Do any of yall consistently abstain from showering for more than a week?

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
I only shower every Sunday morning before I go to church

sometimes when i don’t go to church I abstain from showering for more than 10 days

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Why do u go to church

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Aero
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I thought u were fellow oldcel.
Ehh, I’m a failure tho. I’m literally going to become my uncle.

I’m a fucking parasite for my family. All I do is eat eat eat, and gamble all day. then fap to random women on my phone

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and N8verBegan
I only shower every Sunday morning before I go to church

sometimes when i don’t go to church I abstain from showering for more than 10 days
mumbai dweller ramblings

• +1
Reactions: Jova
mumbai dweller ramblings
I wish I lived In Mumbai. I would be above average in height and slay poojeta pussy when horny.

here in the usa im a failure

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and mayo mogger
I had a water leakage in my bathroom so I couldn't take a shower at home for half a year. Public showers are either hard to come by or expensive over here, so yes, I've been there. As a result, I stopped leaving the house and felt like a filthy piece of garbarge. If you value your mental health, take your showers.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray

I had a water leakage in my bathroom so I couldn't take a shower at home for half a year. Public showers are either hard to come by or expensive over here, so yes, I've been there. As a result, I stopped leaving the house and felt like a filthy piece of garbarge. If you value your mental health, take your showers.
but I am happy, is it a sign of bad mental health if I don’t care if I shower and don’t give a shit about my hygene?

I used to care about my hygene, shit I would take showers twice a day lol

I wash my hair everyday with cold water but sometimes I go 2 weeks without washing my body and I work in construction, but my body smells neutral

If I wash my hair with shampoo it starts to get oily, lf I wash without shampoo after a while it will not get oily and it will get a thicker texture

I wash my hair everyday with cold water but sometimes I go 2 weeks without washing my body and I work in construction, but my body smells neutral

If I wash my hair with shampoo it starts to get oily, lf I wash without shampoo after a while it will not get oily and it will get a thicker texture
last summer I decided to stop washing my hair with soap/shampoo and it wasn’t pleasant

I spent a good 2 months without washing my hair with soap.

Then after that before school started I decided to wash my hair. And the difference was insane

Not only was my hair not oily anymore, it dried way faster

Before that my hair would take 4-5 hours to fully dry on its own after showering but now my hair dried within an hour or 2 and it’s way longer than it was before

Before I started school my hair was a little under my ears but now it’s touching my spine