Do you hate Jews?

Do you hate Jews?

• Gas the jew(yes, I hate them)

Votes: 47 47.5%
  • Israel is our greatest ally and we love them(no, I love them)

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • Idc about Jews

Votes: 35 35.4%

• Total voters
Meh I don’t feel bad for anyone anymore. Like nobody feels bad for me for being a 28 year old khhv so why should I sympathize with such people? And of course hamas are terrorists. They mass-killed innocent civilians which started this war.
Israel is far worse.

Meh I don’t feel bad for anyone anymore. Like nobody feels bad for me for being a 28 year old khhv so why should I sympathize with such people? And of course hamas are terrorists. They mass-killed innocent civilians which started this war.
Vast majority of Palestinians support them too so 🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
Israel is far worse.
They want to eliminate hamas. They’re teaching them a lesson, that they can’t pull this shit anymore. Look at how many wars hamas started and it always ended with most Palestinians being killed. At this point I think hamas is just an Israeli group meant to have Palestinians killed jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, yeeyeeslayer, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Not their fault you’re a mentalcel, you could probably get a gf in the netherlands running exotic brownboy game

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
Not their fault you’re a mentalcel, you could probably get a gf in the netherlands running exotic brownboy game
Yeah but I want a brown girl but they all treat me like trash, but white girls, latina girls and black girls are nice to me. It’s like women hate their own kind or some shit. Ragefuel.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Facts it’s simple

When have Palestinians ever condemned or given a fuck about Shias being killed in Iraq by saddam or isis? On the contrary 90% of them love saddam because he killed Shia

so why should I condemn the Zionist’s for them??? they can go fuck themselves

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Michael Myers

Tag the Hindu cow worshippers plZ. This guy gets them.

You mean @human304? If he’s not talking about black cocks then he won’t react to the video of the hamas guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, human304 and Baldingman1998
I don't hate Jews.
I dislike Zionist agendas.

Facts it’s simple

When have Palestinians ever condemned or given a fuck about Shias being killed in Iraq by saddam or isis? On the contrary 90% of them love saddam because he killed Shia

so why should I condemn the Zionist’s for them??? they can go fuck themselves

They can go fuck themselves
Joever, meanwhile I always said I liked shias and you try to troll me calling me a jeet and shit. :feelswah:

• +1
Jews promote racemixing buddy, they want white people extinct.
Jews race mix the most and whites do it the least .

• JFL
Jews race mix the most and whites do it the least .
They’re not white so who cares? Also its predicted that whites will become a minority in the united states within a few decades

Yeah but I want a brown girl but they all treat me like trash, but white girls, latina girls and black girls are nice to me. It’s like women hate their own kind or some shit. Ragefuel.
White girls look the best anyways. Netherlands is stacy central

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Joever, meanwhile I always said I liked shias and you try to troll me calling me a jeet and shit. :feelswah:
I never hated you

I always like you and bantered with you

But if my trolls genuinely bother u I’ll stop

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Michael Myers
They’re not white so who cares? Also its predicted that whites will become a minority in the united states within a few decades
So in your view jews are trying to destroy their own race ?

And jews are facing worse issues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen and murdah
I never hated you

I always like you and bantered with you

But if my trolls genuinely bother u I’ll stop
I never know if you’re serious or not because other shitheads mean what you say so I assume you actually mean it. And thanks man I thought you hated me so I was like well fuck you too then. JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and murdah
White girls look the best anyways. Netherlands is stacy central
That’s true but I would have to accept all the chad and tyrone cum that crusted up and that’s too much. :feelscry: I mean I do have a big dick but can’t make up for the times average sized guys gave her many facials before me. :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • JFL
That’s true but I would have to accept all the chad and tyrone cum that crusted up and that’s too much. :feelscry: I mean I do have a big dick but can’t make up for the times average sized guys gave her many facials before me. :feelscry:
There r blacks in netherlands? do they do good?

You mean @human304? If he’s not talking about black cocks then he won’t react to the video of the hamas guy.
He is a mosaad spy this guy supports Israel. He is anti Hamas/Palestine

• +1
jews are unironically the reason why we can't get laid, jfl if you are neutral or like them

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Tabula Rasa
So not wanting to gey ethnic cleansed is bad
Not wanting innocent people (Palestinians) to lose their home to a colonizing force (Israeli Zionist movement) is good.

1. The vast majority of Israelis can't genetically trace their routes to the region. They're eastern European.

2. The religious argument that the land is promised to them by god is on the same argumentative level as ISIS (why do they always attack Americas and Israels enemies btw? :feelswat:).

