GTFIH Insane Blackpilling Story - It's over for the UK and Truecels...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch
Around 18 months ago I met a Dalit Truecel exchange student at uni. He was a postgraduate student, studying finance with his bachelor's in engineering.

To summarise his appearance: 5'6, heavily Norwooding, 3 PSL facially and BDC phenotype.

Me and my looksmaxxing friend nicknamed him Yoda for his distinctive appearance.

Now Yoda was giga-bluepilled and low inhib. He would cold-approach foids on the regular everywhere you could think of... shops, cafes, clubs, campus and bars. I was always mirin' his Gigachad neurotransmitters. The way he could effortlessly approach high-maintenance, blonde, high-class Stacies with minimal social awareness. It was so clear they were subconsciously disgusted by Yoda's existence, but he was always so oblivious to their repulsion that he kept doing it anyway.

So fast forward a year and a bit, and it's been a while since we graduated. I received a random text out-of-the-blue from none other than Yoda himself.

He told me his story, and oh boy is it blackpilling. First of all, it's been over a year since graduation and Yoda can't get a job. He graduated with good grades from a decent uni, and applied to hundreds of jobs. To get an income stream, he's resorted to taking a minimum wage job on the side to subsidise his subhuman existence. So yeah... atm he's literally the balding Indian janitor meme personified.

Secondly, he is flatsharing with an English Becky. All of his flatmates are in a group chat. He hadn't even spoken to her before, and was added by a male to the group chat. From there, he found the Beckies' number. Long story short he asked her out for a walk via WhatsApp.

The Beckies' reaction.

The Becky was so mortified and scared to be asked for a walk by Yoda, she immediately went to the police. Becky showed the officers Yoda's text and he was immediately called to the station, and to also bring his documents with him. To make matters worse, Yoda has already been expelled from campus (he still lives in the uni town) before the investigation has even been concluded. His number has been permanently blocked. If charged, he risks facing deportation back to the motherland.

So yeah... in summary:
A Truecel Indian sent one harmless text asking his Becky flatshare if she wanted to go for a walk. In response, she went to the police and now he risks a criminal record, jail time, deportation back to India and a restraining order.

It's so brutal out there in the UK. I have always said the way things are going here it will become illegal to interact with a woman as an ugly man. Yoda didn't even talk to the girl in person... he texted an LTB once and now his life is over. Let's be honest though, life never really began for him. My advice if you're sub-5 PSL is not to come to the UK. We live in some dystopian, draconian, matriarchal and gynocentric shithole.

I would understand if he was issued a restraining order for performing Dalit rizz in public, but all he did was cold text a Becky once and now his already terrible life has gotten even worse.

Stay safe boys, and there's a lesson to be learned here... don't come to the UK.

@BrahminBoss @Orc @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @AscendingHero @flippasav @FailedNormieManlet

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, LegitUser, zura and 25 others
Yea real blkpll is job market even there its atleast 70 percent looks and height. Unless the top firms which just want savant cels, the rest will hire a htb if she barely crosses the threshold for the job app.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, zura, kviijjjjj and 7 others
Yea real blkpll is job market even there its atleast 70 percent looks and height. Unless the top firms which just want savant cels, the rest will hire a htb if she barely crosses the threshold for the job app.
Yeah, the job market is more hypergamous than foid preferences.

We got DEI, which is a proxy to hire every white foid that applies, regardless of her credentials.

We've got Karen recruiters who prioritise attractiveness over competency.

It's so brutal out there. Just gets worse with each passing year.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, zura, Lookologist003 and 6 others
Wtf??? Charged over a text?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Manletmachine and EverythingMattersCel
Caged through out the whole story but theres no way that last part is true

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Yoda has already been expelled from campus

need full information, else cope.
Yoda sounds like a legit psycho.

You describe him as an ugly subhuman who keeps approaching women non-stop, despite getting obvious signals that the women he is approaching aren't interested.

He is probably the type of guy to keep pushing it with women after they have rejected him, he is the type of guy to stalk girls who have rejected him, etc.

