puts other blacks down. quick to generalise other blacks, but other races can be seen as individuals
African Americans do it 24/7 :lul:

I can send 1000s of videos of african americans being degens lol
I'm starting to feel you're not even African lol.

If I were African, I'd be pissed at non-Africans coming to my country and treating me like an inferior piece of shit. But you clearly don't care about that.

I'm starting to feel you're not even African lol.

If I were African, I'd be pissed at non-Africans coming to my country and treating me like an inferior piece of shit. But you clearly don't care about that.
Bro African Americans treat me like shit 24/7.

I'm African fully no rape genes.

Parents came fob.

Bro African Americans treat me like shit 24/7.

I'm African fully no rape genes.

Parents came fob.
Coloureds in South African would like to have a word with you.

They are like 8.2% in Africa
You do realize all new world Blacks have admixture right?

Also, with the rate of Chinese Incels moving to Africa to ascend with your women, that purity might get diluted in the near future.

• +1
Reactions: Carv