Does Narrow / tall skull looks more high class?

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox

does those guys with tall skull and narrow face looks more high class right?

this is way scarier and untrustable right?
this guy also looks high class because of his tall skull but people here cope with muh long midface muh narrow skull when in reallity it mogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Richard Cheese, greycel and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Long face is more dimorphism people diss it because it’s not pretty boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, 5'7 zoomer, callisto and 6 others
last guy would look better without that assymetric jaw, but yeah taller skulls, longer faces are viewed as more intelligent, more high class.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, the next o'pry, DoII and 3 others
a little "long" is ideal, chico probably has perfect skull/fwhr/midface ratio

this is because it's associated with being tall, tall people tend to have taller skulls. short compact face on a tall person looks ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, NerdcelThundercok, sportsmogger and 1 other person
a little "long" is ideal, chico probably has perfect skull/fwhr/midface ratio

this is because it's associated with being tall, tall people tend to have taller skulls. short compact face on a tall person looks ridiculous
Retards on .org fell for the compact midface meme, generally midfaces around 0.95-1.05 are ideal, Longish midfaces like Gandy, Chico and Ballou look best due to their tall skulls, whilst Barrett and O'Pry's skulls look short. O'Pry's skull does look long in some pics though.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Long face is more dimorphism people diss it because it’s not pretty boy
i am prettyboy pheno with long face how is this possible? or is it not that significant

• +1
Reactions: Icon
i am prettyboy pheno with long face how is this possible? or is it not that significant
thats just ur genetics and/or development. prettyboy phenos and long midface ratios arent mutually exclusive

• +1
Only if you have the wide face to back it up which you don’t.

Mfs coping too hard on this thread just because gandy has a longmidface doesnt mean his overall face is long. Its actually on the wider end at 1.32 ish

• +1
Yes. ONLY IF YOU HAVE STRAIGHT/OUTWARD GONIONS, A CHIN, JAWLINE.
YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO have a long midface with a SHIT chin-philtrum, inward gonions, and a shitty normie curved jawline with no hyoid bone.
I BARELY SURVIVED being INCEL if I was not blessed with straight gonions and a strong jawline.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, blatonslatt, sozz and 2 others
thats just ur genetics and/or development. prettyboy phenos and long midface ratios arent mutually exclusive
ohhhh okay, thank you. It is weird tho sometimes it looks long to me and sometimes fine

• +1
Reactions: Icon and sozz
Those guys at the top don’t have narrow sculls they just have large/foreward grown upper/lower jaw

Tallish face is ideal
As compared to short face
Most of the height should not come from midface though, then you'll give horse vibes

none of those are narrow skull.

Medium length is ideal, there aren't really any guys who look good as adults with short ass skulls, only prettyboys