Prove me wrong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Ricky212, Richard Cheese and 4 others
Caged through out the whole story but theres no way that last part is true
It's true. No word of a lie.

When Yoda gets taken to court I will ask him for the witness statements and share them to this thread.

Imagine being so subhuman a single text ruins your life.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, Orvka381, Ricky212 and 2 others
sub 5psl thats like 70% of male population jfl

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and EverythingMattersCel

You describe him as an ugly subhuman who keeps approaching women non-stop, despite getting obvious signals that the women he is approaching aren't interested.

He is probably the type of guy to keep pushing it with women after they have rejected him, he is the type of guy to stalk girls who have rejected him, etc.

Prove me wrong.

Yoda was generally polite with his cold approaches. Never seen him be pushy. I honestly believe he asked the Becky for a walk out of pure innocence.

He got expelled from campus after the text debacle.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Orvka381, murdah and 1 other person
he was basically fucked from all sides

• +1
Reactions: murdah and EverythingMattersCel
why are you such a negative and self hating user?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, HardmaxxOrDeath, zura and 3 others
Why was he expelled from campus

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Why was he expelled from campus
For the text. Becky complained to the uni welfare first, and they must have recommended she take it to the police. The uni acted immediately by perma-banning Yoda, even though he graduated a year ago lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and murdah
Tales from Tatooine.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Uni is meant to be a good time in life

*forgets to read the fineprint*

• +1
Around 18 months ago I met a Dalit Truecel exchange student at uni. He was a postgraduate student, studying finance with his bachelor's in engineering.

To summarise his appearance: 5'6, heavily Norwooding, 3 PSL facially and BDC phenotype.

Me and my looksmaxxing friend nicknamed him Yoda for his distinctive appearance.

View attachment 2907841

Now Yoda was giga-bluepilled and low inhib. He would cold-approach foids on the regular everywhere you could think of... shops, cafes, clubs, campus and bars. I was always mirin' his Gigachad neurotransmitters. The way he could effortlessly approach high-maintenance, blonde, high-class Stacies with minimal social awareness. It was so clear they were subconsciously disgusted by Yoda's existence, but he was always so oblivious to their repulsion that he kept doing it anyway.

So fast forward a year and a bit, and it's been a while since we graduated. I received a random text out-of-the-blue from none other than Yoda himself.

He told me his story, and oh boy is it blackpilling. First of all, it's been over a year since graduation and Yoda can't get a job. He graduated with good grades from a decent uni, and applied to hundreds of jobs. To get an income stream, he's resorted to taking a minimum wage job on the side to subsidise his subhuman existence. So yeah... atm he's literally the balding Indian janitor meme personified.

Secondly, he is flatsharing with an English Becky. All of his flatmates are in a group chat. He hadn't even spoken to her before, and was added by a male to the group chat. From there, he found the Beckies' number. Long story short he asked her out for a walk via WhatsApp.

The Beckies' reaction.

View attachment 2907889

The Becky was so mortified and scared to be asked for a walk by Yoda, she immediately went to the police. Becky showed the officers Yoda's text and he was immediately called to the station, and to also bring his documents with him. To make matters worse, Yoda has already been expelled from campus (he still lives in the uni town) before the investigation has even been concluded. His number has been permanently blocked. If charged, he risks facing deportation back to the motherland.

So yeah... in summary:
A Truecel Indian sent one harmless text asking his Becky flatshare if she wanted to go for a walk. In response, she went to the police and now he risks a criminal record, jail time, deportation back to India and a restraining order.

It's so brutal out there in the UK. I have always said the way things are going here it will become illegal to interact with a woman as an ugly man. Yoda didn't even talk to the girl in person... he texted an LTB once and now his life is over. Let's be honest though, life never really began for him. My advice if you're sub-5 PSL is not to come to the UK. We live in some dystopian, draconian, matriarchal and gynocentric shithole.

I would understand if he was issued a restraining order for performing Dalit rizz in public, but all he did was cold text a Becky once and now his already terrible life has gotten even worse.

Stay safe boys, and there's a lesson to be learned here... don't come to the UK.

