Do you think good looking people are objectively superior to average and ugly people?

D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken
At first I’d cope and say it’s just there outside appearance inside there no different than us. But it terms out good looking people have significantly higher iqs, I’ve also noticed that most pro athletes are above average looking as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer
attractive people score significantly better in every aspect of life, every cliche was made up by subhumans to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Graham and Deleted member 20422
anyone who think so is spending too much time here

better life experiences and quantity of dopamine from human interactions received = superiority. So yes attractive people have better lives thus are superior

Yes. As someone who self-identifies as better looking, I think I'm objectively better than everyone too.

(Ignore the fact I post on here)

better genetics, better environment to support genetics, biologically healthier.

attractive people are superior. I've never treated anyone uglier like shit though, unless they're an asshole.

At first I’d cope and say it’s just there outside appearance inside there no different than us. But it terms out good looking people have significantly higher iqs, I’ve also noticed that most pro athletes are above average looking as well.
That’s why most scientists are chads. Iq has nothing to do with the outer appearance