Every manlet should kill themselves

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
Holy fuckkk dude Im so lucky to be tall im a big healthy white boi im so lucky to be born like this ahhhhhhhhh my god you fucking manlets are pathetic "im 6'2 buddy" shut your dravidian ball head larping nigger faggot ass up im 6'7 and i feel goood

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Willmogulater

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Lynxress, mayo mogger and 2 others
Holy fuckkk dude Im so lucky to be tall im a big healthy white boi im so lucky to be born like this ahhhhhhhhh my god you fucking manlets are pathetic "im 6'2 buddy" shut your dravidian ball head larping nigger faggot ass up im 6'7 and i feel goood
Im 5'8

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and northern mogger
you guys have no idea how lucky i am to be born into this world like this and find a loyal white virgin my age, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk holy fuck

you guys have no idea how lucky i am to be born into this world like this and find a loyal white virgin my age, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk holy fuck
Imagine dying the next day from a 5'2 dalit shooting you with a 9mm

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, sub5c3l, zyzzbrah1234 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
why? you didnt answer what car that is in the video, looks like some brokie car
Nigga I'm not @Clavicular ask him

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Nigga I'm not @Clavicular ask him
why are you posting videos of other people then? are you too ugly to show yourself? weird idk

why are you posting videos of other people then? are you too ugly to show yourself? weird idk
Why do you have someone else as your avi? Are you too ugly to show youself? Weird idk

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and n9wiff
Why do you have someone else as your avi? Are you too ugly to show youself? Weird idk
you don't have yourself as an avi, except I mog you irl and don't post videos of random incels

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
you have to find one meanwhile me (manlet) already date a white gl virgin:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you have to find one meanwhile me (manlet) already date a white gl virgin:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
do you understand english grammar? I am saying that it's lucky of me to find one and be born like this, I already have one genius.

do you understand english grammar? I am saying that it's lucky of me to find one and be born like this, I already have one genius.

proof?

that i have a white virgin girlfriend? are you fucking stupid why would i post her face here
she is also germanic not american retarded bitch

that i have a white virgin girlfriend? are you fucking stupid why would i post her face here
nobody talked about face

i posted proof several times

just a pic where u kiss each other or cuddle or smth without face
and how do you know that i would be in the picture

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and mayo mogger
not dying till i cuck a lanklet

• +1
Reactions: Azonin