Gabbeascend's looksmaxxing routine for 30 days

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Lifemaxx
I have been active on this forum for around a month and I have observed a lot of information and advice given to me. I want help on what to improve from this, what to change and what do next, and here is my routine and pictures:

Wake up 9:05 am
Taking 2 pills
(1 beta carotene, 1 L-Arginine)

Skincare:
Wash my face with Kiehl's energizing facial fuel
Iceing my face and hooding
Applying bensoylperoxide 10% gel

Breakfast:
Coffee💀

Going to the gym training:
Chest
Shoulders
Arms
Back
Repeat
(Legday every 2 weeks)
Hypertrophy 3×10-12 reps

After training:
Sauna for 30 minutes

Skincare at night:
*Exactly the same as the morning's skincare*

Diet:
Lean bulk (2700-3000 calories)

Sleep:
6,5-8 hours

Attachments

• Snapchat-22754361.jpg
    Snapchat-22754361.jpg
    694.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1467792902.jpg
    Snapchat-1467792902.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-391015108.jpg
    Snapchat-391015108.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
What purpose u taking l arginine for and 6,5 hours of sleep is very low u need minimum 8-10

• +1
Reactions: silencio and <6PSLcel
What purpose u taking l arginine for and 6,5 hours of sleep is very low u need minimum 8-10
L arginine was to get taller, but the sleep was low due to doing to much things at night

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
You're balding brotherman... and you're doing so FAST. Hop on Fin and oral Minox before it's too late lmao.
If Benzoyl Peroxide doesn't clear up skin, try out a low dose accutane course (ask ur dermatologist)

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, silencio and gabbeascend
You're balding brotherman... and you're doing so FAST. Hop on Fin and oral Minox before it's too late lmao.
If Benzoyl Peroxide doesn't clear up skin, try out a low dose accutane course (ask ur dermatologist)
Im buying minoxidil at this moment but I cant use fin cuz Im 16, but I will talk to a dermatologist soon

• +1
Reactions: aber
I have been active on this forum for around a month and I have observed a lot of information and advice given to me. I want help on what to improve from this, what to change and what do next, and here is my routine and pictures:

Wake up 9:05 am
Taking 2 pills
(1 beta carotene, 1 L-Arginine)

Skincare:
Wash my face with Kiehl's energizing facial fuel
Iceing my face and hooding
Applying bensoylperoxide 10% gel

Breakfast:
Coffee💀

Going to the gym training:
Chest
Shoulders
Arms
Back
Repeat
(Legday every 2 weeks)
Hypertrophy 3×10-12 reps

After training:
Sauna for 30 minutes

Skincare at night:
*Exactly the same as the morning's skincare*

Diet:
Lean bulk (2700-3000 calories)

Sleep:
6,5-8 hours
mirin side profile

Does icing help with skin and hooding?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Also yeh is tret better or accutane my other thread got deleted for some reason?
idk i would use tret for aging and accu for severe acne which is what op needs jfl

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
idk i would use tret for aging and accu for severe acne which is what op needs jfl
I don’t have severe acne just a lil bit so should I microdose accu or just do tret

• +1
Do you work? How u doin all this in the morning and also waking up that late? Imagine doin all this being a and still lookin like shit. Some obese millionaire will take your girl no matter if u look good or not. Work on looks and money so you don’t get cucked

micro accutane because u want to minimize effects
Yh but why not tret then if it treats acne and helps with ageing. Also does it cause shine/glow on the skin or nah?

• +1
Yh but why not tret then if it treats acne and helps with ageing. Also does it cause shine/glow on the skin or nah?
idk dude do whatever u want and shine/glow on the skin doesnt really matter imo

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
idk dude do whatever u want and shine/glow on the skin doesnt really matter imo
Yh but for mild acne which is better tret or microdose accu? And why

• +1
Do you work? How u doin all this in the morning and also waking up that late? Imagine doin all this being a and still lookin like shit. Some obese millionaire will take your girl no matter if u look good or not. Work on looks and money so you don’t get cucked
Im 16 and go too school, my schedule is really good thats why Im waking up so late, you didnt finish your third sentence, a what?

supra implants

ice hooding is temporary and only lasts for like 5 minutes
Is it more permanent if you do it consistently tho?

• +1
Temporarily it has great effects, but Im doing it for long term results, guess it will take like a year
How long u been doing it for so far?

• +1
Like 2 weeks maybe 3
Do you think you can get perma results? If it’s only temporary how would that change to permanent over time? That’s why I wanna know if it’s worth doing cuz if it’s not gonna be permanent eventually no point wasting time on it

• +1
Do you think you can get perma results? If it’s only temporary how would that change to permanent over time? That’s why I wanna know if it’s worth doing cuz if it’s not gonna be permanent eventually no point wasting time on it
I havent done research on it, I'll just continue doing it but I guess I will rot on this forum for a year so I will update you then

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Yh but for mild acne which is better tret or microdose accu? And why
So to answer your question, accutane in both microdose, moderate and large doses will completely shit on tretinoin or ANY other topical formulation no matter what.

Yes, Tretinoin does tend to make ur face more shiny/oily especially if you already have oily skin (not a good look IMO)

Accutane works by permanently reducing the sabecous gland sizes, which means you will stop producing anywhere near the same level of oil.
Oil + bacteria + dead skin cells = acne

Tretinoin CAN be good enough for mild acne if you respond very well. Best way is to try it out at 0.05% nightly application for 4-6 months, if no results THEN hop on accutane.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and gabbeascend
So to answer your question, accutane in both microdose, moderate and large doses will completely shit on tretinoin or ANY other topical formulation no matter what.

Yes, Tretinoin does tend to make ur face more shiny/oily especially if you already have oily skin (not a good look IMO)

Accutane works by permanently reducing the sabecous gland sizes, which means you will stop producing anywhere near the same level of oil.
Oil + bacteria + dead skin cells = acne

Tretinoin CAN be good enough for mild acne if you respond very well. Best way is to try it out at 0.05% nightly application for 4-6 months, if no results THEN hop on accutane.
Thx great response. Question is do oiliness levels return to equilibrium after your done microdosing on an accu cycle? Cuz I don’t wanna have dry skin forever lol but I’m not sure if that’s the case or not

• +1
Thx great response. Question is do oiliness levels return to equilibrium after your done microdosing on an accu cycle? Cuz I don’t wanna have dry skin forever lol but I’m not sure if that’s the case or not
Oil production does increase after you stop taking accutane, but it will never get anywhere to the same level as pre-accutane.
Especially if you do a longer course and hit your cumulative dose.

Hollywood stars have been microdosing accutane for years off-label.
They do 5 mg daily or 10 mg every other day to have perma glass skin.

But if you currently have ACTIVE acne, you won't get much out of 5mg or 10mg, you have to cruise on 20mg and see what that yields you, then reassess from there.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and <6PSLcel
Oil production does increase after you stop taking accutane, but it will never get anywhere to the same level as pre-accutane.
Especially if you do a longer course and hit your cumulative dose.

Hollywood stars have been microdosing accutane for years off-label.
They do 5 mg daily or 10 mg every other day to have perma glass skin.

But if you currently have ACTIVE acne, you won't get much out of 5mg or 10mg, you have to cruise on 20mg and see what that yields you, then reassess from there.
Thing is my acne is pretty mild so I think I could just do a low dose for a while. But why do they microdose it for years if it stops acne eventually? Like aren’t they just ageing their skin unnecessarily then?