for people that have gotten trimax or implants, how was the recovery?

ImmortalBarbie

ImmortalBarbie

Iron
i still have a wait before my surgery since i need decompensation but for people that have had jaw surgery and/or implants, how was the recovery?

how long did it take for the majority of swelling to subside and to look presentable or like a mogger?

is it necessary to have someone with you to help with post-op care or is it manageable for yourself only?

Implant recovery is nothing.

Trimax isn't that bad. The acute stage of the recovery is easier than the long-ass part, but even that isn't that hard.

Here's the thing, you imagine something like 5% swelling won't be noticeable. No, any amount of swelling can look weird, not necessarily that other people will notice you're "swollen," but they will at least subconsciously detect it. You will notice it. Although it depends where the swelling is.

I did it alone in Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and ImmortalBarbie
Implant recovery is nothing.

Trimax isn't that bad. The acute stage of the recovery is easier than the long-ass part, but even that isn't that hard.

Here's the thing, you imagine something like 5% swelling won't be noticeable. No, any amount of swelling can look weird, not necessarily that other people will notice you're "swollen," but they will at least subconsciously detect it. You will notice it. Although it depends where the swelling is.

I did it alone in Turkey.
thank you for this

how painful was it? or was it more so uncomfortable?

also how long does it take for the entirety of the swelling to go away? even that 5%?

thank you for this

how painful was it? or was it more so uncomfortable?

also how long does it take for the entirety of the swelling to go away? even that 5%?
Not very painful. Yeah, more discomfort, especially after like the first 4 days. I felt shitty in general, but it wasn't terrible. I've been through worse.

I don't know. I'm at 4.5 months and I'm still a bit swollen. Again, not like anyone could look at me and tell that it's swelling.