@BrahminBoss @Orc @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @AscendingHero @flippasav @FailedNormieManlet
BDC?

yh real story

Prove me wrong.
it seems to me that his horniness trumps his self awareness, he just want to get pussy regardless of the outcome.

• +1
Absoluetly brutal, men of this calibre should be eligible for welfare social checks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, murdah and EverythingMattersCel
Yeah, the job market is more hypergamous than foid preferences.

We got DEI, which is a proxy to hire every white foid that applies, regardless of her credentials.

We've got Karen recruiters who prioritise attractiveness over competency.

It's so brutal out there. Just gets worse with each passing year.

Don’t you have to show your face on your resume in England?

water uk is terrible if you are ugly the amount of bad experiences I have is insane

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and murdah
It's true. No word of a lie.

When Yoda gets taken to court I will ask him for the witness statements and share them to this thread.

Imagine being so subhuman a single text ruins your life.
Nothing to do with “subhuman” it’s just insanely cucked laws. I live in the UK and I also despise this country, especially for making me incel

water uk is terrible if you are ugly the amount of bad experiences I have is insane
It’s terrible for anyone who isn’t a 75 iq mindless braindead alcoholic cuckold sheep

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Trucels in the UK like me can only rot away in our rooms, nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and EverythingMattersCel
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
UPDATE on the Yoda Situation:
This is Yoda's side of the story... my friend met up with him a few hours ago

Free my man Yoda. Free him! I told you guys the Becky set him up. There's 0 evidence against Yoda, but the system wants to bring him down. This shit is so sad, but a reflection of living in the UK as an ugly male in 2024.

@Deprived @JohnDoe @Xtra @nigtard @aesthetic beauty @hopeless NTmaxxer @halloweed @Xangsane @Orvka381 @Azonin @Manletmachine @k99 @moreroidsmoredates @BrahminBoss @murdah @MoggerGaston

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, Lookologist003, Eleven and 4 others

Free my man Yoda. Free him! I told you guys the Becky set him up. There's 0 evidence against Yoda, but the system wants to bring him down. This shit is so sad, but a reflection of living in the UK as an ugly male in 2024.

@Deprived @JohnDoe @Xtra @nigtard @aesthetic beauty @hopeless NTmaxxer @halloweed @Xangsane @Orvka381 @Azonin @Manletmachine @k99 @moreroidsmoredates @BrahminBoss @murdah

Proxy

He's WINDED. Thought you were larping ngl. Unless this is some random courier Indian you paid 5 GBP to larp some story. JFC at the WOWs.

Anyway free my bhai. It's insane this happened. Lookism is through the roof in the UK.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Lookologist003 and EverythingMattersCel

@Deprived @JohnDoe @Xtra @nigtard @aesthetic beauty @hopeless NTmaxxer @halloweed @Xangsane @Orvka381 @Azonin @Manletmachine @k99 @moreroidsmoredates @BrahminBoss @murdah @MoggerGaston

FREE YODA, SEND THAT ROASTIE TO JAIL FOR FALSE ACCUSATIONS. STUPID SLUT

Nah. The main reason he can’t get a job is because he needs visa sponsorship.

And if he should just force some Indian Becky to marry him. Shouldn’t be difficult once he gets a decent job.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
How did I miss this thread? Brutal story.

@EverythingMattersCel what was his major?

Nah. The main reason he can’t get a job is because he needs visa sponsorship.

And if he should just force some Indian Becky to marry him. Shouldn’t be difficult once he gets a decent job.
You mean indian becky from india or UK? no way indian becky from UK gives him the time of day, visa sponsorship doesn't mean residency anyhow if that's his plan to eventually passportmaxx a becky from india.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
You mean indian becky from india or UK? no way indian becky from UK gives him the time of day, visa sponsorship doesn't mean residency anyhow if that's his plan to eventually passportmaxx a becky from india.
Curryland

Curryland
Job alone in the UK won't matter if he doesn't have residency/passport. passport is the main thing, not the job imo. There's no security behind the job if no passport, any moment he could be sent back.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back