Online or IRL college?

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • IRL

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Iron
I live in America and go to a local community college. Should I do in-person classes and work part-time and get at least some of the college experience (Although it is community college, so there's not that much of that, but at least there's hot girls I can speak to, but I'm non-NT JFL) or do online classes and work full-time (So I would probably get double the pay, roughly, compared to part time, and I could find an enjoyable job that wouldn't be too bad, but still would probably not see hot girls my age much) and slave away trying to afford my surgeries ASAP? I already look decent and can pull but I want to look even better.

I would say work part time and go in person. It will be easier to focus on your studies and you very well may meet some nice women, and the ultimate goal of looksmaxxing is to find a suitable mate, right?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, CarrotMaxxer, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
I would say work part time and go in person. It will be easier to focus on your studies and you very well may meet some nice women, and the ultimate goal of looksmaxxing is to find a suitable mate, right?
I don't care about dating, I just wanna slay, be treated great by all girls, and stuff like that tbh, I'll probably settle down when I'm pretty old like 40s or something? Idk.

I don't care about dating, I just wanna slay, be treated great by all girls, and stuff like that tbh, I'll probably settle down when I'm pretty old like 40s or something? Idk.
hopefully you are at least only gonna date 18 year olds at that age. jfl at dating 40 year old roasties

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
You’re too ugly for that

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and DonaldJTrump
DNR, but htn+ in person, mtn or less online

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and DonaldJTrump
You’re too ugly for that
what facial rating do you think would warrant doing online and what rating do you think would warrant doing in-person?

do you agree with him? ^ Or do you think chadlite+ for in-person... etc. what do you think?
It doesn’t matter. Do whatever you want jfl. So what if you don’t slay. 90+% of men don’t truly slay.:feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and DonaldJTrump
It doesn’t matter. Do whatever you want jfl. So what if you don’t slay. 90+% of men don’t truly slay.:feelskek:
i dont know what i want exactly though, thats the thing, thats why i made this thread and asked this question nigga

Flip a coin

• JFL
  • JFL
Never do Online JFL unless you're legit subhuman.

Work on your NTness. Being Non-NT is such a stupid cope.

NTness is something you improve by practicing. Make connections with the frat boys & the girls wherever & whenever you can.

I have seen average looking guys get the hottest chicks in college by just being NT & MTN+.

Also Roid if you can, it'll halo you immensely in college.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, insufferableincel and DonaldJTrump
Never do Online JFL unless you're legit subhuman.

Work on your NTness. Being Non-NT is such a stupid cope.

NTness is something you improve by practicing. Make connections with the frat boys & the girls wherever & whenever you can.

I have seen average looking guys get the hottest chicks in college by just being NT & MTN+.

Also Roid if you can, it'll halo you immensely in college.
Legit advice

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
tenor.gif
brutal dogpill

• JFL
Reactions: IRL_Reject
I tried online school at the begining of the year and had to drop out because I didn't feel like I was learning much. Imo IRL you'll learn a lot more hands on so it's overall better, despite the inconveniences.

But it also depends on what you're studying tho. If it's some nerdy shit like Accounting I would probably just do that online instead if possible.

• +1
I tried online school at the begining of the year and had to drop out because I didn't feel like I was learning much. Imo IRL you'll learn a lot more hands on so it's overall better, despite the inconveniences.

But it also depends on what you're studying tho. If it's some nerdy shit like Accounting I would probably just do that online instead if possible.
I don't care if i learn nigga I'm just doing general Ed useless shit anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
you aren’t gonna meet people it’s community college every has a mission they go in and they go out some people socialize as an extension of high school because they knew each other there or just to chit chat while waiting but it’s really no better than just having social media or going to events

• +1
you aren’t gonna meet people it’s community college every has a mission they go in and they go out some people socialize as an extension of high school because they knew each other there or just to chit chat while waiting but it’s really no better than just having social media or going to events
Even in regular colleges people rot in their dorms a lot, some never even party at all

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Wh
what events to go to

• +1
I'm so non-nt :feelswhy:

you guys are bluepilled, I need surgery asap!!!!:lul:

irl our goal is getting better social skills rotting at home wont help

• +1
irl our goal is getting better social skills rotting at home wont help
true, looks are overrated ngl but still i feel like ascending my looks asap will help me overcompensate for my anti social behavior, you cant necessarily "TRAIN" away being non-nt, although you can develop good coping mechanisms for it.