Eş bulmama yardımcı ol (kazanana ödül)

Quote it. Yes they looked whiter than I expected in ISTANBUL which is has more white passing sure. What does that prove? But just look at 90% of the rest of the country + I have a few Turkish friends/spent time in North London - they look nothing like ones in Istanbul because they're not from there.

Whose alt are you JFL?

In the UK most would be mistaken as curry no doubt.
there’s almost no one who’s from istanbul. if you tell someone you’re from istanbul, people would literally ask you where you are originally from because the actual population of people from istanbul is 2M. those who live in eu, went there in 80s because they had nothing going for them even in their own countries. they were bottom of the barrel anatolian villagers. also, i’m not claiming turks are white or anything like that, i don’t give a shit about others as long as i look good. as i said i don’t even tell people where i am from because of paranoia. you’re just delusionmaxxing with shit threads like X race is worse than curries, i dont like white women etc.

i’m not an alt.

there’s almost no one who’s from istanbul. if you tell someone you’re from istanbul, people would literally ask you where you are originally from because the actual population of people from istanbul is 2M. those who live in eu, went there in 80s because they had nothing going for them even in their own countries. they were bottom of the barrel anatolian villagers. also, i’m not claiming turks are white or anything like that, i don’t give a shit about others as long as i look good. as i said i don’t even tell people where i am from because of paranoia. you’re just delusionmaxxing with shit threads like X race is worse than curries, i dont like white women etc.

i’m not an alt.
Western turkey is like 50% white passing the rest of the country (90% of population) is 'brown'. It's a multi racial society with people ranging from white-passing, arab-passing to Indian-passing. Why is this so hard to understand?

And btw I don't like white women. I really never have. I prefer Anatolid/iranid/Nafri if you get my gist. It's not delusion.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
Western turkey is like 50% white passing the rest of the country (90% of population) is 'brown'. It's a multi racial society with people ranging from white-passing, arab-passing to Indian-passing. Why is this so hard to understand?
nigga thats what i’ve been saying
And btw I don't like white women. I really never have. I prefer Anatolid/iranid/Nafri if you get my gist. It's not delusion.
cope but pointless to argue

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Quote it. Yes they looked whiter than I expected in ISTANBUL which is has more white passing sure. What does that prove? But just look at 90% of the rest of the country + I have a few Turkish friends/spent time in North London - they look nothing like ones in Istanbul because they're not from there.

Whose alt are you JFL?

In the UK most would be mistaken as curry no doubt.
bro are you blind? even kurds that spend their life in the sun white mog pakistanis in cloudy london
IMG 4328

IMG 4331

IMG 4329

pakis are whiter than indians too

like wtf

konya not even western turkey

IMG 4334

IMG 4333

IMG 4332

pakis get white mogged by yemenis and moroccans

pakis get white mogged by yemenis and moroccans
You're misunderstanding my point. Ofc Turks and Arabs are whiter. I never said they aren't. Stop straw manning. I said if they come to the UK everyone would assume most are curry. It's the dominant ethnic, so dominant it's subsumed other ethnics. Like I said even some Romanians and gypsies.

• JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike
You're misunderstanding my point. Ofc Turks and Arabs are whiter. I never said they aren't. Stop straw manning. I said if they come to the UK everyone would assume most are curry. It's the dominant ethnic, so dominant it's subsumed other ethnics. Like I said even some Romanians and gypsies.
no they won't they'd think they're wogs or italians if not arabs. turks resemble meds more than curries holy shiit stop coping nigger

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
no they won't they'd think they're wogs or italians if not arabs. turks resemble meds more than curries holy shiit stop coping nigger
Nobody distinguishes 80% of Arabs and curries here nigga.

hilmci_160.jpg
Can this guy pass as curry in UK ?

Nobody distinguishes 80% of Arabs and curries here nigga.
they're lumped into muslim ethnicities of which turks are the whitest and most secular so they're more likely to be carded spaniard or latino

they're lumped into muslim ethnicities of which turks are the whitest and most secular so they're more likely to be carded spaniard or latino
The last time I saw a Latino in the UK was probably 2018 and ONLY in London at the airport!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
No ofc not. But these guys can

View attachment 2730882
View attachment 2730879
these niggas are obviously not curries

The last time I saw a Latino in the UK was probably 2018 and ONLY in London at the airport!!!
brits vacation to spain very often they know how meds look

these niggas are obviously not curries
To me they look MENA but I can bet my life most of them have been mistaken as paki in UK. That being said nobody would raise an eyebrow if they said they were Turkish/Kurdish nor would anyone say anything if they called themselves paki (but not Indian or Bengali).

Bottom right Turgut is med-passing only.

Merhaba arkadaşlar ve düşmanlar

Mayıs veya Haziran aylarında İstanbul'u ziyaret etmeyi düşünüyorum, çünkü burada burun düzeltme ameliyatı yapmayı planlıyorum. Çünkü flört standartları düşük. Ne yazık ki İngiltere'de her Türk femcel 2/10. Benim için kolay olmalı. Görünüşüm için endişelenme, böyle görünüyorum. Bu kızlar için bir mıknatıs olacağım. Arılar gibi kendilerini bal küpüne atacaklar.

