found the best summer job with no experience needed (UScels)

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
be a fucking merchandiser at a large size company.

i just got got a job offer from a large company and i’m going to be getting $23 an hour plus way overpriced mileage reimbursements ($.67 a mile) (the mileage reimbursement alone is going to net me around 6-8k alone this summer if gas prices stay where they are)

if u REALLY wanted to capitalize on the mileage reimbursement trade ur fucking car in for a prius or other toyota that gets 45+ mpg. the 8k i’m going to be making alone in THREE MONTHS from gas is with my car getting 22 mpg. couldn’t even imagine how much u could net with 40+ mpg.

They also let u work up to 60 fucking hours a week. With time and a half after 40 obviously. So the amount i’m gonna get before taxes salary alone is going to be.

$24,000

plus the 8k i’m going to make from the gas

This SUMMER alone i will make ~$30,000 for literally stocking shelves and autistically starring at women in walmarts and other stores
trying to get IOIs.

THINK OF THE GOD DAMN SURGERIES

the interview was actually surprisingly hard tho, they ask a lot of situational questions like “name a time you were a leader, or creative”

just be prepared

just realized u could actually make a living and net close to 100k a year if u do this for a full year and not just a summer like me

Tagging Bhais:
@Clavicular @dragomaxxer

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 64942, 97baHater and 10 others
Job interviews be like: Shut the fuck up and give me money so i can ascend

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88, 97baHater, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and NorwoodAscender
Job interviews be like: Shut the fuck up and give me money so i can ascend
if ur attractive and getting interviewed by a women you could call her mother a whore and still get the job

• +1
Reactions: Carv, 97baHater, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and NorwoodAscender
life on easy mode in america, u literally cannot lose,, FUCK

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Danish_Retard, Aero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and <6PSLcel
life on easy mode in america, u literally cannot lose,, FUCK
people still find ways to do tho somehow. opportunities literally everywhere but they decide to just LDAR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Danish_Retard and <6PSLcel
people still find ways to do tho somehow. opportunities literally everywhere but they decide to just LDAR
only thing i have left in mind is to become a security guard

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
only thing i have left in mind is to become a security guard
would be ideal if u could find one with a decent salary, all security guards i come across are just always on their phone and occasionally look up at the cameras

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
would be ideal if u could find one with a decent salary, all security guards i come across are just always on their phone and occasionally look up at the cameras
ye that's the goal, gonna abuse nic pouches and try work 60 hours per week, i need rhino asap bro

• +1
ye that's the goal, gonna abuse nic pouches and try work 60 hours per week, i need rhino asap bro
u could spend some of that 60 hours ur on the clock learning day trading, or some online money-making shit that’s probably cope but u could get lucky, like affiliate marketing, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232 and <6PSLcel
Decent features, unfortunate pheno

u could spend some of that 60 hours ur on the clock learning day trading, or some online money-making shit that’s probably cope but u could get lucky, like affiliate marketing, etc.
yeah we will see how it plays out, but man the wages here in general are fucking dog shit, even poland is gonna overtake the uk in gdp soon

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
true, but there's so much competition, every third world people from the slums are doing this online shit like everything, most are indians and africans as well, it's hard to get lucky

a job in a 1st world country+ business in the future really is the best + stable

• +1
I thought you were norwegian because of your name

i just got got a job offer from a large company and i’m going to be getting $23 an hour plus way overpriced mileage reimbursements ($.67 a mile) (the mileage reimbursement alone is going to net me around 6-8k alone this summer if gas prices stay where they are)

if u REALLY wanted to capitalize on the mileage reimbursement trade ur fucking car in for a prius or other toyota that gets 45+ mpg. the 8k i’m going to be making alone in THREE MONTHS from gas is with my car getting 22 mpg. couldn’t even imagine how much u could net with 40+ mpg.

They also let u work up to 60 fucking hours a week. With time and a half after 40 obviously. So the amount i’m gonna get before taxes salary alone is going to be.

$24,000

This SUMMER alone i will make ~$30,000 for literally stocking shelves and autistically starring at women in walmarts and other stores
trying to get IOIs.

the interview was actually surprisingly hard tho, they ask a lot of situational questions like “name a time you were a leader, or creative”

just be prepared

just realized u could actually make a living and net close to 100k a year if u do this for a full year and not just a summer like me

Tagging Bhais:
@Clavicular @dragomaxxer
Dude what do u have to do tho? 23 an hour is good but u can make way more at a restaurant serving tables. Could easily make 700$ in 6 hours on a busy day where i work

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and xegigi

$24,000

trying to get IOIs.

just be prepared

Tagging Bhais:
@Clavicular @dragomaxxer
What is this guy evn tlking abtt, wooooooo taxes summer job bhaiii ahahahahahahahaha

Dude what do u have to do tho? 23 an hour is good but u can make way more at a restaurant serving tables. Could easily make 700$ in 6 hours on a busy day where i work
drive to store—-> go to back of store—-> find the product of the company i’m working at—-> put on shelves—->drive to another store

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
Fire bhai, I didn't know you were in the U.S

• +1
Could easily make 700$ in 6 hours on a busy day where i work
not an option for me i don’t live in a big ass city like u. would 100% do that if i did tho

• Hmm...
What is this guy evn tlking abtt, wooooooo taxes summer job bhaiii ahahahahahahahaha
please, for everyone’s sanity, take ur ass back to off-topic

drive to store—-> go to back of store—-> find the product of the company i’m working at—-> put on shelves—->drive to another store
Giga easy

• +1

just be prepared
ober

I'll prob just go back to the amazon warehouse I worked at last yr this summer

• +1
ober

I'll prob just go back to the amazon warehouse I worked at last yr this summer
i think it was just because the company i was working at tho. they have a reputation of tough interviews. the guy didn’t even want to ask them he was just reading off a sheet of paper.

also i recommend glassdoor, it pretty much tells u all of the interview questions they will ask so u can memorize them

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • So Sad
ye no stress at all like being a waiter would. they are definitely overpaying for what the job requires jfl
Dude, idea. Get illegal immigrants to do it for u for 10$ an hour

• +1
There is nothing more pathetic than a poor american, how you can be born there and be poor is beyond me. No taxes, high paying jobs to anyone willing to work for them...

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Dude, idea. Get illegal immigrants to do it for u for 10$ an hour
mirin iq, going to apply to every merchandiser position in the state.

Think Dota 2 GIF by Alliance

There are jobs like this similar in my country

to bad its Canada and nobody wants to hire anyone but indians and everyone else cant get a job :lul:

$24,000

trying to get IOIs.

just be prepared

Tagging Bhais:
@Clavicular @dragomaxxer
my uncle does this job. he says it’s so dreadful but makes good money

$24,000

trying to get IOIs.

just be prepared

Tagging Bhais:
@Clavicular @dragomaxxer

WTF this is insane, im gonna snap you later about this for more details. Ive been looking for jobs this summer too but this mogs all of the ones ive seen so fucking hard

bro gonna be making 6 figures if he goes full time