Height at 18

enayispotify_34

enayispotify_34

iwilldeletehere
How tall can I grow after 18?
and has anyone on the forum grown up after 18?

Leg lengthening

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
i've grown a bit like 5cm since my 18th birthday

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, garlicbreath and enayispotify_34
if at least mtn then sub 183cm, if youre above then sub 175cm imo
i mean i understand people who say "if you have htn+ face then sub 175 is over instead of 183cm" but I kind of see that as cope because you know women will see you differently, like sure height and face contribute to attractiveness but height just like face will have its unique properties in dating.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i mean i understand people who say "if you have htn+ face then sub 175 is over instead of 183cm" but I kind of see that as cope because you know women will see you differently, like sure height and face contribute to attractiveness but height just like face will have its unique properties in dating.
idk tbh in principle it makes sense, but at school I see guys sub 6 foot but with htn+ pretty boy faces slay the baddest bitches, whereas tall mtns that are NT, unlike me, I only see them with mtb's at best

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
idk tbh in principle it makes sense, but at school I see guys sub 6 foot but with htn+ pretty boy faces slay the baddest bitches, whereas tall mtns that are NT, unlike me, I only see them with mtb's at best
Yeah manlets with good faces could slay but I mean that the perception of two attractive guys, where one is tall but not so facially attractive while the other is manlet but very attractive facially, both can go slay but they aren't going to be treated exactly the same way by women, the same way you have two rectangles of the same area but different width & height.

• +1
realistically, 5'10 is fine if your in the west. school is different because foids and manlets will always say "ill grow later bro! still under 18 !!". itll change post hs / uni

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here and <6PSLcel
realistically, 5'10 is fine if your in the west. school is different because foids and manlets will always say "ill grow later bro! still under 18 !!". itll change post hs / uni
Brutal, i wish i was htn, id trade my height in to be htn at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, truecel12 and poopoohead
Yeah manlets with good faces could slay but I mean that the perception of two attractive guys, where one is tall but not so facially attractive while the other is manlet but very attractive facially, both can go slay but they aren't going to be treated exactly the same way by women, the same way you have two rectangles of the same area but different width & height.
but different width & height*

• +1
manlets saying " * insert age over 17 * and still growing" is fucking hilarious

• +1
A lot of guys can still until their early 20s. It's unlikely you will have a massive growth spurt like that footballer who was 5'7 at 18 and 6'4 at 25 (something like that), but a lot of guys will gain an extra inch or two.

wtf is height worth if u arent even high mtn at least
so many copers on here will say height is everything, face is law. face and height tho is unmoggable

• +1
so many copers on here will say height is everything, face is law. face and height tho is unmoggable
in order to get laid purely because of ur height u have to be 6'7+ imho, so if ur like me and ur not quite 6'7 but still quite ugly it's fucking over man

• +1
in order to get laid purely because of ur height u have to be 6'7+ imho, so if ur like me and ur not quite 6'7 but still quite ugly it's fucking over man
legit, were like tall irl but nowhere near giga tall so we dont even get that nba halo and shit. still fucking over if youre ugly regardless bracie :feelswhy:

• So Sad
legit, were like tall irl but nowhere near giga tall so we dont even get that nba halo and shit. still fucking over if youre ugly regardless bracie :feelswhy:
fr man fuck, if only i was like 6'6/7 i'd just start playing basketball

• +1
fr man fuck, if only i was like 6'6/7 i'd just start playing basketball
I feel like if you can't dunk at your height you aren't athletic enough to play at a high level

don't cry I was just being honest!
there's a reason why that wemby guy is crazy even though there's many people taller than him in the nba but average something like 2 points or whatever. because wemby is athletic and the rest are big friendly giants