6 Gereksinmler:
  • “Ataturk hu akbar” yok kizlar. Kemalizme karşı olmalı. Ben sadece Cuma namazı kılan bir Müslümanım. Eğer dua ediyorsa benim tembel olmamla ilgili bir sorunu olmasa gerek. Başörtüsü tercih edilir ancak zorunlu değildir.
  • Ben 5 feet 8 inches. 5'6 ve altı. Eğer 5 feet 7 inches ise, önümde topuklu ayakkabı giymeme konusunda bir kontrat imzalamalı. Yoksa onu köpeklere atacağım.
  • İngilizce konuşmalı ve üçüncü dünya ülkesinden ayrılmaya istekli olmalı
  • o saf. 3+ çocuk sahibi olmaya istekli. Eğer kürtaj yaptırmak istediğimiz bir kız varsa bunun uygulanabilmesi için bir sözleşme imzalaması gerekiyor.
  • Beyaz/solgun kızlardan nefret ediyorum. Yalnızca Anatolid çiftçi fenotipi.
Bu şartı karşılayan bir kız bulmanın ödülü 20,000 TL dir (endişelenmeyin, bu bile haftalık ücretim değil).

Benim de kardeşim @Manchild için bir eş bulma talebim var. Oyun daha kolay
  • Bu bir LTB'dir.
  • Laik partiye oy veriyor + kendini Müslüman olarak adlandırıyor ama komünistleri destekliyor.
  • fahişe gibi giyinir (kadın nüfusunun %90'ı). Araplardan şikayet ediyor ama Arap görünüyor (nüfusunun %90'ı).
  • birden fazla erkekle seks yaptı. Çoklu cinsel yolla bulaşan hastalıklar ve vajina ormana benzemeli.
Bunun ödülü ise 5,000 TL. (endişelenmeyin, bu bile günlük ücretim değil).

Thank you for your time. Good luck.
go look for a while in the real world instead of spamming turkish essays on a virtual mental assylum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
go look for a while in the real world instead of spamming turkish essays on a virtual mental assylum
I'm just trolling these guys. They're fun. They get angry when it's a curry but not a white boy.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
No ofc not. But these guys can

View attachment 2730882
View attachment 2730879
They are probably kurd.
Case closed that is not what average turk looks like

• JFL

Case closed.

This shitty forum doesn't let me to edit my comments.I could post myself and show how white am i.
Anyway they are dark turks but they are obviously so far lighter than curries

• JFL
This shitty forum doesn't let me to edit my comments.I could post myself and show how white am i.
PM me.
Anyway they are dark turks but they are obviously so far lighter than curries
Ofc they are - I never denied this! My point is all 'brown' ethnics are pretty much curries in the UK. Trust me the average white guy in my hometown would think Burak Ozcavit is paki. A very light one ofc.

PM me.

Ofc they are - I never denied this! My point is all 'brown' ethnics are pretty much curries in the UK. Trust me the average white guy in my hometown would think Burak Ozcavit is paki. A very light one ofc.
I agree Burak is legit Paki a typical shitskin.
One day i will delete this account,create another one and post myself in here but not in this account lol.I shit posted too much

• JFL
I agree Burak is legit Paki a typical shitskin.
One day i will delete this account,create another one and post myself in here but not in this account lol.I shit posted too much
He is a mogger. He laid hands on my gigastacey. Idc if he's taller, he will pay if I ever see him irl.

C1a3072143888f81bb9158b3dfa19b58

To me they look MENA but I can bet my life most of them have been mistaken as paki in UK. That being said nobody would raise an eyebrow if they said they were Turkish/Kurdish nor would anyone say anything if they called themselves paki (but not Indian or Bengali).

Bottom right Turgut is med-passing only.
maybe by a few idiots three of them look european passing and rest probably kurd
turks live rent free in this east pakistani dogs head rent free

he doesnt get ottoman hoes on his stick like me

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
maybe by a few idiots three of them look european passing and rest probably kurd
Cope.
turks live rent free in this east pakistani dogs head rent free

he doesnt get ottoman hoes on his stick like me
I don't want any kemalist dogs anyway. You simp for any LTBs/femcels. I am Ozge Torer only.

Nafris (esp Moroccans) fog Turks in every way imaginable.

Cope.

I don't want any kemalist dogs anyway. You simp for any LTBs/femcels. I am Ozge Torer only.

Nafris (esp Moroccans) fog Turks in every way imaginable.
go get nafri whores then bro the ones in the west still brutally reject you btw and the ones in africa wont sex without money or marriage

go get nafri whores then bro the ones in the west still brutally reject you btw and the ones in africa wont sex without money or marriage
Cope I'm speaking to three rn - but left on read for last 24-48hrs tho 😢

I only swipe on MTB+ unlike you.

• JFL
  • JFL
theyre probably fat
Sketch 1707426847763
Sketch 1707426844543
Sketch 1707426840569

They fog every Turkish girl you've posted off that shitty language app. Better - they are not self-hating secular atheist, dress modestly and don't call themselves white.

• JFL
View attachment 2730970View attachment 2730971View attachment 2730972

They fog every Turkish girl you've posted off that shitty language app. Better - they are not self-hating secular atheist, dress modestly and don't call themselves white.
my izmiri kurdish milf mogs them and is 173cm

right has that somali dental malfusion middle looks chimpmunk and all probably have bug eyes

no hijab so if theyre making you wait for marriage they're goofing yiu

they probably have better bodies but these are the stacies i get

He is a mogger. He laid hands on my gigastacey. Idc if he's taller, he will pay if I ever see him irl.

View attachment 2730929

look at the comments.I guess Iranians Armenians and greeks think the same with you.
You just can't be lightskin and turk at the same time

• JFL

look at the comments.I guess Iranians Armenians and greeks think the same with you.
You just can't be lightskin and turk at the same time

Warzone comment section as per usual :lul:

You know why? Because we know 95% (if not more) don't look like him. He literally looks Nordic.

Turkish girls are Somali only
@StuntmanMike

• JFL