Heightmaxxing at 17.5

Thats absolutely absurd, your specific case evidence doesnt prove anything. At no point in a healthy boy/mans life is his estrodiol at 100-300 unless he is using lots of gear. Look at any tanner stage estradiol ranges for adolescent boys, at the same time we observe plate closure begin, the tanner stage range is around 20-50 ( pg/ml ). Based on all my research about 10 pg/ml is a safe range to avoid plate closure.
do you have a source for the 10pg/ml? i cant find any studies / sources giving a specific number to how much e2 is required to fuse plates

mb i was typing in the dark meant to type 2 i imagine you are short or something because 2 inches is literally nothing lol
state of the forum

do you have a source for the 10pg/ml? i cant find any studies / sources giving a specific number to how much e2 is required to fuse plates
Theres no article saying 10pg/ml or above is exactly what causes plates to fuse in reality it varies on many things. Thats just the ideal area I extrapolated based on logic and research.

Theres no article saying 10pg/ml or above is exactly what causes plates to fuse in reality it varies on many things. Thats just the ideal area I extrapolated based on logic and research.
if you have time, could you explain your logic + research?

was 1.65(5'5) at 13 and at 14 was 1.80(5'11) and now I'm 17.5 at 18.3(6'0) . my father is 1.93(6'4).
I did a test cycle for 3 months at 17 years old and did a good pct and now I have been taking arimidex for 2 months because of an unexpected gyno(start) and it disappeared.

Do I have a chance growing taller? I heard that arimidex can lower estrogen levels that are closing my growth plates.
and if I do have a chance how can I maximize it. Should I buy hgh?
5 t5 to 5 11 from 14 to 14

Meanwhile i only grew 2 inches from 12 to 14 :feelshaha:

was 1.65(5'5) at 13 and at 14 was 1.80(5'11) and now I'm 17.5 at 18.3(6'0) . my father is 1.93(6'4).
I did a test cycle for 3 months at 17 years old and did a good pct and now I have been taking arimidex for 2 months because of an unexpected gyno(start) and it disappeared.

Do I have a chance growing taller? I heard that arimidex can lower estrogen levels that are closing my growth plates.
What drug did you cycle

your too young to be here if u use decimals in your age

if you have time, could you explain your logic + research?
Look at the average age that growth stops and look at the estrodiol levels at that age, also look at the ages kids grow at and look at the estrodiol levels at that age.

Look at the average age that growth stops and look at the estrodiol levels at that age, also look at the ages kids grow at and look at the estrodiol levels at that age.
do you think i still got a chance to grow atleast to 6'2?

do you think i still got a chance to grow atleast to 6'2?
Your already a good height assuming your actually 6' barefoot I wouldnt worry too much. Have you grown at all since your cycle / PCT? Those PCTs can interact with the growth plates.

Update?

Your already a good height assuming your actually 6' barefoot I wouldnt worry too much. Have you grown at all since your cycle / PCT? Those PCTs can interact with the growth plates.
Only have grown 3.5~3 cm after the pct(finished the pct in August) in November - January period when I heightmaxxed like crazy and used ai but now I took a break as I don’t have any left but today I will try to get a wrist X-ray and if the growthplates aren’t closed yet I will blast ai and heightmax again like I used to do.

Only have grown 3.5~3 cm after the pct(finished the pct in August) in November - January period when I heightmaxxed like crazy and used ai but now I took a break as I don’t have any left but today I will try to get a wrist X-ray and if the growthplates aren’t closed yet I will blast ai and heightmax again like I used to do.
Good luck! Have you grown at all from when you heightmaxxed?

Good luck! Have you grown at all from when you heightmaxxed?
Yeah the 3 cm
My bad didn’t describe the situation right , did the X-ray btw
from what it seems my growthplates are closed , should I heightmax and use ai so maybe the growthplates in my legs are open ? I know that the lower leg growthplates close after the wrist one.

Attachments

• IMG_0953.jpeg
    IMG_0953.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0954.jpeg
    IMG_0954.jpeg
    259.5 KB · Views: 0
Would you suggest heightmaxxing or is it over
If I were you, I wouldnt heightmax just because your already at a good height. But if your unhappy with your height or maybe you live in a country where people are super tall, you still have a chance of growing more if you heightmax. Message me on telegram @fargolde ill give you some personalized help.

If I were you, I wouldnt heightmax just because your already at a good height. But if your unhappy with your height or maybe you live in a country where people are super tall, you still have a chance of growing more if you heightmax. Message me on telegram @fargolde ill give you some personalized help.
The average here is 5’10-5’9 but I still wanna be somewhere between 6’2-3 . I read a lot of shit about heightmaxxing and someone even sent me the skyscraper method but idk reallt what to do with that . Also couldn’t find you on telegram

The average here is 5’10-5’9 but I still wanna be somewhere between 6’2-3 . I read a lot of shit about heightmaxxing and someone even sent me the skyscraper method but idk reallt what to do with that . Also couldn’t find you on telegram
Just search fargolde on telegram. also skyscraper method is a scam

also look at the ages kids grow at and look at the estrodiol levels at that age.
in what way is this important if estradiol doesn't make you taller

I know that the lower leg growthplates close after the wrist one.
this is false
some idiot on here years ago googled it and pressed images rather than looking at studies and now everyone regurgitates his ramblings.

I can link a study if you want but growth plates fuse from bottom to top ascending!!

this is false
some idiot on here years ago googled it and pressed images rather than looking at studies and now everyone regurgitates his ramblings.

I can link a study if you want but growth plates fuse from bottom to top ascending!!
idk if its true but can you send me the study that says its the opposite ?
also should i take arimidex(to make it stay opened) and heightmax as my wrist growthplates are already closed?

idk if its true but can you send me the study that says its the opposite ?
also should i take arimidex(to make it stay opened) and heightmax as my wrist growthplates are already closed?
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33047349/#:~:text=Conclusion%3A%20Growth%20plate%20fusion%20can,but%20not%20by%20physical%20activity.
it used to have pictures and tables and stuff but it says the same thing

for second question I'm not sure, supposedly 46 percent of boys over 18 still grow, but that wouldn't line up well with the data
@truecel12 might know a bit about this