3. In the beginning of the Zionist movement openly stated that their goal was to colonize Palestine. They also stated that the native Palestinian population has to be dealt with. Genocide, expelling them to the Sinai desert or simply not allowing them to have jobs so they'll eventually have to leave on their own were all popular options.

Jewish Colonization 1
20240511 180759

4. The Zionist movement has always used and influenced other nations to do their bidding. At the beginning, the UK got convinced to support Israel by advertising it as a "Jewish colony under British rule in the Middle East". Influential Zionists in the banking sector obviously leveraged their influence over a highly indebted UK post WW2 as well.

5. Now Zionists have infiltrated all kinds of governments and push for wars that benefit Israel.
Either directly or through false flag attacks (look up Lawon Affair, USS Liberty, or more controversially: 9/11)

Example: Richard Perle, close ties to the Israeli intelligence services (agent), Pentagon official, was one of the main advocates of the Iraq war.
He also pushed for many other wars in the Middle East. Most of those countries are now in ruins.

"In 1996, he and Richard Perle - now an influential Pentagon figure - served as advisers to the then Likud leader, Binyamin Netanyahu. In a policy paper they wrote, entitled A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm, the two advisers said that Saddam would have to be destroyed, and Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and Iran would have to be overthrown or destabilised, for Israel to be truly safe"

20240511 180829

6. Just looking at this map is enough to see who the aggressor is
1 N5ekLlgOb8bPtcfqE8PAiw

@murdah @Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer @Gargantuan @Azonin @Narcissus🥀 @try2beme @sweetheart

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Yes of course.

Not wanting innocent people (Palestinians) to lose their home to a colonizing force (Israeli Zionist movement) is good.

1. The vast majority of Israelis can't genetically trace their routes to the region. They're eastern European.

2. The religious argument that the land is promised to them by god is on the same argumentative level as ISIS (why do they always attack Americas and Israels enemies btw? :feelswat:).

3. In the beginning of the Zionist movement openly stated that their goal was to colonize Palestine. They also stated that the native Palestinian population has to be dealt with. Genocide, expelling them to the Sinai desert or simply not allowing them to have jobs so they'll eventually have to leave on their own were all popular options.

View attachment 2911196 View attachment 2911197

3. The Zionist movement has always used and influenced other nations to do their bidding. At the beginning, the UK got convinced to support Israel by advertising it as a "Jewish colony under British rule in the Middle East". Influential Zionists in the banking sector obviously leveraged their influence over a highly indepted UK post WW2 as well.

4. Now Zionists have infiltrated all kinds of governments and push for wars.
Either directly or through false flag attacks (look up Lawon Affair, USS Liberty, or more controversialy: 9/11)

Example: Richard Perle, close ties to the Israeli intelligence services (agent), Pentagon official, was one of the main advocates of the Iraq war.
He also pushed for many other wars in the Middle East. Most of those countries are now in ruins.

View attachment 2911193View attachment 2911211
Most people in israel arent europe 20 % arab and biggest group is mizary

Creation of israel wasent based on religon and isis have attecked israel, europe

3. Yeah you are correct but ethnic cleansing and racial segration wasent uncommon but I dont defened but it was 76 years ago.

4.brittish or american didn't help in the beginning in 48

5. I know nothing about this

6. Alot People supported the iraq war.

Iraq's prime minister [COLOR=var(--color-progressive,#36c)]Nuri al-Said[/COLOR] told British diplomats that if the United Nations solution was not "satisfactory", "severe measures should [would?] be taken against all Jews in Arab countries

Tjey fled because extreme discrimination and probably would hsve been expelled.

Everyone knows the zionist commited terror attacks

btw post the source and bot pictures. Dont Edit so much its annoying

Last edited:

Creation of israel wasent based on religon and isis have attecked israel, europe

3. Yeah you are correct but ethnic cleansing and racial segration wasent uncommon but I dont defened but it was 76 years ago.

Iraq's prime minister [COLOR=var(--color-progressive,#36c)]Nuri al-Said[/COLOR] told British diplomats that if the United Nations solution was not "satisfactory", "severe measures should [would?] be taken against all Jews in Arab countries

ngl i've had you on ignore for so so long that i forgot you were even a user here :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
You won't do shit white boy, white women are BJC only
Jews are subhuman and would get dominated by any race easily

Me when I see a jew :
Images 13

• JFL
He is a mosaad spy this guy supports Israel. He is anti Hamas/Palestine
it's a fight between Abrahamics, Hindus have no beef here.

however, in a fight between jews and muslims, hindus will support jews, cause the massacre , the gang rapes, the purge that hindus suffered at the hands of the muslims and is still going on.

Pakistani Chad General , sends his best wishes to Palestinian people.

@Shnofield Geiser

Are u Israeli?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 4ever

• JFL
  • +1