Facing the Brutal Reality of Being a KV in my mid-20s

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping on June 30th
I’ve been reflecting a lot lately, and it’s hitting me hard. As I’m progressing through my mid-20s, it seems like every girl I’m interested in is already taken or settling down. Some are even starting families, which is not something I anticipated seeing at this stage.

Meanwhile, I’m still here, a kissless virgin in my mid-20s. It’s like I’m playing a rigged game of catch-up that I’ll never win. No matter how hard I try to put myself out there, it feels like the odds are stacked against me.

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizon, Xangsane, N1666 and 2 others
same, im 28 yo virgin and have just given up at this point. no girl is ever sexually attracted to me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, NotoriousLoser and ShowerMaxxing
then go fuck

same, im 28 yo virgin and have just given up at this point. no girl is ever sexually attracted to me
How do u have the will to keep on living man

i lost my ltr and I know I’m probably gonna be an incel maybe for the rest of my life now. If I can’t recover it I’m destined to be with fat chicks or nothing

i lost my ltr and I know I’m probably gonna be an incel maybe for the rest of my life now. If I can’t recover it I’m destined to be with fat chicks or nothing
that's a problem in ur mentality. if u could get one, u can get another one. of the same qualtiy, yes.

Sometimes it's a matter of luck, of being in the right place at the right time.

I'm a mtn and I lost my virginity in my mid 20's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back